ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Chimneys That Save Lives. Go For The Best Chimneys In India.
Total Articles: 6
Majority of the homes in India, (hold your breath) does not have kitchen chimneys installed. Majority of the population in India still cook their food mostly in an open fire. If you are reading this article, then you are definitely not one of the latter. So it’s established you don’t cook on wood, but you may or may not have a chimney in your home? And why am I even bother about whether or not you have a chimney at home? Well, because if you don’t you’d be one of the urban modern fools as I’d like to call you. Because living a city life, you have your brands and labels on you, you say you’re “Quality over quantity” and you have the best furniture and paintings in your living area but your kitchen smells of smoke. Remember the last house party you had and how it was all nice and fun in the beginning but as the pan started to heat and in the oil the veggies stirred, the smoke came gushing out and you quickly opened your window but the smoke easily escapes and more than the music what you hear is coughs in one's twos and threes.Take me for the prudent voice within you (the one you’ve left in the busy city life) and listen carefully, and do as I say. Let home remain home, the outside is polluted, let’s not kill the inside. What can you do? The simplest thing to do is not compromise on your health and get a Faber kitchen chimney installed in your kitchen. You can either go for the auto-clean chimney or the Silk that swear to reduce the sound to a minimal level. Imagine. Imagine cooking with peace around, without smoke, without sound.
I’ll tell you my first-time experience. It was a bad one. We’d recently moved to the city, me and my wife. And she was pregnant. She’d taken leave from her school to take care of herself so she was mostly home. She’d cook for me and herself. I had gotten used to checking her and things around her so the baby and she are healthy. One day, we had a few friends over and she was cooking, the amount of smoke that had masked the kitchen and the small dining area sent an alarm and after having a conversation with the doctors, I quickly bought a Faber kitchen chimney in the house. Delhi outdoor wasn’t that polluted either. And even if it was it was never raised. My wife and I after that got so used to having the chimney in the kitchen and without the smoke around, we on many days would freely cook and joke around. Basically, we’d transformed the kitchen into this space where we connected over food and cooking and all the experiments.
Our first Faber kitchen chimneys lasted for quite some time. I don’t remember the last time we changed but we did so when we were shifting to a new place and so everything had to be changed accordingly. The best part about Faber chimneys is their quality and their after post-sales services. Out of all their chimneys, their best ones are their auto-clean, 3-way suction (3D) and silent key chimneys.
Home and Garden Articles1. What Is The Need To Have Removal Tree And Stump?
Author: Elly Knights
2. 4 Things To Consider For Finding The Right Upholstery Cleaning In London
Author: Nick Koych
3. Create A Great 1st Impression With Granite In Your Office Space
4. Common Residential Plumbing Issues
Author: Bob Sander
5. Warning Signs That You Need To Repaint Your Home
Author: Shane Habib
6. Take Stunning Pictures Of Your Fairy Garden
Author: Florence Blum
7. Hiring Professionals To Install Window Film In Palm Beach Gardens
8. Tile Cleaning Melbourne Service: - Wipe Out Your Dirty Tiles
Author: Elly Smith
9. Turbo Cowl Prevents Rain Water, Entrance Of Wild Creatures And Down Draught In The Most Efficient Ma
Author: Jerry Baily
10. If Home Remedies Doesn’t Work To Stop Shower Leaking Call The Experts
Author: Jordan Curr
11. Things You Need To Be Careful Of Before Booking A Pest Control Service
Author: Jordan Romilly
12. The Landscape Constructing Has Been Beneficial To A Greater Extent
Author: Brodie Clogstoun
13. Exclusive Ideas To Decorate Your Roof In A Different Way
Author: Michael Gilmore
14. Things You Need To Be Aware Of The Gutters Of Your Roof
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
15. An Earlier Confirmation Of A Building's Framework Is Needful
Author: Adam Leworthy