ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Interior Design Singapore: Trend Of Minimalism Growing
Total Articles: 1
Interior design company, Space Factor Singapore has noted that millennials tend to display a penchant for minimalism. The company’s clientele has been largely interested in reducing clutter, using storage and categorization as well as incorporating plenty of breathing space into rooms. Space Factor also uses strong lines in order to emphasize the length of rooms and floor tiles as well as cove lighting and furniture placement that follows linearity to visually elongate a space.
To be clear however, minimalism does not mean deprivation. The focus instead is on quality instead of quantity and enhancing necessities while doing away with distractions.
Using sensible layouts, minimalism works especially well due to the compact size of many local residential units. Minimalism can bring clarity to interior design. Even HDB flats (a common residential unit in Singapore) can be transformed through the power of minimalist interior design.
Minimalists are convinced that our modern fast-paced lifestyles have overwhelmed our senses and we should instead bring to the forefront the things that give our lives value.
Minimalism also has a strong ethos of sustainability at its core and enhances the human aspect in that objects that become unimportant to you over time can be given away to someone else who needs them.
Have a home in Singapore and wishes to start on your minimalistic lifestyle? Talk to us by emailing to email@example.com and let's discuss about renovating your home!
Do also visit our corporate website for inspiration and interior design ideas at https://www.spacefactor.com.sg by viewing our completed projects!
Home and Garden Articles1. Finding The Best Foam Mattress Online
Author: Aastha Kapoor
2. Top 6 Benefits Of Using Spray Foam Insulation In London
Author: Zac Fogg
3. Quick & Basic Guide To Set Trendy & Engaging Outdoor Home Bar
Author: James Waltan
4. Choose An Efficient Residential Cleaning Service
Author: Monika Zuzanska
5. The Benefits Of Hiring A Specialized Cleaning Service
Author: Monika Zuzanska
6. Shower Door Design
Author: Mary Morris
7. How To Protect Your Baby With Baby Cot Set When Your Are Busy
8. Carpet Cleaning Tips That Homeowners Often Ignore
Author: Mike Aurtho
9. Bedroom Eardrobe Chennai
10. Make Use Of Do It Yourself Paint For Preparing Your Home Through These Tips
11. Make Your Windows Rock And Roll With Electric Blinds In London
Author: Rajeev S
12. How To Consider When Looking At Luxury Apartment Rentals In Pittsburgh
Author: kelvin rudy
13. A Perfect Guide To Invest In Best Pair Of Curtains For Perfect Home
14. Own Table Cover To Enhance The Beauty Of The Dining Space
Author: Swayam India
15. Top Janani Homes Offers