ALL >> Entertainment >> View Article
Queens Theatre London Seating
Total Articles: 6
Looking for an enjoyable London show! Book online advance Queens theatre tickets to catch the award winning London show les Miserables with your dear ones. The classic London musical also features a sung through score in an operetta style. For theatre lovers, the show will be an engrossing experience. The magical London show is a brilliant amalgamation of some wondeful comic moments alongside battles and emotional drama.
The popular London show is adapted from the Victor Hugo's epic original novel. The show has become one of the world's longest-running musical and still running with packed houses. From the last three decades, the show is enjoying its viewers. The show made its debut in the year 1985 with lukewarm reviews and was transferred from the Barbican to the Palace Theatre. The show is currently running at the Queen's Theatre. The three hours long show is recommended for 7+ kids.
The Queen’s Theatre is positioned on the Shaftesbury Avenue, which is one of the most famous streets for theatre in London. The venue is a wonderful place to soak up the neon lights and huge posters where some of the West End’s biggest shows are running. Some of the most renowned theatres are positioned in the area surrounding Shaftesbury Avenue where there are endless options for eating, drinking and entertainment.
Soho is located at a walking distance from the theatre and features vast huge network of bars and restaurants. You can also pay visit to the nearby Chinatown where you can enjoy wide range of Chinese eateries. Leicester Square and Piccadilly Circus are also positioned at a walking distance from the theatre. You can also take a stroll around Covent Garden featuring huge array of shops, museums and theatres.
Queens’s theatre is located at an easily accessible location and can be commuted via various modes of commutations such as buses, tubes, taxis and cars. The nearest station is Piccadilly Circus and is a 3 minute walk from the theatre and can be reached on either the Piccadilly or the Bakerloo line. You can also board bus numbers 14, 19, 22B, 38, 53, 88, 94 and 159 all travel in the direction of Shaftesbury Avenue. You can also hire a taxi or drive your own car as the nearest car park to the theatre is on Brewer Street a 2 minute walk away.
Book Now: http://www.london-theatretickets.com/theatres/Queens-Theatre-london.aspx
Entertainment Articles1. Booking Best Seductive Exotic Chicago Strippers For Events
Author: Ashley Jennifer
2. Vortex Management Is A Sydney Based Commercial Modeling Agencies
Author: Vortex Management
3. How To Plan A Safe A Peaceful Party At Home
Author: Thomas Woaks
4. Most Searched Topics In The Latest Entertainment News Online
Author: Jill Clevenger
5. Why You Choose Destination Wedding?
6. 5 Key Benefits Of Photo Booth Rentals
Author: PhotoWorks Interactive
7. How To Advertise An Event In The Singapore
Author: miyara sisca
8. Lawn Care In Brandon
9. Make Your Weekends Sorted With Eventsfy!
10. Ganpati Full Screen Status Video - Latest Collection Of God Ganesh Full Hd Status
11. Go Crazy With The Use Of Black And Fluorescent Lights In The Fresh Uv Parties
Author: Thomas Woaks
12. How To Get Your Music On Itunes And Spotify
13. Gaur Gopal Das Speech Videos - Best Motivational Speeches On Life Story
14. Latest Collection Of Full Screen Video Status - All Types Of Video Status In Tamil
15. Things To Consider While Booking Wedding Dj Service
Author: Jamie Alberti