ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Total Articles: 2
The L2 Line Layer
A Vibratory Plow for Trenchless Underground Installation of Cables & Sprinkler Pipes
The L2 Line Layer utilizes a unique, trenchless, reciprocating motion similar to an industrial sewing machine. Unlike other underground installation methods such as standard vibratory cable & pipe plows and trenchers, the L2 Line Layer’s precision cutting plow blade produces a barely visible slit in the ground while simultaneously burying the desired lines.
Powered by a new 23 horsepower Tier II Kohler engine
Powerful yet fuel-efficient drive train
Gearbox has both high and low range settings
Installation speeds up to 120 feet per minute
High transport speeds up to 140 feet per minute
Low center of gravity and balanced weight enables the operator to easily maneuver the Line Layer
Distinctive, patented design permits the smallest turning radius - approximately one foot - on the market without any damage to the line, cable, or pipe being installed
Unique "Rocking Chair System" permits forward or backward tipping to allow underground installation close to buildings, pedestals or poles, eliminating costly, time-consuming hand labor
Compact L2 Line Layer is a mere 26 inches wide and allows excellent maneuverability in confined areas. This allows the L2 to work where other vibratory cable & pipe plows can’t.
Each rubber track provides 7.5" by 13" of ground contact area for optimum traction and flotation with a minimal ground pressure of 4.2 pounds per square inch
1 year limited warranty [excluding tracks, blades and wear items]
2 year warranty on Kohler engine
Line Ward’s patented L2 Line Layer machines are manufactured and sold across the nation. Our line laying vibratory plow is the first choice made by contractors throughout the country. The L2 Line Layer’s compact size and powerful force make it the ideal machine to install pipe, wire and conduit no matter the conditions.
Since 1972, Line-Ward has hand-crafted the highest quality Line Layers and boring equipment specifically designed for seamless underground cable and pipeline installations. All Line-Ward line laying equipment is based on the original design patents held by its founders.
Automobiles Articles1. Why Automobile Companies Should Tie-up With Drivekool For Rto Services
2. 2018 Best Dirt Bike For Kids Of Different Age Groups – Kids For King
Author: Kids For King
3. How To Get Your Car Ready For Summer
Author: vibhuti Chouhan
4. Rockman Moldex-carbon Composites Company In India
Author: Rockman Industries
5. How To Know Kinds Of Mechanical Repairs Done By Automobile Mechanics In Vista
Author: Andrew Raymond
6. Fleet Wraps The Best Way To Advertise Your Business
7. What Keeps Planes Up And Running
Author: Xtreme Aviation
8. Car Rental Seychelles Should Be Considered When You Are Looking Forward To Make Your Commuting Safe
Author: Jeffrey Pham
9. Your Purpose Of Usage Will Define Whether It Is Best To Choose The Cruiser Over The Touring Bike
Author: Levi Fysh
10. How To Check The First Auto Repair In Any Local Garage
Author: Mark Josesh
11. How To Know Hydraulic Hose System Design
Author: Ryan gary
12. Simulators In Mining Industry
Author: Eesha Zaveri
13. How To Manage A Down Payment For Your Next Car?
Author: Williams Orchard
14. Types Of Forklifts Their Use And Advantages
Author: Raunak Kadam
15. Why You Should Have A Portable Jump Starters For Cars – Reasons!
Author: Anthony Farinola