ALL >> Education >> View Article
Sap Ui5 Overview | Sap Ui5 Architecture – Features
Total Articles: 12
• Basics of HTML – HTML file structure and comfortable in working with markup tags. No need to be expert in HTML5 but basic knowledge is necessary.
• CSS – CSS is second pre-requisite which is also not mandatory but basics are very important and good to know.
What is SAP UI5:-
It is SAP’s User Interface Development Toolkit for HTML5, simply SAPUI5. It is the latest technology in SAP area.
SAP has been trying so difficult to make the UI svelte and flexible for a long-term, however, it becomes now not as much as the standards while evaluating to famous technologies to be had inside the marketplace. SAPUI5 is a sign of change in SAP technique to UI.
Note: There is also an open source version called OpenUI5.
Working of SAP UI5 application:-
We have back-end, front-end, and intermediate system.
• Back-end system: As a back-end, we can use SAP Systems which include ECC or SRM or CRM. Here we are able to store and fetch all out records. It consists of ABAP items consisting of Tables, Classes, RFC, BAPI’s etc...
• Intermediate system: As an intermediate between front-end to back-end we have a system called Netweaver Gateway Server. Here we are able to write all database queries and other back-end side logic. All records will come to Front-end from Netweaver Gateway.
• Front-end system: As a front-end, we have SAPUI5 utility. It will have all UI elements with the intention to show in browsers and in every other device.
SAP system saves the records in table layout. Netweaver Gateway service will fetch statistics from SAP systems and generates OData service within the format of XML, JSON or XSL. SAPUI5 the front-end programs will generate OData or Https requests from the front-end and request for the records.
For the request, that generated information could be serviced. After getting data from Netweaver Gateway services UI5 application will display information in the form of UI Elements which include forms, graphs, tables etc...
SAP presents numerous equipment that the users can use to enhance their user level in to create apps with wealthy user interfaces for Web enterprise programs. The maximum common enablement tools include −
• Theme Designer
• NWBC and Side Panel
• FPM Screens
• SAP UI5 Development Tools
SAP UI5 Features:-
SAP UI5 provides the subsequent key functions −
• It provides extensibility principles on the code and application stage.
• It provides ability to create complex UI patterns and predefined layouts for typical use instances.
• Provides the Model-View-Controller (MVC) and records binding methods.
• Keyboard interaction guide and accessibility functions.
• It provides theming aid based on the CSS.
Advantages of SAP UI5:-
Following are the benefits of the use of SAP UI in business −
• It enables in growing productiveness.
• Increase user adaption.
• Less manual mistakes.
• Reduce the fee of training.
• The High performance of SAP machine.
• Perfectly designed API and can be fed on effortlessly.
SAP UI5 ─ Version
There is number of listings of recent UI5 versions that have introduced. Each UI5 provides new capabilities and improvements from the preceding versions, platform assist, usability improvements, and many others.
• SAP UI5 1.26
• SAP UI5 1.28
• SAP UI5 1.30
• SAP UI5 1.32
• SAP UI5 1.34
• SAP UI5 1.36
• SAP UI5 1.38 and much more like SAP UI5 1.6
SAP UI5 uses the 3-digit version number. For example, SAPUI5 1.36.5 here,
The digit (1) – It specifies the major version.
The second digit (36) – It specifies the minor version number.
The third digit (5) – It specifies the patch version number.
The patches can be identified by using the major and minor version, as well as the patch version in SAP UI5.
SAP UI5 vs. Open UI5:-
SAP UI5 and Open UI5, both offer the UI development environment. SAP UI5 is part of SAP product suite and isn't always a separate license. It is incorporated with exceptional SAP merchandise like −
• SAP NW 7.4 or higher
• SAP Net Weaver AS 7.3x
• SAP HANA Cloud and on-premise solution
Open UI5 is an open supply technology for software improvement and it became released with Apache 2.0.
SAP UI5 is not a separate product and is available with SAP product suite Open UI5 is free open source platform for application development
SAP UI5 is integrated with
• SAP HANA
• SAP HANA Cloud Platform
• SAP Netweaver higher releases Open UI5 was introduced with Apache 2.0 license
OpenUI5 is Open Source, and is available on GitHub
UI5 Browser Support:-
SAP UI5 supports the following browsers from Microsoft
• Internet Explorer with the latest releases.
The supported feature varies with the browser version and the vendor.
Education Articles1. Want To Improve Your Brand Visibility Buy Private School Data Lists From School Data Lists
2. Best Selenium Training, Online Institute In Hyderabad Bangalore
3. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Ameerpet
4. What Does Your Texas Or Pennsylvania Online Real Estate Course Need To Have?
Author: Edmund Brunetti
5. Why Are People Taking Their New York Or California Real Estate License Course Online?
Author: Edmund Brunetti
6. Rpa – What Do You Need To Know
7. 5 Countries Where You Can Earn A Living While Studying
Author: Pranati Roy
8. Which Are The Best Bba Colleges In India?
Author: ies online12
9. What Are The Top Engineering Colleges In Bangalore?
10. How Is Jain University, Bangalore? How Are The Faculty, Placements, The Campus And The Overall Facto
11. How To Prepare For Neet
Author: Kriti Chopra
12. How To Be A Better Learner
Author: Aadarsh Agarwal
13. How To Master The Art Of Assignment Writing In 5 Easy Steps
Author: Tiana Crush
14. Optimize Your Hospital’s - Digital Marketing Strategy 2018
Author: Ajay Kumar
15. Learn Cpr At Your Convenience With An Online Cpr Class
Author: Christopher Bayer