ALL >> Business >> View Article
Migrate To Iphone Application Development From Android Mobile
Total Articles: 1
The iPhone X is being lauded as the best mobile device for business. This isn’t surprising since Apple’s App Store brings in 75 percent more revenue than its closest competitor. And as new iPhone devices proliferate in the market, a greater number of users have been seen to switch to it. Here is an easy guide to migrating from Android to the iPhone.
Move to iOS
Switching from an Android device to an iPhone used to be a cumbersome task but with efficient iPhone application development, this problem has been resolved. Simply contact HokuApps to “Move to iOS” to make the transition from Android to iPhone seamless and fast.
Assessing Device Compatibility
Before starting on the switching over process, users will first need to assess whether their existing mobile device and firmware are compatible with the iOS OS platform. This software can be downloaded and installed on any Android device that supports the “Ice Cream Sandwich” or Android 4.0 platform. Models with an earlier operating system will not be able to switch over to the iPhone using “Move to iOS”. Also, note that only iPhones with iOS 9 or later as their operating system support “Move to iOS”. Simply, all Apple mobile devices including and after iPhone 5 are compatible.
Back up your Android content as a precautionary measure. Also create a cloud backup of your app preferences, Chrome bookmarks and history, and other in-app features such as eBook libraries and cloud media storage in their respective apps.
Also, ensure that both your Android and iOS device are plugged into a power source and have their Wi-Fi connections active. It is also advisable to check that the amount of memory storage you intend to move over to iOS is not greater than the capacity of your Apple device. Now you’re ready to begin.
7 Easy Steps
1. If you are using a new iPhone, then simply go to the “Apps and Data” screen during the initial set-up page. On an older iPhone, you will need to do a full factory reset to arrive at the “Apps and Data” page. Tap the “Move Data from Android” tab on your Android.
2. On your Android device download and install the “Move to iOS” app. Read and agree with the Terms and Conditions to proceed further. This will take you to the “Find Your Code” screen.
3. On your iPhone select the Continue option on the “Move Data from Android”. You will be shown a 6 or 10-digit code after a brief wait.
4. Input the shown code on the Android and wait for the “Transfer Data” screen to appear.
5. From the Android interface select all the content that you wish to transfer and select the “Next” option. The Android device may indicate that the process is complete but keep both devices active until you see a similar confirmation on the iOS device. This transfer can take a while, depending on the amount of content being transferred.
6. Only after the iOS device shows its loading bar as having completed the transfer, select “Done” on your Android device. Select “Continue” on your iOS device and proceed to follow the final steps of the setup process.
7. Once the iOS device loads up, manually verify that all your content has correctly migrated from the Android device.
Items such as contacts, message history, camera photos and videos, web bookmarks, mail and calendar items should have no problems transferring. You will also need to check if all the apps available on the Android device are also active on the Apple App Store. You can check your account in the App Store and you will find all compatible apps listed in your “Wish List”. These compatible apps can be easily downloaded and installed on your iOS device from the App Store interface.
There is a high likelihood that due to various intellectual rights issues certain media files like downloaded music, movies and books will not automatically transfer. These can easily be transferred using a USB cable from your Android to a PC, and then imported into the iOS device through iTunes. Congratulations on successfully migrating from your Android data to an iPhone.
Business Articles1. How To Become A Financial Advisor - Demands And What To Anticipate
Author: Ian Marsh
2. Have You Found The Problem In Your Washer And Dryer?
3. The Best Ways To Keep Your Washing Machine In Best Condition
4. How Quality Changes With Formats?
5. How File Transfer Have Change The Media World?
6. Medical Aesthetics Market Report Provides Sizes Of Key Regional Markets Using Yardsticks Of Processe
7. Material Handling Lift Tables
Author: Compliance Solutions
8. Opportunities For The Global Frp Pipe Market To Reach $4.2 Billion By 2023
9. Things To Consider Before Buying Interior Shutters
Author: zunaid galiem
10. On Demand Taxi Booking App Application Script
Author: sam sami
11. Movers And Packers Hosur To Bangalore In India Unionpackers
12. Dental X-rays
Author: Welcome to Master Dental, home to Astoria, NY dent
13. Picket Sections
Author: Quality Fence USA specializes in extruding PVC Vi
14. Follow 5 Tips For Choosing Suitable Invisible Grill For Balcony
15. Moving In Winter: Top 9 Strategies To Make Your Winter Move Bearable!
Author: Rakesh Kr