ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
All About The Making Of Meenakari Jewelry
Total Articles: 112
Indian ethnic crafts are distinctive for their grandeur and intricate details. This is most evident in the Meenakari Jewelry crafts, which carry the traditional art form into the modern-day scenario. There are numerous ethnic jewellery designs available that prove the love that the designers and the people have for it.
Specialty of Meenakari Jewelry
The most peculiar feature of Meenakari artwork is the richness of dramatic motifs that they possess. Metallic ornaments are embellished with vibrant colors and etched with motifs of birds, flowers, and leaves, depicting the love for nature.
Origin of Meenakari Jewelry
While tracing history, you would find that Meenakari work originated in Persia. It was introduced in India by the Mughal invaders and also finds an association with the vibrant state of Rajasthan, where the art form got promoted.
Making of Meenakari Jewelry
The Meenakari Jewelry is created by artistically fusing individual pieces made out of colored glass powders. The colors are imparted by the use of various mineral oxides. Once the base is ready, the motifs are embellished with the help of metals - gold, silver, faux, etc.
Variety of Meenakari Jewelry
The market is full of Meenakari products. From Jewelry, anklets, and brooches to jewelry boxes and keychains, there is a wide range of all products. Gold and silver have been the most common metal used but nowadays white metal has also come to light. Thus, making the Meenakari Jewelry items affordable.
Artisans of Meenakari Jewelry
Since the art bears traditional roots, it is definitely not everyone's cup of tea. The special artists who produce this craft are known as Meenakars. They belong to the family of Meenakari artisans and carry forward the legacy from generation to generation. They have a hand of perfection but of late, they have become rare.
Significance of Meenakari Jewelry
It stands proudly as a symbol of rich culture and traditional value that India has. Any woman who wears the Meenakari Jewelry is sure to set the stage on fire with her exquisite look, that gives her a divine appearance. If you are planning a wedding and want to shop for traditional Indian jewellery, then Meenakari Jewelry will be a great choice.
Buy ethnic gold jewellery online here: http://bit.ly/2mcc1UW. We make your ethnic jewellery online shopping, an easy and enjoyable expeience.
Pipa + Bella is a revolutionary fast-fashion accessories company offering the latest trends through a unique social shopping experience!
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. Discover Rich & Premium Cushion Cover Designs For Your Space
Author: Address Home
2. Midnight Cake Delivery | Online Cake Delivery In Ahmedabad
Author: Malav Fadia
3. 5 Reasons Why Miyamiya (privilege) Gift Card Is The Wedding Gifts For Your Dear Ones
4. Tips To Choose The Right Travel Bag In India
Author: Daffodil Industries
5. How To Choose Bags From The Online Suppliers
Author: Daffodil Industries
6. Buying A Laptop Gets Simple And Quick With Buy-now-pay-later Payment Models
7. The Journey Of A Century-old Tradition Of Christmas Tree Decoration
Author: Lilian Congreve
8. Show Your Everlasting Gratitude With Beautiful Crystal Gifts
Author: Tony Astely
9. A Guide To Take Your Buffet To New Heights With Ultra-modern Buffet Displays
Author: Brendan Lee
10. Windproof Baby Sling Can Be A Very Vital Addition For Your Collection Of Baby’s Accessories!
Author: James Justin
11. Who Is Better In Selecting Gifts, Men Or Women?
Author: Andrew Wilson
12. Your Search For A Flower Partner For Your Dream Wedding Ends At Flower Delivery North Hollywood
Author: Jim Keck
13. Armani Exchange Hampton Diamond Accent Quartz Ax2169 Men's Watch
Author: Adam D
14. Different Designs, Patterns And Fabrics Available - Find Tops For Girls Online
Author: Anil Pal
15. Sarees Collections With Price