ALL >> General >> View Article
Earn Money With Accurate Information On Equity Market: Indian Stock Market
Total Articles: 2
What is Equity?
Equity fund is a Wow fund, which represents an investment in equity stocks/shares of companies. Equity funds are high-risk funds but they also offer higher returns.
You can choose from these different types of equity funds which promise high returns over the long term. Equity funds include index funds, sector funds, tax saving schemes, etc.
Advantages of Equity Mutual Funds:
1. With equity funds, with increasing growth of the company, market value of the stock increases, thereby raising the capital appreciation for the investors. By which investors get dividends.
2. Investing in blue chip companies gives investors the benefit of regular income as dividends. These companies pay regular dividends in good and bad economic times.
3. No brokerage or commission, which increases the profit earned by an investor.
4. One of the major advantages of equity funds is that an investor can avoid brokerage fees.
What is Equity Fund Focused on Geography?
These are Equity Funds or Equity Mutual Fund Schemes, which are based on geographical location. Like:
International Equity Funds: These are Equity Funds, which Investor's money invests in the foreign stock market. So if you want to invest your savings in the US Stock Market, then you have to invest in an International Equity Fund Scheme, which is invested in the US market.
Global Equity Funds: These are Equity Funds, which invest the money of the investor not only in the stock market of their country but also in the foreign stock market. However, at least 80% of the amounts invested through such equity funds are invested in foreign markets. So if you want to invest your savings in India as well as in the foreign stock market, then you have to invest in a Global Equity Fund Scheme.
Worldwide Equity Funds: These are Equity Funds, which can invest in the Stock Market of any country of Investor's Money World. The fund manager's objective of this kind of Mutual Fund Schemes is only to make more money for the investor in the shortest possible time. Therefore, in whatever country of the world, these fund managers see greater potential for growth, they invest in it.
Domestic Equity Funds: These are Equity Funds, which Investor's money is invested only in Domestic Stock Market, which is India for us. So if you want to invest your savings only in the Indian Stock Market, then you have to invest in any Domestic Equity Fund Scheme and currently, there are thousands of MF Schemes which only invest in the Indian market.
Two days Free Trials and best services packages for dealing in Stock market click here to get >>http://www.ripplesadvisory.com/free-trial.php One Missed call on @9644405056
Ripples Advisory Pvt. Ltd. is a SEBI regd. and ISO Certified company, we are providing you the best Stock and Share Market tips which can help you to deal properly with both Equity and Commodity segments without any risk.
General Articles1. Ledger Nano S Support Phone Number @+1.866.967.8749 Ledger Nano S Support Phone Number
2. It Is A Great Website For Quality Backlinks
3. Important Factors To Consider Before Buying A Golf Villa At Mysore Road
4. Choosing Compatible Tikka Stocks
Author: Justin Juarez
5. Motivational Whatsapp Your Personal Keynote Speaker
Author: Shivam Verma
6. Rely On Reputable Forex Brokers For Best Profit Chances In Market
Author: Joyce Shen
7. How To Create Item Organization And Inventory Organization?
8. Career Options In Banking
Author: Karan Singh
9. How B2b Inbound Marketing Techniques Will Help You Achieve Prominent Position
Author: Andy Alagappan
10. Reason To Choose Concrete Swimming Pool Finishes
Author: Donald Byron
11. Reasons To Go For Troubled Teens Programs
Author: DISCOVERY RANCH
12. Selenium Training In Chennai
13. What All You Can Get From Aws Architect Training Program?
14. An Effective Guide To Choose An Important Java Training Institute
Author: Reshmi Agarwal
15. Most Useful Facts Pdt Treatment In Sta Rosa Laguna
Author: yancy oliveros