ALL >> Others >> View Article
Nagpatong Rock Formation: Nature’s Hand In Molding Awesomeness
Total Articles: 33
Because life is all about discoveries, realizations, and adventures, here is another destination that everyone might be interested in. Proudly from Barangay Cuyambay in Tanay, Rizal, this can be one of the most challenging destinations you will ever have. The trail can be pretty easy, however, do not be fooled. Getting your way near the rock formation itself will surely leave you an unforgettable moment of your life in a kind of hike with a pumping heart, wrecking nerve, and shaking knees.
For those who are acrophobic or people with a fear of heights, maybe going to this place needs a second thought. But, hey! Life is more fun and memorable if you try to conquer your fears!
The Way to Nagpatong Rock Formation:
With Cubao as the starting point of your trip, take a jeepney ride with a “Cogeo Gate 2” signage that costs 24 pesos per head. However, be careful because some barkers in the place might ask for an extra five pesos. Arriving at Cogeo Gate 2, a walk is needed to the terminal going to Barangay Cayumbay that can be found beside a Police Station. Take a ride in a jeepney that’s going to Sampaloc. An hour of travel takes you to the junction of Barangay Cagumbay where you will need to ride a motorcycle to take you to the Registration Area of the rock formation.
Registration for Nagpatong Rock Formation:
The registration is for a hundred pesos, but includes a climb to the Maysawa Circuit, the Mt. Sapari and Mt. Binutasan. There is also a separate payment for a tourist guide. There, everyone will be oriented about the rules, about the place or the destination, and so on.
As they say, it always feels so good to be lost in the right path. This is always true, because new discoveries are found in places where you haven’t been before. Reading from an article or a review triggers excitement, but experiencing the place first hand can be the most ideal option.
Here at Our 7107 Islands, we open the whole world to the artistry of the Filipino artisans. From the 7107 islands throughout the Philippines, all creations and designs are produced with incredible craftsmanship, creativity, resourcefulness and work full of love that showcases unique culture and traditions of diverse tribes.
Others Articles1. How Astrology Can Help Daily Life
2. Fun Gifts For Men Are Now Available In Cheap Deal!
Author: Andrew Wilson
3. We Want To Know As The “best” Not Necessarily The Biggest
Author: Wahat Al Dhafrah
4. Improve Your Mobility And Quality Of Living With Accessible Equipment
5. Vidmate The Best Entertainment App For Android Users
Author: Mary Charlie
6. The Greatest Advertising Starts With Us
Author: Laural Smith
7. What Are The Prominent Health-benefits Of Almond Butter?
8. Finding A Call Girl In Kolkata Is No More A Problem With The Inception Of Web
Author: Anmalika Roy
9. Why Supermarket Billings Softwares Are Mandatory Form You?
Author: Sudhir Jain
10. How To Diagnose And Treat With Diabetes
11. Tarot Card Readings Are Used To Find Guidance
12. Janam Kundali Of New Born Baby Horoscope
Author: Future Study Online
13. Utkarsh Bank Offers Best Features
Author: Sathish Sub
14. Grow Your Business With Ease Using The Crm Software
Author: Parvinder Singh
15. 5 Ways You Can Find Best Construction Resources With The Help Of Construction Directory
Author: John Smith