ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek - Best For Budget Travelers
Total Articles: 2
Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek is designed for those who have less vacation in Nepal and bounded by their budget. It is the best trekking package in Nepal that hits the budget travelers who have keen interest to step foot in the base camp of Annapurna in relatively short time period.
Despite, Budget trek to Annapurna Base Camp is customized to less days, this package we offer don’t compromise on exploration, discovery and experience. We hike via same route as usual trekkers but we have to hike more hours a day than normal trekkers. It means you must be physically sound and mentally prepared. Though, it is budgeted trek, the services and facilities are not compromised.
Annapurna Base Camp budget trek offers the most comprehensive budget trek in Nepal. The hike to Poon Hill allows you to acclimatize before making an ascent of the steep valley to the Base Camp: built on the glacial moraine below the circle of soaring peaks from the Pokhara.
Annapurna Base Camp Budget Trekking Itinerary
ABC budget treks starts from Nayapul and makes two day hike through the forested route and farmland to the prosperous village of Ghorepani. A pre-dawn ascend to Poon Hill offers the best sunrise views that includes Dhaulagiri, Annapurna South, Annapurna I, sacred Machhapucchre and Manalsu.
We then turn east to reach Modi Khola Valley to make steep climb to the Sanctuary. This trail passes lush forest of oak, pine, and rhododendron and between villages placed on the ridge tops. Beyond Chhomrong, we slow down the pace as the route ns hike takes you to Annapurna Base Camp (4,130m/13550ft).
Though, the trail is strenuous, it is compensated by the amazing views of snowy mountains. Cloud often complicates the view from 9am onwards, but dusk and sunrise present magical photographic opportunities. The return trip takes three days walk through the different lower route staying at different villages.
Best Season for Budget Annapurna ABC Trekking
Annapurna Budget trek is possible to conduct throughout the year however spring and autumn are statically best seasons for the trek.
Usually, spring is cloudy; the grooving clouds over the mountain obscures the view after 12 o’clock but if you love flowers, rhododendron are instate of full blossom.
Info Nepal Treks and Expedition Pvt. Ltd. is one of the leading trekking and tour organizers, of its own kind, a government registered company located in the heart of Kathmandu, Thamel. The organization is affiliated with TAAN— the apex body of trekking agencies of the country. The company has successfully been operating various trip programs in Nepal, India, Bhutan and Tibet. Basically, we are specialized in organizing exciting and memorable tours, treks and adventure activities.
Feel free to contact us for any Nepal Trekking and Tours Packages anytime.
You can read our reviews in TripAdvisor by our past guests HERE.
Autumn is another perfect season for trekking in Annapurna. The weather during these seasons are good and so are the views. It is the peak season for trekking in Nepal so you need to book flights and hotel accommodation in advance. If you intend to travel through agency, they will make the arrangements of all the transportations, flights, guides and accommodation.
Travel Articles1. How To Make Cheap Holidays To Barbados Exciting
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
2. Enjoy Your Excursion Via Top Notch Peak Climbing In Nepal
3. Which Turkish City Should You Visit First, Istanbul Or Ankara?
4. Get Customized Everest Base Camp Trekking Packages Adventure Experience
5. Stansted Airport Taxi Services That Are Better Than The Best
Author: Jack Pero
6. Pick Nepal Trekking To Get Unforgettable Fun And Enjoyment Forever
Author: Life Himalaya Trekking
7. Enjoy Visiting Everest Base Camp Trek And Spend Holidays Happily
Author: Life Himalaya Trekking
8. Simple Travel List For Business Travelers
Author: Abinaya Kannan
9. Sri Lanka: How The Country Eventually Got Its Name?
Author: Sri Lanka Eta Visa
10. 4 Reasons To Drop Everything And Visit Melbourne, Australia
11. Pick The Reliable Gosaikunda Trekking And Have Adventure Skills
12. Get Amazing Entertainment In Everest Base Camp Trekking
13. Make Your Trekking Experience Highly Memorable By Planning For An Expedition
14. Enjoy Trekking In Nepal By Choosing The Best Trekking Company
15. Find Best Morocco Destination Management Company For A Wonderful Holiday Experience In Morocco