ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
10 Best Breakfast Around The World
Total Articles: 61
Everybody from around the world says breakfast is the most important meal of the day. It must consist of the important food groups to keep us healthy and ready for to take on the day. A couple of people in Quora have been sharing their country’s favorite and traditional breakfast meal.
For Filipinos, a full breakfast includes a hearty serving of warm fried rice, any meat or fish condiment like tapa, longganisa, or tuyo with a side of sunny-side up egg. For a light version, there’s always warm coffee and pandesal to keep us filled for the morning ahead.
Do you want to know what breakfast looks like at the other side of the world? We’re giving you the 10 best breakfast around the world!
Traditional breakfasts vary by region, but the combination of fried dough sticks (or “you tiao”) and warm soy milk is loved by millions. Dim sum and hot soups like congee are also popular.
Traditional breakfast includes miso soup, steamed white rice, pickled vegetables, and proteins like fish and Japanese omelet (or “tamagoyaki”).
Australians love Vegemite enough to eat it every day. They also eat a lot of fruit and sometimes indulge in a full English breakfast.
Strong coffee and milk is enjoyed with a plate of ham, cheese, and bread. Feijoada, a thick soup made with black beans and different meats, is also served in the morning.
The healthy English breakfast includes eggs, sausage, bacon, beans, mushrooms, and cooked tomato to fill up the stomach needed for the day.
Breakfasts in India also vary by region, but often you’ll find a tray like this one, crowded with chutneys, dips, and breads like dosa, roti, or idli.
Many Italians begin their day with a cappuccino and brioche slathered with jam or stuffed with chocolate.
8. SOUTH AFRICA
Hot cereal or porridge, often made with corn and called “putu pap,” is a common first meal here.
A typical breakfast at home is an open-face sandwich layered with either fish or cold cuts, cheese, mayonnaise, and vegetables like cucumber and tomato.
Shakshuka is a popular breakfast dish, consisting of fresh eggs carefully poached and cooked in tomato sauce for flavor.
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. Pre Workout Meals Toronto – The Best Thing For The Fitness Buffs
Author: oliver shin
2. Food Delivery Toronto – For Those Who Want To Eat Healthy Always
Author: oliver shin
3. High Protein Fitness Meals Are For Those Who Wish To Remain Fit On A Long Run!
Author: Bruce Willis
4. London Best Chinese Food Is Served Under The Best Setting!
Author: Ron Michel
5. Escape The Typical! Blast Your Party In A Gracious Restaurant Setting!
Author: Nadia Turov
6. Alaskan Smoked Salmon May Be The Ideal Addition To Any Present Basket
Author: Ross Barkely
7. Eating-on-the-go: The Funda Behind Smart Snacking
Author: Urmin Group
8. Reasons To Hire A Birthday Party Buffet Catering Company
9. Global Dietary Supplements Market Size And Market Share
Author: Shivani Singh
10. The Way You Can Make Your Corporate Event The Best Tool To Propel Your Business
Author: Mitchell Dundalli
11. Guidance On How To Behave On Your First Date At A Restaurant
Author: Mathew Gomes
12. Distribution Services For Easier Access To Goods
Author: Chetan Rathod
13. Wholesale Vape Supplies: Crucial Tips For Prolonging Your Battery Life
Author: Ben Oesterling
14. Throwing A Party? Don’t Organise A Fancy Party, Feed Your Guests With A Creative Menu!
Author: Mario Sazos
15. Distribution Companies
Author: Aniket Vichare