ALL >> Art >> View Article
Preserving Memories With The Trend From Photo To Painting
Total Articles: 7
Since nineteenth century, it has been that most royal and aristocrat families commissioned artists to portrait their photos on canvas. The trend is still gaining popularity in preserving memories in a classic style. A painted portrait hung on the wall of a room is more accessible than a photo hidden in the pages of an album. It not only adds elegance, color and style to the homes’ interior decoration but also gives a relaxing a reassuring feeling when looked. Customization of photos to painting require great art that include the paintings background, color of clothes in order to match the paintings overall style and color, and combination margin of different pictures involving different people.
Photography and painting confront each other paths in different way even though they are totally independent. Photography makes emotions visible but it cannot be denied that nothing is prettier, attractive and powerful than paintings made on a canvas or some other material. Painting have in them glamour, soul, power that not only decorate our homes but also hearts and lives. Artist who portrait pictures from photos have the ability to adjust the painting according to the need and make it even better by adding more details of color, size and shape that comes to the mind, thereby making a highly valued masterpiece.
Photographs are used as a reference tool by the artist for making beautiful canvas paintings. Transforming a photo to painting really needs an experienced and expertise talented professional artist who has a passion towards painting and can relate to the feelings and messages that every painting have. Photo to painting is not only a personal preservation but also an ideal gift for someone special. With the passage of time sometime the photographs fade away or get destroyed with the involvement of heat and moisture and because of that conversion of photos to painting have been adopted to preserve the beauty of the photograph. But to do that, the choice of color and the choice of the canvas on which the painting is going to be done should be noted carefully. Nowadays many professionals also uses UV protection layer to increase the life span of the painting.
A photograph is just a picture where no alteration can be done but a photo painted or sketched on to a canvas is not limited to just the content of the picture. The art of painting is extravagant whether it uses the very popular and effective oil and water color to the most cost accessible options like charcoal or black pencil. Transition from photos to paintings are inexpensive options but are a real expensive genuine work of art which gives the kind of ambience one wishes to acquire whether in office or residence.
Art Articles1. Most Important Time For A Girl Is Getting Married -capture It All!
2. Here’s Why You Wish A Company Video Production Strategy
Author: ALEX O DALY
3. 5 Reasons Why You Need A Vinyl Banner For Your Business In Nc
Author: Rene Navas
4. Decorate Your Home With Decoration Trends
Author: Reenu Verma
5. Setting Up An Art Studio With These Simple Tips
6. Office Space For Rent - Understanding Blend And Extend Office Leases
7. Office Space For Rent - 5 Tips For Finding The Space That Is Right For You
8. How To Find The Ideal Office Space For Your Business
9. General Advice For Finding Art Studio For Rent
10. All You Need To Know About Interior Decorators, Designers And Interior Construction Kuwait
11. Why Choose Executive Art Studio Spaces
12. Things To Consider When Looking Office Desk Space For Hire In London
13. The Secret Of Using Executive Creative Studios
14. Lease Web Art Office Space To Boost Your Business
15. How To Find The Perfect Digital Art Office Space For Rent