ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Total Articles: 2
The L2 Line Layer
A Vibratory Plow for Trenchless Underground Installation of Cables & Sprinkler Pipes
The L2 Line Layer utilizes a unique, trenchless, reciprocating motion similar to an industrial sewing machine. Unlike other underground installation methods such as standard vibratory cable & pipe plows and trenchers, the L2 Line Layer’s precision cutting plow blade produces a barely visible slit in the ground while simultaneously burying the desired lines.
Powered by a new 23 horsepower Tier II Kohler engine
Powerful yet fuel-efficient drive train
Gearbox has both high and low range settings
Installation speeds up to 120 feet per minute
High transport speeds up to 140 feet per minute
Low center of gravity and balanced weight enables the operator to easily maneuver the Line Layer
Distinctive, patented design permits the smallest turning radius - approximately one foot - on the market without any damage to the line, cable, or pipe being installed
Unique "Rocking Chair System" permits forward or backward tipping to allow underground installation close to buildings, pedestals or poles, eliminating costly, time-consuming hand labor
Compact L2 Line Layer is a mere 26 inches wide and allows excellent maneuverability in confined areas. This allows the L2 to work where other vibratory cable & pipe plows can’t.
Each rubber track provides 7.5" by 13" of ground contact area for optimum traction and flotation with a minimal ground pressure of 4.2 pounds per square inch
1 year limited warranty [excluding tracks, blades and wear items]
2 year warranty on Kohler engine
Line Ward’s patented L2 Line Layer machines are manufactured and sold across the nation. Our line laying vibratory plow is the first choice made by contractors throughout the country. The L2 Line Layer’s compact size and powerful force make it the ideal machine to install pipe, wire and conduit no matter the conditions.
Since 1972, Line-Ward has hand-crafted the highest quality Line Layers and boring equipment specifically designed for seamless underground cable and pipeline installations. All Line-Ward line laying equipment is based on the original design patents held by its founders.
Automobiles Articles1. Increasingly Stringent Fuel Efficiency Norms To Drive The Demand For Electronically Assisted Steeri
2. Advanced Technology And Growth Of The Automotive Industry Will Drive The Automotive Engine Market
3. How To Choose The Best Place To Undertake Your Car Repair?
Author: James Johnson
4. Air Pressure In Tyres-impact On Driving
Author: BK Vijay
5. Considerations To Keep In Mind Before Buying A Lube Truck For Your Business
Author: Scott Lee
6. Taking Advantage Of The Skoda Deals
Author: Daniel Skoda
7. Buying Bridgewater Cars On Sale - Bridgewater Car Sales
Author: Bridgewater Nissan
8. The Roller Conveyor Type Leads The Conveyor System Market In Food & Beverage Industry
9. Lighting To Be The Largest Application Segment Of The Glazing By Polycarbonate Material Market
10. Technological Advancements & The Growth Of The Automotive Industry Are Expected To Drive The Vehicl
11. Get An Airport Shuttle Service When You Are In A Hurry To Catch A Flight
Author: Max Brier
12. A Thin Thread Of Differentiation Between The Bobbers And Choppers
Author: Levi Fysh
13. How To Find Auto Repair Shop - It Is Very Important To Make The Right Choice
Author: Mark Josesh
14. Factors You Should Consider While Hiring A Lorry Anywhere In Bradford
Author: Emma Denton
15. Swipe & Buy: Is It Possible To Buy A Car With A Credit Card?
Author: Williams Orchard