ALL >> General >> View Article
Pet Policies For Renting A Flat In Bangalore
Total Articles: 5
People keep pets for different reasons and for some these pets are part of the family. Imagine having to part with your precious pet because of your Landlords no pet policy? This is why it is important to know the pet policy in Bangalore. Although, your rental property management company would inform you about the Landlord’s policy on pets.
Most landlords have a clear pet policy in place before renting out a property. This reduces complaints, miscommunication, and gives the landlord legal backing if the need to enforce the lease agreement arises. The pet policy is usually defined in writing and this allows the renter to know what is expected of them as pet owners, as well as the consequences of not adhering to the policy. Your Landlords Pet Policy should include the following:
Types and number of pets allowed. Dogs and birds usually.
The ban on dangerous breeds such as Pit Bull Terriers, Staffordshire Terriers, Rottweilers, German Shepherds.
Maximum weight and height of pet. This way, large/dangerous pets can be excluded without an outright ban.
Obtain your landlord’s approval before bringing in a new pet.
All pets must be vaccinated, having required shots, tags, etc.
Although the Animal Welfare Board of India (AWBI) has stipulated that apartment complexes and their management committees do not possess the right to make laws for pets, nor can they enforce the rule that pet owners must keep their pets leashed. Pet owners still have the responsibility of doing the following;
Take good care of your pet
Your pet is your responsibility.
Be considerate and keep your pets on a leash.
Exercise and feed your pet regularly and adequately
Your pets must be vaccinated.
Your pet should be properly trained so it doesn’t become aggressive, mess up common areas or constitute a nuisance.
Ensure you Clean up after your pets.
Take necessary precaution to ensure the safety of residents, visitors, and your pet.
Most often renters would want a place where their pets can be free and safe. the best rental property management company have a list of properties pet lovers can look over when planning to rent a home. Some Landlords might charge an extra fee for the pet, while some would require you pay for any damages your pet might cause to the property. You can find a safe haven for your pets rentprop4u is just what you need.
General Articles1. Vedic Astrologer In Usa Can Make Your Life Better
Author: Astrologer in USA
2. A Profile Of 5 Fantastic Dessert Vape Juice Flavors By Velvet Cloud
Author: Aria Jalali
3. Understand The Power Of Eviction Attorney Online
4. Wir Hatten Großes Glück, Teil Einer Wunderbaren Gemeinde Zu Sein
5. Do You Want To Get Your Virginia Real Estate License Online?
Author: Edmund Brunetti
6. Seo Company In Delhi- For A Prosperous Online Business
Author: Rajesh Mishra
7. Vashikaran Expert In India +91-9888531796
Author: Kaushal sharma
8. What Do You Need To Know About Telephone Answering Service Company?
Author: Virtual Support Business
9. Oops! That Red Male Organ May Be Due To Corticosteroids
Author: John Dugan
10. A Smooth Finish By Puff Ecig
Author: Andrew Shango
11. Glass Sealants Market – Global Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Trends, And Forecasts Up To 2023
12. What Are The Costs Of Common Heart Surgeries In India?
13. Whatsapp Announced Message Forwarding Restriction To Check Rumors And Fake News
Author: Virus Removal Gudilines
14. Repair And Replace Iphone Broken Screen Same Day With Hassle Free Service In Uk
Author: Apple Repairer
15. Clearance Vape Tanks And Affordable Pricing By Puff Ecig
Author: Andrew Shango