ALL >> Wedding >> View Article
Best Matrimony Sites In Delhi
Total Articles: 5
HINDU GROOMS AND BRIDE SITES IN DELHI
The first family of both boy and girl used to interact with each other for the marriage of the boy and girl, and both the boy and girl were not even allowed to see each other. They fix and start the process of marriage without let them know each other. But now the boy and girl meet together before marriage, and only then their relationship is extended. For marriage, you can find our best Hindu Grooms and Bride Sites in India and Delhi number one website available for best couple matchmaking.
Traditions of Hindu Marriage in India
Why are Hindu Grooms and Bride marriage considered sacred? Because the people of India say that the marriage of India keeps two hearts together; they are also considered to be important for seven births, hence the marriage of India marriage has the following customs. Like
Pre - Wedding Customs
In the first step, the ceremony of Mehandi celebration is occurring where the Mehandi ceremony is a great importance for a bride because the elders said that if the color of Mehandi is dark in the hands of a bride which indicates that her husband loves him a lot. And there is also the beauty of the bride with Mehandi.
In the second step, the ceremony of sangeet ceremony. There is a song where the family members and neighbors make their wedding songs very happy with their traditional songs and make a memorable sangeet ceremony moment.
In the third step, the ceremony of Haldi ceremony is where turmeric or haldi is considered a special ceremony because it is considered as the best turmeric to refine the look of a bride with turmeric. This ritual of turmeric has been going on since ancient times.
Post Wedding Customs
Knyadana is considered the most important part of marriage.it is said that they live together both promise for a lifetime. After all rust both the groom and bride both touch the feet of their mother and father they are blessed by the big people that they both are always happy. After marriage, Vidaai ceremony is occurring which is quite emotional. In spite of all, the grooms family are happily welcomed by their bride. In Modern Indian wedding when the bride comes to her in-law’s house, she is in a house where there is a vault at the door. She has kicked the jar full of rice or Kalash with a right leg while entering the home.In the ceremony of muh dikhai, the boy’s family and neighbors visit the bride’s face and give the blessing to the bride and also give gifts with it. This is the post-wedding customs, that proves to be a memorable moment for the bride.
Our website is 100% Secure, fundamental and simple to utilize. These websites available for all castes, language, country's, whether you live abroad, it becomes readily available to all. If you are thinking about increasing your family then you come here once. Our website is not wrong or fake.
Wedding Articles1. Rely On Trustworthy Wedding Planners In Bhubaneswar For Your Grand Wedding
Author: Mangalam Pvt. Ltd
2. Points To Remember While Selecting Outdoor Venues For Wedding
Author: Syed Atif
3. Mark A Grand Beginning Of Your Nikah With Designer Islamic Wedding Invitation Card Online
Author: Bhargav Himnshu
4. Why Choose A Peru Wedding Destination To Say I Do?
5. Banquet Halls: Need Of Today
Author: ponting brown
6. Best 5 Venues For Events And Shows In Bangalore
Author: Syed Atif
7. Facts And Advantages Of Matrimonial Services In India
Author: Mineer Bhargav
8. Society Nor,s Are Killing Daughters
Author: anonymous daughter
9. Things To Keep In Mind While Hiring Professional Wedding Photographer In Dubai
Author: steve robert
10. Best Marriage Bureau In Punjab
11. Wedding Decorators, Wedding Decorators Cloud Gold Coast Australia
Author: Wedding Decorators
12. Outdoor Wedding Venues In Bangalore - Best Ones And How To Choose?
Author: Syed Atif
13. How To Find The Best Destination To Celebrate Your Wedding!!
14. A Classic Collection Of Modern Formal Bangles With Round And Bold
Author: Round and Bold
15. 7 Useful Tips For Decorating Your Us Wedding Venue Or Location
Author: World Class Wedding Venues