ALL >> Home-Based-Business >> View Article
The Basic Structure And Working Principle Of Miniature Circuit Breaker
Total Articles: 9
1, composed of:
2) tripping agencies, including the lock, connecting rod, trip plate
3) Contact device, including moving contact, connecting plate
4) terminal block
6) Adjust the screw
7) electromagnetic solenoid (also known as instantaneous coil)
8) interrupter and arc plate (arc suppression device)
9) Shell(base, cover)
2, the working principle:
1) Overload protection – The overload protection function of the Miniature circuit breaker is to use the principle that the bimetal will be bent according to the law as the temperature rises. After the Miniature circuit breaker is closed, it will work under the normal working condition. The internal bimetal heats up by a certain amount of current on it. Due to the different thermal expansion coefficient of the two metals, the normal bending current (1.13In) is not large, so the thrust is not enough to trip the tripping mechanism. When the overcurrent is overloaded, the overcurrent (1.45In) Bimetal bending angle larger and touch the lever in the tripping mechanism, the thrust enough to promote the tripping mechanism, so that the tripping of the Miniature circuit breaker has played the role of overload protection. The current flowing through the miniature circuit breakers varies in size, and the degree of bending produced by the bimetallic strip is also different. In the general line overload, due to overload current is not too large, circuit breaker tripping time is generally longer. In the current GB10963.1-2005 standard time-current characteristics of the overcurrent tripping current is 1.45 times the rated current. Tripping time should be within 1 hour.
2) Short Circuit Protection – The short circuit protection of the Miniature circuit breaker is achieved by the instantaneous trip unit. According to F = IN (suction and current proportional to the product of the number of turns) analysis, due to instantaneous release coil turns less (usually only 10 turns below), although the instantaneous release in series in the circuit, the circuit is working , Due to the small number of turns, the normal operating current generated by the suction enough to overcome the spring reaction, so the circuit can work properly. When a line is short-circuited or severely overloaded, a very high current flows through the induction coil and a strong magnetic field is generated. Since the generated current is several times or even several tens of times larger than the normal operating current, the number of turns of the coil does not change , But the current increase several times or even several times, so the suction also increased several times or even tens of times, to promote the lever to trip the circuit breaker quickly, due to the current, circuit breaker trip time is generally within 0.1s. And as long as the reaction force selection of reasonable, can meet the B-type, C-type, D-type instantaneous release setting requirements. There is still one important part is the arc-extinguishing grid. When the circuit breaker is closed, a large arc will be generated between the two contacts. The function of the arc-extinguishing grid is to quickly eliminate the arc by increasing the heat dissipation area and arc release space, so as to reduce arc-generated defects influences.
Miniature circuit breaker2
Add: No.8 Danxia Road,Yongan Industrial Area,Xianju,Taizhou City,
Home Based Business Articles1. Fha Home Loans San Jose
Author: fha home loans san jose
2. Vasthu Shastra - It's Significance In Home Architecture
3. Interior Design School In Chennai
4. Why You Should Skip The Hotel And Stay In A Hostel
Author: Qorichaska Hostel
5. Major Facts That State The Significance Of Charlotte Upholstery Cleaning Services
Author: Adrian Stewart
6. Looking For Colored Wall Plates And Switches? Get Unique Ones Online At The Best Prices
Author: The author is an avid blogger.
7. Upgrade Your Home Value With The Assistance Of An Expert Handyman Services
8. What Skills Do Strengthen The Ability Of A Plumber?
Author: sandy kiwi
9. The Gold Market In Dubai And How To Buy Gold
Author: Harran Ali
10. 7 Ideas To Repurpose Old Furniture At Home
Author: Rajesh Patil
11. 6 Quick Ways To Make Money In Your Neighborhood Without Learning New Skills
Author: Dev Gupta
12. Top Designer Kitchens Tips To Get The Details Right
13. Vintage Floor Cushions Can Help You Find Maximum Relaxation At Home!
Author: Robin Williams
14. Wall Coatings South Africa Are Used Now To Enhance The Overall Value Of Interior Designs!
Author: Matthew Johnson
15. Rustic Fireplace Décor Can Add That Timeless Look For The Home!
Author: Jeff Smith