ALL >> Health >> View Article
Cancer Is An Inevitable Fight
Total Articles: 388
Cancer- The word alone can put a grim on your face. It maybe because it reminds you of a loved one, who you could not save since the disease was discovered in its final stages. It maybe because you are aware of what this disease does to human body and the visualization scares you. Or you yourself might have fought the deadly disease and the pain and uncertainty of it, reminds you of times you never hope to revisit. I was thirteen years old when I saw my family subjected to fight with this disease. My grandmother in her late 50s suddenly could not move her right hand. We searched for the multi specialty hospitals in Delhi. One consultation with the nearest showed a mass in the left side of her brain. The mass was later confirmed to be a malignant and cancerous tumor, in final stage. While looking for a second opinion we came across a cancer hospital in Delhi. http://www.actionhospital.in/
Some of our relatives suggested against continuing the treatment at current multi specialty hospital. The reviews of the fellow patients were not satisfactory as well. We had to look for other cancer hospitals in Delhi. We came across SRI BALAJI ACTION MEDICAL INSTITUTE. It was listed as one of the best cancer hospitals in Delhi. Not that it was a fairy tale from that moment, but I remember feeling strengthened in the medical institute. The institute had both in-and-out patient and daycare facilities. The doctors were well qualified for the treatment. Not only the treatment was supervised, all side-effects of chemotherapy were managed through pre medication.
The frequency of occurrence of this disease is found to be increasing. The number of people getting diagnosed each year with cancer in clinics around the world is increasing. Whatever is your situation, and no matter how well informed you are about the disease, you will never be ready to fight its occurrence .There is no vaccination for prevention of the same. It is a war whose outcomes statistically lean towards the enemy.
But not all is bad and black. There is a ray of hope as well. A distant one though. Each year the number of Cancer survivors is increasing as well. With multi specialty clinics adding oncology wings in their infrastructure and well trained doctors from all the parts of the country, Delhi has become the home for some of the best cancer hospitals. With research at the cancer hospitals and quality care, the battle against this deadly disease can be fought, if not won yet.
Health Articles1. Look Before You Breastfeed Your Child
2. Laser Hair Removal Procedure – Everything You Need To Know About It
Author: Beauty Bar Clinics
3. Best Hair Transplant In Bangalore Best Cosmetic Surgeon In Bangalore Liposuction
Author: Girish AC
4. How Can I Order Valium Cash On Delivery?
Author: How Can I order Valium Cash on Delivery?
5. Why To Buy Tramadol Cash On Delivery?
Author: Buy Cheap Tramadol Cod
6. How Digestive Supplement Will Help Your Body To Digest Food Easily
Author: Bella Johan
7. Why You Should Buy Expat Health Insurance In Vietnam?
Author: Expat Health Group
8. Teeth Whitening Procedure – Getting It Done From A Windsor Dentist
Author: Raphael Leo
9. Cryotherapy In Chicago, Illinois
Author: Dr. Daniel Jacobazzi
10. Root Canal Treatment – Getting Your Treatment From A Good Dentist Windsor
Author: Raphael Leo
11. Blog To Overcome Deficiency Of Vitamin D By Tablets And Supplement
12. Remedies For Gastric Ulcer
13. Natural Ways To Clear Kidney Stones
14. 8 Amazing Benefits Of Papaya For Health And Skin
15. 10 Ways To Boost Your Metabolism