ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Rockman - The Top Manufacturers Of Aluminium Die Casting, Automotive Component & Auto Parts
Total Articles: 16
Rockman is the venture of prestigious Hero Group that had started humbly with the manufacture of bicycle and its spare parts, but today, it is the leading the drive chain kits suppliers in India. With its state of the art manufacturing units and hardworking & dedicated team of well trained professionals. Rockman has been producing a variety of automotive component like: Alloy wheels, chain kits, assembly parts etc. Ever since it came into existence in 1960, it has been manufacturing the bicycle chain, but its expansion to the automotive chains took place much later. Especially the cam chains production, which needs a very sophisticated technology, couldn’t start in India till 1990, when for the first time, Rockman introduced the cam chain manufacturing by importing the technology from Japan. Soon after, it got its own machinery and it never looked back.
The production of Rockman is not limited to chains and has taken up the whole two wheeler automotive components market. Among the manufacturing of various products, Rockman has the expertise in the following:
• Aluminium die casting: Rockman is one of the very few companies that have all the 3 types of die casting processes, High Pressure, Low Pressure and Gravity Casting in a single industrial compound. The products of aluminium die casting include two wheeler components like Crank Case, crank case cover, Alloy Wheels, cylinder head, bottom case and other two wheeler assemblies along with other automotive components like Pan Oil Upper, cover cylinder head, Fuel Rail Assembly, passage water assembly, chain tensioner housings, tensioner rails, ECU Housings & covers, fuel pump housing, housing automotive, engine mountings, fan body, valve body, throttle body, main housing, differential cover housing, transmission housings, shift fork assemblies, locking bracket assembly, fixing bracket, bearing segment, cover for shift, servo motor housings, transmission bracket, gear shift fork, modulator valve body etc.
• Alloy wheels for two wheelers: The facility in Haridwar has 72 GDC machines with fully automatic pouring system helps in the production of perfect alloy wheels. The complete process of making the alloy wheels includes eight steps:
1. Melting & Degassing
5. Heat treatment
6. shot blasting
• Drive Chain kits: With world class Continuous Hardening & Tempering Furnaces, Rockman successfully achieves stringent surface and core hardness of all components. The auto chain division manufactures many high class drive chains that include 420 Drive Chain, 428 Drive Chain, 428 Solid Bush Drive Chain, 428H Drive Chain, 428H X Ring Drive Chain, 520 Drive Chain, 520 O-Ring Drive Chain and 1595 O-Ring Drive Chain.
• Cam chain kits: As Cam chains are critical for engine performance, they are produced in dust free atmosphere so that they can be used directly in the assembly. The cam chain products in auto chain division are 25H Cam Chain, 25HS Cam Chain and Solid Bush Drive Chain.
The latest venture of Rockman is in the market of Carbon composite, which it has entered in 2017. Rockman is the frontrunner when it comes to auto parts manufacturing, and it has taken over as the unconquerable ruler of the automotive aftermarket.
Source: Rockman Industries
Automobiles Articles1. Top 5 Trucks To Purchase In Australia 2018
Author: Sarah James
2. Electric Vehicle Market By Propulsion Vehicle - Global Forecast 2025
Author: Markets and Markets
3. Optoelectronics Market By Devices, Application, Vehicle, Ev Type, Aftermarket And Region
Author: Markets and Markets
4. Should You Opt For A Mobile Windscreen Replacement Or Take Your Car To The Shop?
Author: Anna Lampasona
5. These 5 Things Can Help You In Improving Your Engine Performance
Author: Sarah James
6. How To Go About When You Are Opting For Vehicle Storage In Perth?
Author: Ava M Williams
7. When To Repair Or Replace Your Cars Windscreen?
Author: Sam Lampasona
8. How To Know The Importance Of Proper Wheel Alignment?
Author: Mark Josesh
9. Looking At The Subaru Outback: Crossovers Explained
Author: Ben Sporn
10. Performance Tuning - Ecu Remapping For Improved Car's Performance
Author: Performance Tuning
11. Smart Evaluations For Buying Toyota Dealership
Author: Toyota Land
12. Things To Consider When You Checkout Chopper Motorcycles For Sale!
Author: Levi Fysh
13. Commercial Driving School And Switching Careers
Author: Gabriel Fulton
14. How To Evade Some Of The Accidents In Road Just By Being Alert And Aware
Author: Nate Mcgahey
15. Understanding New And Used Automotive Car Dealership
Author: Bridgewater Nissan