ALL >> Business >> View Article
What Are The Console Table Types ?
Total Articles: 305
A console table is a narrow surfaced table with long legs, which is today the best choice for many of the home owners for its various capabilities and application areas. The biggest advantage of having the console table in the home is that you don’t have to worry about the cost because it is available in many of the cost and price variations.
In this post, we will try to understand the basic types of console tables which can be made at home also which are also known as “DIY console tables” with different framing options. This is of different types -
X-base frame -
It is the most utilisable console table in the whole world because of it can be made compatible with every frame set. To make this type of console table, a vertical type of wooden frame is cut into 4 different type of frames. These all frames are attached in to Y shape. After that the metal stain and other surface material is used to cover this console table.
Simple Industrial -
The industrial type of interior design console table is becoming famous today in the homeowners. In it a wood is cut in to the different pieces to make a frame, four legs, lower shelf for this console table. This table is covered with the darker stain and brown colour to make it more industrial.
Sliding barn door -
This console table is made from the distressed or reclaimed wood. The main focal point of this console table is its sliding barn door. It provides some literal space to the console table to put some other material into it. It brings a rustic charm to the overall table and provide an aesthetic storage space to the home decor.
Cubby Storage -
By mixing six smaller wooden packs and frames, these type of console tables are fixed. These tables have the drawers in which the storage of documents can be done. This console table can be decorated with basket and other decorative accessories. The colour of the table can be any of any colour/ stain / paint.
Sawhorse base -
Sawhorses are a popular tool in construction and real estate industry. In it a base of two or three bases of frames are made. To connect them different screw boards are used to fix those frames. Once with a wood stain, your sawhorse console table will fit in to any industrial and rustic space.
I hope that you liked the post ! Thanks for reading the post !
Business Articles1. How To Become A Financial Advisor - Demands And What To Anticipate
Author: Ian Marsh
2. Have You Found The Problem In Your Washer And Dryer?
3. The Best Ways To Keep Your Washing Machine In Best Condition
4. How Quality Changes With Formats?
5. How File Transfer Have Change The Media World?
6. Medical Aesthetics Market Report Provides Sizes Of Key Regional Markets Using Yardsticks Of Processe
7. Material Handling Lift Tables
Author: Compliance Solutions
8. Opportunities For The Global Frp Pipe Market To Reach $4.2 Billion By 2023
9. Things To Consider Before Buying Interior Shutters
Author: zunaid galiem
10. On Demand Taxi Booking App Application Script
Author: sam sami
11. Movers And Packers Hosur To Bangalore In India Unionpackers
12. Dental X-rays
Author: Welcome to Master Dental, home to Astoria, NY dent
13. Picket Sections
Author: Quality Fence USA specializes in extruding PVC Vi
14. Follow 5 Tips For Choosing Suitable Invisible Grill For Balcony
15. Moving In Winter: Top 9 Strategies To Make Your Winter Move Bearable!
Author: Rakesh Kr