ALL >> Web-Hosting >> View Article
Limitations Of Advertising On Mobile
Total Articles: 128
The number of people using mobile devices to connect to the Internet continues to grow, which has led advertisers to switch their focus towards getting the message out on the smaller screens. While mobile ad serving is certainly a great idea, advertisers should not be putting all their marketing eggs into one basket without serious considerations. There are some serious limitations with advertising on mobile devices, which is why it should be used as part of a comprehensive marketing campaign. Let’s take a closer look at a few of the issues that you may run into with mobile advertising:
You are already aware that when you advertise on mobile devices, you have a lot less space to work with. Ad spaces are often small, can easily be missed, and can be tough for the user to navigate. Potential customers may be interested in your ad, but the tricky nature of clicking on it to get to your page can lead many to ignore the ad completely. Yes, they may be seen, but having them actually clicked on is another matter entirely. On a small touch sensitive screen, accidental clicking can also be a problem which could lead to inaccuracy in ad reports.
When you advertise on mobile devices, you need to make sure that every step in the process, from the initial ad insertion to the landing page, and all the way to the order form is as seamless and as easy as it could be. This process requires a ton of preparation and seemingly endless testing on different mobile devices. It is a big challenge, and also costly.
Space for content
When you advertise on mobile devices, you obviously have less space to add details, descriptions and disclaimers about your product or service. At best, this means that you spend a lot of time answering the same questions from potential customers. For example: what is included and what is not included in the advertised price. At worst, you end up with misunderstandings and false assumptions, which could lead them to a negative shopping experience or avoiding your business altogether.
Slower ad loading
Not all mobile users have the latest device running on the fastest broadband network. There will be many old devices as well as slow cellular services. When this happens, the ads that you have worked so hard to create may be missed simply because they did not fully load before the user moved on to the next page or another site.
No standardized platform
AdSpeed ad server is a reliable & powerful ad serving and ad management solution that serves your ads, tracks impressions & clicks and reports ad statistics in real-time. Driven by the latest ad serving technologies, the goal of Adspeed adserver is to provide a reliable platform that can help in executing online advertising strategy more efficiently.
Web Hosting Articles1. Word Press
Author: sai bhargav
2. Haloteck E-commerce Solutions In Singapore
3. Internet Marketing Tips - Follow The Tips And Succeed In Your Online Business
4. Cloud Hosting Provider - Provides Best Hosting Service At A Reasonable Cost
5. Why Extended Validation Certificate?
Author: Gaurav Maniar
6. Seo Company In Kakinada : Activities Performed By A Leading Company Prominere
7. Explanation Of Domain Validation Ssl Certificate
Author: Gaurav Maniar
8. What Type Of Web Monitoring Service Does Your Website Need?
9. Net Craft India Contact Details
10. Seo Expert: Importance Of A Talented Expert In The Seo Company
11. How To Be Prepared For Website Outage
12. How Website Downtime Affects Online Businesses
13. Monitor Your Website For Superior Site Performance
14. Quality Web Hosting And Preventing Downtime
Author: David Bowie
15. Advertisment, The Backbone Of Buisness