ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
Get Ready To Improve Your Website’s Performance When Using Gifs
Total Articles: 4
The GIF – Graphics Interchange Format is developed in 1987 and it’s one of the oldest file formats still popularly used today. This animation feature remains popular even after the rise of JPEG and PNG image format.
Do you know what makes GIF, the most popular one? GIF-content is actually redefining and revolutionizing the way people share information. Have an idea to use Gifs to make your website more attractive and capturing?
Even though, Gifs are excellent in capturing the attention of the visitors and effectively convey information in an entertaining way, there are some downsides too. As the gifs are not created for animation purposes, they lead to heavy pages which take more time in loading. But don’t worry; fortunately, there are few ways to improve the performance of a website even when Gifs are used. Read this article to improve your website’s performance when using Gifs.
Ways to Improve Your Website’s Performance When Using Gifs
- Compression Methods
The experts of SEO in Sydney suggest that Gifs can be easily optimized by compressing them. For this, the following methods were used –
Lossy Compression: This compression method removes a part of the data from the original file which will significantly reduce the file size of the image. But unfortunately, while using this compression method, the quality will be degraded which leads to a blurred and pixelated image.
Lossless Compression: This method doesn’t remove any part of the original file, rather it protects it. So it would be easier to un-compress the compressed file easily. Using the method, you can optimize the Gif content without degrading the quality of the image content.
- Convert it to PNG
Compared to all other techniques for optimizing Gifs, converting them into PNG Format is the easiest option. And also, this will perfectly optimize the gifs content without affecting the quality of the image.
- HTML5 Videos
You can also compress the gif content into the HTML5 videos. By this, you can increase the website performance and page score of about 95%.
Advantages of Using Gifs
- If you wish to include 10+ images in your website, then you can easily make them as Gifs as they are pretty simple to make.
- They do not require any plugin and also they are supported by every web browser.
- By using lossless compression, the images sizes can be reduced without too much distortion.
Hope now got an idea on how to implement gif without affecting the performance of your website. GIFs are easy to understand and this makes them very interesting to meet the audience’s content needs! Contact the experienced SEO specialist in Sydney!
The author is a digital marketing and SEO specialist in Sydney. He likes to write and publish articles & blogs related to digital marketing. For more details, visit https://www.bestseocompanysydney.com.au
Best SEO Company Sydney - We are a fraternity of web experts, content writers, engineers, and interns zealous to help you reach your SEO goals.
Internet Marketing Articles1. Top 3 Trends In Internet Marketing Funnel To Maximize Sales Profits
Author: Ryan Carter
2. Significance Of Business Listings
Author: Frisco Web Solutions
3. What Things Should You Know Before Approaching Seo Consultant Phoenix?
4. Tried, True And New Guidance For Digital Marketing
Author: audacious system design
5. 30+ Ecommerce Conversion Rate Hacks
Author: Oleh Koropenko
6. Cfd Trading Benefits
7. Know More About Easy Ship On Amazon
8. Reasons For Massive Account Suspension On Amazon
9. Know The Technical Points Of Amazon Mws
10. Mobile Marketing Advertising Agency–what Are The Advantages Of Hiring One
Author: James Belly
11. However, Offline Applications Must Be Downloaded And Installed Your Machine Before You Use It. You C
Author: Poonam Sharma
12. Facebook Auto-like Tool - Get Unlimited Likes For Your Facebook Posts
Author: Pankaj Jangir
13. Tips For Image Optimisation
Author: Chris Bindley
14. Make An Eye-catching Advertisement For Your Product
15. The Most Cost-effective Way To Promote A Business Locally And Globally