ALL >> Beauty >> View Article
More Than Just Abaca: Discover The Bests Of Western Visayas
Total Articles: 47
Sited right in the heart of the Philippine archipelago being second of the most abundant abaca supplier exported in Korea, Western Visayas has slowly evolved to be the center of tourist destination. It has unrivaled beach and island resorts, wonderful heritage sites, colorful and joyful festivals, and mouthwatering dishes and delicacies. The leading tourist destinations here are mostly beaches in white sand, and the sites where festivals are celebrated. Also, their specialty of La Paz Batchoy is something everyone should never miss. From the lands to the waters, here are the following that you can explore:
Located in Pandan, Antique, this is a place to enjoy a trek to the mesmerizing mouth of a river with clear waters. Take a dip and feel the best of a chilly river.
SIRAAN HOT SPRING
Located at the town of Anini-y on south of Antique, this is in fact the only host spring that can be found in the province. It is made of a large Jacuzzi-like swimming pool that gives a total relaxation and relief because of its warm sulfuric water.
Still located in the same place as Siraan Hot Spring, this is a white sand island that mystically offers an underwater sanctuary for those who love adventure. It has stunning coral formation and underwater gardens, but visitors can also stroll along the coast and enjoy the cave-like calachuchi that leads to a lighthouse.
WHITE WATER KAYAKING
Located in Tibiao, this is where the first ever Philippine Competition for Water Kayaking was held because its river is the most ideal for that competition. You can also explore the different adventures offered in the place such as the Zipline, the famous hot kawa, and white water rafting.
Recorded to be 7,217 feet above sea level, this enchanted mountain is found in Culasi, Antique. What’s more enchanting about this place is that it is a home to diverse flora and fauna.
Annually celebrated on April, this festival is in honor to the arrival of the ten Bornean Datus in Antique where the locals take pride of their roots and ancestors as they show happiness and joy with the beat, and exhibit the beauty and uniqueness of their culture.
Here at Our 7107 Islands, we open the whole world to the artistry of the Filipino artisans. From the 7107 islands throughout the Philippines, all creations and designs are produced with incredible craftsmanship, creativity, resourcefulness and work full of love that showcases unique culture and traditions of diverse tribes.
Beauty Articles1. Best Hair Transplant For Hair Loss
Author: Pioneer Hair Clinic
2. Hair Transplant Care: Before And After Your Procedure
Author: Hair Transplant Aurangabad
3. Natural Blemish Treatment
4. Why You Should Have A Skincare Routine?
Author: Rutuja Gupta
5. Search On The Web To Search Top Reviewed Dentist
Author: Jeffrey Olive
6. A Guide To Choosing Best Nail Salon In Gilroy
7. 5 Simple Ways To Get The Perfect Beach Wavy Hair
Author: James Fields
8. Why Should You Consider Tape Hair Extensions To Transform Your Look?
Author: Louise Bailey
9. Hair Clinic- 5 Cool Haircut For Men
Author: Marc Epstein
10. Try Out Something New This Festive Season To Glow Your Skin And Hair
Author: Georgia Nairn
11. Few Laser Hair Removal South Yarra Questions And Answers!
Author: Tropika Skin
12. Characteristics Of An Engagement Ring
13. Blending Long Hair Extensions With Short Haired Clients For A Natural, Beautiful Look
Author: Tendere Hair
14. Op For The Barber Shop Williamsburg And Receive A Distinct Look!
Author: John Smith
15. Hot Trending Haircuts Around The Country
Author: Chris Babb