ALL >> Entertainment >> View Article
Video Production Geneva
Total Articles: 98
video production Geneva
Welcome to Smart Cuts
We’re here to help you speak through light, color and sound. Video, animation, virtual reality, interactive designs, events coverage, live web-streaming and much more. We do it right and we do it at a great price. But don't just take it from us:
Video is the core of our business. Smart Cuts provides experienced producers and camera crews for the following services:
• Concept design – assistance finding effective, original ideas
• Storytelling – journalistic script writing experience in both English and French
• Showcase videos – highlighting organizations and companies
• Advertising – showcasing projects or products
• Training videos – improving internal communicationss
• Explainer videos – explaining programs, concepts and campaigns
• Interviews – shot in-house or at our studio
Watch more samples.
Social Media Videos
Interactive Video & Animation
Virtual and Augmented Reality
Digital Media Consulting
Live web streaming
We also offer
How we do it
With an accurate brief in hand, we can send you an accurate quote. As most productions can be tailored to fit a certain budget, it’s often best to tell us how much you can spend. We can then suggest the more cost-effective approach or style. For example we might say, “Ah, for that budget we could do this animation in 3D,” or “Oh, for that budget we should stick to motion graphics.”
If you prefer a quote, no problem. We send, and that’s when you scream “What?! That much? Let’s get Communications to do it.” Before you take that route, though, take a look at this quality comparison.
That said, in-house video production can be a great solution in some cases, but a bit of training is often required for best results. If you’re interested in the in-house route, we’re happy to help: Smartcuts training.
Even though production costs vary a lot, here’s a rough idea of prices.
Finally, if it’s an animation you’re looking for, then at this point we may need to figure out what style you have in mind in order to provide you with an accurate quote. In that case we’ll send you an animation sampler so that we can all get a better idea of what
you’d like your film to look like.
This is how a project we do together will usually begin. You send us a document stating the following:
The goal – what you want to say and why.
The target audience – who are you saying it to.
The ideal duration – how quickly you want to say it.
The deadline – when must you say it by.
The imperatives – what absolutely needs to go into saying it.
The roadmap – roughly how you might want to say it.
The last point may be a stumbling block. Some already have a good idea of how they want to tell their story. Others are staring at a blank page. Either way, we can help, but at this stage, the more you can tell us the better. If you need a hand writing a project brief, have a look at this sample brief
Ok, so we’ve agreed on a price. It’s now time to lay down the foundations of your project: script, visual description, notes and graphics. We put it all down on a storyboard that we both have access to online. This means we’re always dealing with the very latest version and we get your comments directly on the storyboard in real time. See a sample storyboard. During this phase of the process we need your input.
Once you’ve approved the storyboard, we shoot the video or animate the graphics. During this phase, you’re probably getting on with other things while we work on your project.
You now have your wonderful new video in hand. Great, so who’s going to watch it? You put it on your website, on YouTube, on…hmm. Can we help you take 100 views up to something more like 10,000? Yes. It’s called video SEO (search engine optimization). It involves all kinds of attention to detail, tips, tricks and assiduous work plugging links and references to your video into relevant blogs and websites so as to draw traffic to it. Find out more about video SEO.
Visit fro more information: http://www.smartcuts.ch/
Entertainment Articles1. Digital Cinema Screen Market 2018 Segmentation And Analysis By Recent Trends, Development And Growth
Author: jeffry Hoffman
2. Best Nightclub In Sydney
Author: iRock Entertainment
3. The 1940s Dancers For Hire Add Vintage Entertainment For Your Party
4. Existence Of Exotic Dancers In The Strip Clubs
Author: Ashley Jennifer
5. Lift Your Modeling Career With Model Factory
6. Things Need To Be Considered While Bachelorette Party Ideas
Author: Ashley Jennifer
7. Avengers 4: Endgame Release Date Is Out Of The Bag
Author: meenal deshpande
8. Various Types Of Role-play Activities
Author: KidZania In
9. Training Communication Skills Using Role-play
Author: KidZania In
10. Cannet Reports Faster Internet On The Way With New Prices
Author: CanNet Telecom Inc
11. Raleigh Wedding Photographer Helps You To Choose The Right Style For Wedding Photographs!
Author: Jojo Franky
12. Enhance The Essence Of Celebrating An Occasion With Balloons Unlimited-a Balloon Bouquets In Chennai
13. Answers To Lotto Gewinnabfrage
Author: Sarah Addyson
14. Why Does Distant Energy Healing Work?
15. Secure Your Modeling Career With Model Factory