ALL >> General >> View Article
Choosing Jewellery Matching Your Wedding Saree
Total Articles: 113
Wedding is the most auspicious function in and around the world. Bridal jewellery elevates your personality and adds exquisite touch to the wedding saree. It is difficult to make the right choice from the dizzying amount of jewellery that could go well with the wedding saree. Here, we help you to set a heart on bridal jewellery that compliments your wedding saree.
The Colour tone:
The contrast colour tone of the ornaments will adore you on your special occasion. This will echo your beauty and can give you the mesmerizing look. If you opt for a pink saree go with emeralds than ruby. Ruby looks magnificent for green outfits. For yellow hues you can opt for pearls. Pure pearls and sparkling diamonds always highlight the divineness in the bride.
Shape of Neckline:
Shape of the neckline decides the type of the necklace that fits the bride. The ones with round neckline look fabulous with round necklace specially when worn close to the neck and v-shaped neckline goes with the v-shaped necklace. Higher neckline looks great with the layered jewellery.
Earrings should blend well with your hair make-up. If you prefer to have a bun you should use medium length earrings. If you go for traditional hair make up you go straight to the bold jhumiki pair.
Bangles, Armlets and Rings:
If your wedding saree is heavily designed go in for boldly designed gold bangles. Use the same colour and contrast colour glass banglesin an array to co-ordinate with the colour your wedding saree.
The armlets add charm to the arms. Armlets embedded with stones gives a dignified look.
Interlocked rings are note-worthyaccessory that creates a stylish look.
Waistband is one of the most important ornaments when it comes to wedding. People in the south, prefers to were it completely in gold. Varieties of waistband from antique, temple type to stone studded waistband are available. Waistband should compliment the armlets.
Anklets don’t go unnoticed. It is an ornament that graces your D-day with the toe-rings. So, prefer the jingling ones.
Now a day you can buy bridal jewellery online on trusted online jewellery sites like Pipabella. There is a large collection of premium jewellery, traditional Indian jewellery, wedding jewellery, and much more available on Pipabella. Shop here: http://bit.ly/2mcc1UW
Pipa + Bella is a revolutionary fast-fashion accessories company offering the latest trends through a unique social shopping experience!
General Articles1. For The First Time To Buy High-end Business Watches We Should Pay Attention To What@thereal.su
2. 5 Best Tarot Cards For Beginners In Intriguing World Of New Age
3. Tiffin Services In Bangoluru –simply Home Food
Author: Simply Home Food
4. Anti-ageing Supplements An Overview
5. An Effective Remedy For Serious Hairloss – A New Concept Read More: An Effective Remedy For Serious
Author: Sithara Mithiran
6. Low Price Mushroom Cultivation In Kolkata With Maximum Effort
Author: Kanchan Das
7. How To Solve Quicken Error Cc-501
8. How To Fix Aol Instant Messenger (aim) Errors?
Author: Bradon Wilson
9. How To Fix Brother Printer Error Ts-02
Author: Bradon Wilson
10. 70% Of The Auction Beyond The High Valuation Of Auction@thereal.su
11. What Is Considered A Luxury It? It Must Have Several Characteristics@thereal.su
12. Fire Safety Manager
13. Benefit From Credit Union Auto Buying Service Winston Salem Nc
Author: alma miller
14. Are You Facing The Issue With Your Hp Printer? Call Hp Printer Support Number +1-855-746-8414
Author: Sara Abo
15. Best Baby Food Online In India