ALL >> Others >> View Article
Nagpatong Rock Formation: Nature’s Hand In Molding Awesomeness
Total Articles: 47
Because life is all about discoveries, realizations, and adventures, here is another destination that everyone might be interested in. Proudly from Barangay Cuyambay in Tanay, Rizal, this can be one of the most challenging destinations you will ever have. The trail can be pretty easy, however, do not be fooled. Getting your way near the rock formation itself will surely leave you an unforgettable moment of your life in a kind of hike with a pumping heart, wrecking nerve, and shaking knees.
For those who are acrophobic or people with a fear of heights, maybe going to this place needs a second thought. But, hey! Life is more fun and memorable if you try to conquer your fears!
The Way to Nagpatong Rock Formation:
With Cubao as the starting point of your trip, take a jeepney ride with a “Cogeo Gate 2” signage that costs 24 pesos per head. However, be careful because some barkers in the place might ask for an extra five pesos. Arriving at Cogeo Gate 2, a walk is needed to the terminal going to Barangay Cayumbay that can be found beside a Police Station. Take a ride in a jeepney that’s going to Sampaloc. An hour of travel takes you to the junction of Barangay Cagumbay where you will need to ride a motorcycle to take you to the Registration Area of the rock formation.
Registration for Nagpatong Rock Formation:
The registration is for a hundred pesos, but includes a climb to the Maysawa Circuit, the Mt. Sapari and Mt. Binutasan. There is also a separate payment for a tourist guide. There, everyone will be oriented about the rules, about the place or the destination, and so on.
As they say, it always feels so good to be lost in the right path. This is always true, because new discoveries are found in places where you haven’t been before. Reading from an article or a review triggers excitement, but experiencing the place first hand can be the most ideal option.
Here at Our 7107 Islands, we open the whole world to the artistry of the Filipino artisans. From the 7107 islands throughout the Philippines, all creations and designs are produced with incredible craftsmanship, creativity, resourcefulness and work full of love that showcases unique culture and traditions of diverse tribes.
Others Articles1. The Gift Of Science Or A Burden Of Law
Author: Jill Clevenger
2. Dato Sri G Gnanaraja Has Generated Well Being For His Country
Author: Dato Sri Gnanaraja
3. Where Can You Buy Counterfeit Money Online?
Author: Chris Gayle
4. How To Ensure Proper Services From High Profile Call Girls In Kolkata?
Author: Prachi Rai
5. Three Basin Sink – Best For Greater Kitchen Efficiency
Author: Amy Mosis
6. Nutralite – The Good Source Of Omega 3 Fatty Acids
7. Loan Against Property Helps Meet Financial Needs
Author: Moksha Finance
8. Why Should You Choose Services Of Roof Cleaning In Sacramento, Ca?
Author: Nino Blanco
9. Significance Of Pooja For A Long Life And A Good Health
10. Hernia Repair Market Valuation Usd 6.60 Billion Over 2024
Author: Avinash Kumar
11. All About Horoscopes & Astrology
12. Don't Fall Prey To Depression, Make Yourself Comfortable With A Lady Companion
Author: Prachi Rai
13. Entry Level Resume -- How To Highlight Your Education And Your Skills
14. Combination Starter Market Will Be 926.6 Million By 2020
15. How To Know The Numerology Number