ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
Content Continues To Rule, Design And Development Comes Later
Total Articles: 10
A majority of times, website designers and developers keep content first in their line of objectives and functionalities. In fact they think about content development before even going about with their graphic designing ideas. The truth is that content rules over websites as well as blogs. It’s considered a right approach towards building a site or a blog that is supposed to draw attention of visitors.
Some are of the opinion that an appealing website design will focus more on the user’s experience and needs rather than the colour combination and layouts.
Why is Content Considered First?
There is a handful few of website design and development experts who claim that one should focus on the key areas as mentioned before jumping onto the design of the site:
Call to action
On the contrary, the majority are of the opinion that this not the right approach towards designing and developing a website. Do you know why? It’s wrong because the practice influences the writer to produce content based on the design and theme. It’s more like forcing content that complies with whatever has already been designed on the site.
The Opposite should Happen
Designing entails conceptualisation which majorly relies on various areas of content. Content should be conceptualised first and based on it the design and development areas will need a face-lift. If you have recently come across a website or a WordPress blog that completely made you go head over heels for them, and you want the same for your site, it’s time to rethink. The website, developers or designers are building for you need to centre on the content that you provide them. Your goals are necessarily not similar to your competitor.
In order to specify your requirements get them documented at first. Identify the following aspects:
Paths resorted by visitors
Though content remains the king, you cannot overrule graphic designing from the entire website design and development part. Meanwhile the developer must also highlight the content in order to drive traffic.
A majority of Techizer developers are saying that they completely support the point that content always tend to precede the designing and development parts. When you design a website without taking content in to consideration, the entire creation will not be considered fruitful.
Content creation is meant to pave way for the foundation of a site. Creativity should be carefully implemented.
About the Author: Partha Bhattacharjee is known for her informative content based on website design and development and related areas. For more information, please visit www.techizer.co.
Internet Marketing Articles1. 5 To Help Add Content To Web Site When You're A Writer
Author: Andrew Mccann
2. Article Marketing Cash - Generating Money-making Articles With Killer Blogs
Author: Andrew Mccann
3. What Is The Role Of Hotspot Rental In Modern World?
4. Web Design Agency Dubai Taking Care Of 5 Premier Aspects Of Web Development
5. 8 Ways Online Poll Helps Human Resources!
Author: Malcolm Raynor
6. Smart Ways To Promote Your New Blog
7. Secure Your Website With Ssl
Author: Martina Henderson
8. Why Hiring A Professional Web Design Company Makes Sense? Top 5 Reasons
Author: Sanjay Sachdeva
9. Seo Marketing – How It Helps Your Online Business Campaign
Author: David Halpin
10. Why Should One Invest In Tata Destination 150 Project?
11. How Responding To Online Reviews Is Essential As A Social Media Strategy
Author: Lee Wood
12. Top 3 Best Free Wordpress Themes 2018
Author: Simplified SocialMedia Optimization
13. Grow Your Connections With Thousands Of Professors And Teachers With Schools Email List
Author: Charles Jaxson
14. Global Handheld Imagers Market Size And Share
Author: Shivani Singh
15. Best Ways To Do Small Business Advertising
Author: James Belly