ALL >> General >> View Article
Pet Policies For Renting A Flat In Bangalore
Total Articles: 5
People keep pets for different reasons and for some these pets are part of the family. Imagine having to part with your precious pet because of your Landlords no pet policy? This is why it is important to know the pet policy in Bangalore. Although, your rental property management company would inform you about the Landlord’s policy on pets.
Most landlords have a clear pet policy in place before renting out a property. This reduces complaints, miscommunication, and gives the landlord legal backing if the need to enforce the lease agreement arises. The pet policy is usually defined in writing and this allows the renter to know what is expected of them as pet owners, as well as the consequences of not adhering to the policy. Your Landlords Pet Policy should include the following:
Types and number of pets allowed. Dogs and birds usually.
The ban on dangerous breeds such as Pit Bull Terriers, Staffordshire Terriers, Rottweilers, German Shepherds.
Maximum weight and height of pet. This way, large/dangerous pets can be excluded without an outright ban.
Obtain your landlord’s approval before bringing in a new pet.
All pets must be vaccinated, having required shots, tags, etc.
Although the Animal Welfare Board of India (AWBI) has stipulated that apartment complexes and their management committees do not possess the right to make laws for pets, nor can they enforce the rule that pet owners must keep their pets leashed. Pet owners still have the responsibility of doing the following;
Take good care of your pet
Your pet is your responsibility.
Be considerate and keep your pets on a leash.
Exercise and feed your pet regularly and adequately
Your pets must be vaccinated.
Your pet should be properly trained so it doesn’t become aggressive, mess up common areas or constitute a nuisance.
Ensure you Clean up after your pets.
Take necessary precaution to ensure the safety of residents, visitors, and your pet.
Most often renters would want a place where their pets can be free and safe. the best rental property management company have a list of properties pet lovers can look over when planning to rent a home. Some Landlords might charge an extra fee for the pet, while some would require you pay for any damages your pet might cause to the property. You can find a safe haven for your pets rentprop4u is just what you need.
General Articles1. Tips On How To Solve Your Coursework Problems Effectively
Author: Tiana Crush
2. Arts And Crafts Supplies Online
Author: Nandan Goda
3. 7 Best Tips To Secure The Business From Cyber Security
Author: Edward Lewis
4. Three Project Ideas For Beginning Woodworkers
Author: Edmund Brunetti
5. How To Make Your Antalya Holidays Worth Cherishing
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
6. How Can You Protect Your Identity While Surfing The Internet?
Author: Bradon Wilson
7. How To Fix Brother Printer Offline On Windows 10?
Author: Bradon Wilson
8. Nhai Initiates New Surveillance System For National Highways
10. Green Magnesium Oxide From Meishen
Author: Allen hu
11. Top 3 Reasons To Invest In Mumbai Real Estate
Author: Saloni Mehta
12. Common Confusions Cleared About Regular Power-of-attorney
Author: Carl Glendon
13. Professional Medical Practice Management Is What You Need Now!
Author: Andre Nkosi
14. Email Marketing Drag & Drop Editor Create Unique Templates For Business Mailing
Author: Marsha Leyva
15. There’s Van Cleef & Arpes Accessories Spring@mimo.su