ALL >> Entertainment >> View Article
Top 8 Nail Polish Designs Trending This Season
Total Articles: 5
Women and girls love to play with colours and love to play with their nails. There is no doubt about it. From experimenting with different kinds of colours and accessories nail designs have come a long way. Nowadays nail art is considered as a serious career option by many people around the world. Nail art with its changing designs every few months is a craze that is followed by nail art fanatics and young girls everywhere.
Consider yourself a nail art fanatic? Then,here are some top nail polish designs trending this winter season that you should know about.
•Twinkling Star- This is a simple nail polish design which uses a deep red polish as a base coat with a top coatof sparkly and stunning stars.
•Snow Capped Mountains- Jaunty Juli’s creation. This design makes use of geometric patterns where theacrylic paint is used to get the feel of the green scenery.
•Wacky Winter Talons- Created by Savannah Walker this is a gorgeous manicure that tops off your manicure at home with thermometers, snow globes and jingle bells.
•Christmas Sweater- If you want to get some festive manicure at home then Christmas sweater is the one for you. Apply a base coat of a maroon red colour and achieve the sweater effect by making use of nail stamps.
•Sparkly centre- Want to jazz up your basic manicure at home with a bit of sparkle? Just paint one of the nails with jazzy gold or silver nail polish. The effect would be more impactful if you picked up a metallic polish.
•Warm and Fuzzy- This is a very pink and pretty nail polish design that is trending this season. It uses a knit pattern along with a matryoshka doll motifs in deep pink.
•Glitters- Brighten up your simple white manicure with some festive glitter colours such as red, green and even blue.
•Gold Gradient- This is again one of those simple nail polish designs that are easily achievable at home with your routine manicure. Finish up your light pink manicure coat with one of the gold glitters. When applying the glitter, it is advised that you use a sponge like a beauty blender you use for dabbing and blending your make-up.
As mentioned above, there is no end to creativity and no end to nail polish designs. Taken inspiration from some the nail polish designs stated above and add some colour and fun to your festivities.
Akansha is a fashionista who aims to offer great insights about the fashion industry and the upcoming trends through her content pieces. Her love for fashion can be seen in her write-ups. Through this article, she shares some tips when it comes to nail polish designs.
Entertainment Articles1. Ezway Wall Of Fame
Author: Anil kumar
2. The 1940s Dancers For Hire Add A Vintage Twist To Your Party
3. Tollywood News Latest: Ram Charan #rc12 First Look And Teaser Date Revealed
Author: barath royal
4. Hire Kids Face Painting Melbourne For Your Children's Birthday Party
Author: Creative Faces
5. Best Places To Hangout In Charlotte
Author: Rabbit Spot
6. Event Planners Are A Budget Item Not Just A Cost
Author: Edmund Brunetti
7. Mp3 Gift Ideas For The One You Really Like On Valentine Day
8. Venky And Chay Movie Canceled Provisionally
9. Must Need Hit For Director Srinuvitla | Aaa
Author: barath royal
10. How To Celebrate Birthday Parties?
11. How To Organize South Indian Weddings?
12. Exclusive Stops On The Kentucky Tours
13. Best Horse Sights In Lexington, Ky
14. Lexington, Kentucky: Interesting Sights Off The Beaten Path
15. Things You Can Do On The Three Day Time Weekend In Lexington