ALL >> General >> View Article
Tenancy Laws For Property Management In Bangalore
Total Articles: 5
Tenancy Laws in Bangalore
Imagine having a squabble with your Landlord over delayed repairs, unannounced visits, and ridiculous guest policies. Laws help not only in dispute resolutions but also in the protection of rights. Your rental property management company in Bangalore would insist that you familiarise yourself with the tenancy laws and also ensure you go through your rental or lease agreement before signing. Having a fair understanding of the laws and your rights both as a tenant or a Landlord would go a long way in fostering harmony.
Basic Laws Renters Should Know
You can be a contractual tenant or a statutory tenant. As a contractual tenant, you have the use of the property until your contract expires after which you become a statutory tenant if you decide to retain the property.
You could be asked to vacate the property under two conditions:
Eviction with a cause: The landlord retains the right to evict a tenant who constantly defaults on payment, damages the rental property, violates a term specified in the agreement or performs illegal activities on the property.
Eviction without a cause: If the Landlord decides to make use of his property or if the building is faulty and needs renovation he could ask the tenants to quit the property.
The Landlord cannot evict a decease tenants heir without prior notice or a valid reason. In the event of the death of the tenant who leased the property, his legal heirs may continue leasing the property for 5years.
The tenant has the right to refuse payment of rent of the hike goes 10 percent of the market value the property. Rental property management companies on Bangalore usually suggest the Landlord and tenant come to a mutual agreement before signing.
The landlord has the right to disconnect the tenant from essential services such as electricity and water. You have a right as a tenant to approach the Rent Control Court to take action against the landlord if he ever resorts to such actions.
Rights of the Landlord
According to the Draft Model Tenancy Act 2015, the Landlord possesses the right to evict a tenant for us letting, carrying out criminal activities or if he requires the property for personal use.
The Landlord is entitled to repossession of the property for the purpose of repairs.
The landlord retains the right to increase the rent according to the stipulations of the Draft Model Tenancy Act of 2015. The Landlord can hike the rental price of his property to 10 percent every two years as applicable by the Law.
Repairs are the duty of the landlord. He is under obligation to keep the property in good livable conditions.
Before both parties ( Landlord and tenant) sign the agreement, the rental property management company in Bangalore should ensure that there is a proper understanding of the law. This way, tiffs would be avoided in the nearest future. Rentpro4u ensures that the landlord and tenant enjoys a squabble-free relationship.
General Articles1. Vedic Astrologer In Usa Can Make Your Life Better
Author: Astrologer in USA
2. A Profile Of 5 Fantastic Dessert Vape Juice Flavors By Velvet Cloud
Author: Aria Jalali
3. Understand The Power Of Eviction Attorney Online
4. Wir Hatten Großes Glück, Teil Einer Wunderbaren Gemeinde Zu Sein
5. Do You Want To Get Your Virginia Real Estate License Online?
Author: Edmund Brunetti
6. Seo Company In Delhi- For A Prosperous Online Business
Author: Rajesh Mishra
7. Vashikaran Expert In India +91-9888531796
Author: Kaushal sharma
8. What Do You Need To Know About Telephone Answering Service Company?
Author: Virtual Support Business
9. Oops! That Red Male Organ May Be Due To Corticosteroids
Author: John Dugan
10. A Smooth Finish By Puff Ecig
Author: Andrew Shango
11. Glass Sealants Market – Global Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Trends, And Forecasts Up To 2023
12. What Are The Costs Of Common Heart Surgeries In India?
13. Whatsapp Announced Message Forwarding Restriction To Check Rumors And Fake News
Author: Virus Removal Gudilines
14. Repair And Replace Iphone Broken Screen Same Day With Hassle Free Service In Uk
Author: Apple Repairer
15. Clearance Vape Tanks And Affordable Pricing By Puff Ecig
Author: Andrew Shango