ALL >> Investing---Finance >> View Article
How Do Banks Benefit From An Asset Reconstruction Company In India?
Total Articles: 18
What is the major issue for any banks that result in their balance sheet showing losses? Amongst the several bottlenecks, a major one is the rising NPAs (Non Performing Assets). Now, how do these NPAs add up over a period of time. These result from the series of defaulters who go bankrupt and are unable to pay back to the banks.
However, banks have realized their follies of the past and generally do not spend lot of efforts in following up with these defaulters. Based on certain criteria, they often put their (defaulters) account on sale to any asset reconstruction company in India. Now, what exactly is an asset reconstruction company? As the name suggests, an asset reconstruction company ‘reconstructs’ the NPAs. Their expertise lies in effectively turning these NPAs of banks into highly productive assets.
With the asset reconstruction firms coming into picture, the banks are able to save plenty of time and money, which would otherwise have to be spent on just recovering the non-performing assets. Instead they can focus on identifying new business opportunities as well as improving their efficiency in routine operations.
Since the ARCs (Asset Reconstruction Companies) purchase the NPAs at a negotiable price from the banks, the responsibility / ownership of the NPAs also gets transferred. This enables the banks to have healthy balance sheets at the end of every financial year, without showcasing many liabilities.
But, how do the ARCs manage to purchase bad assets? They do so by issuing security receipts, debentures or bonds for the purpose of fund raising. ARCs have to face the challenge of handling ambiguity in relation to NPA valuation. They also have to be really patient with the extremely long processes that are in place to convert the non-performing assets into performing ones.
With a financial firm like JMFL, the tasks of realignment as well as restructuring is made easy with regards to asset reconstruction. They possess a highly qualified team of professionals who have been doing related activities for several years and helping out banks as well as ARCs.
Investing / Finance Articles1. Advantages Of Export Documentation
Author: Laural Smith
2. Option Trading - A Free Style Of Trading In India
Author: Mahendra Rajput
3. How Stock Market Advisory Firms Are Helpful In Trading
4. Fundamental Analysis Of A Company
Author: Aniket Vichare
5. Important Factors To Know About The Sme Loan
Author: Manish Damani
6. Buy A Perfect Refrigerator On Emi This Summer
Author: Meenal Wahi is involved in finance and loan manage
7. Services From Vat Consultants
Author: Nidan Narkhade
8. Financial Consultant A Must For Every Business Set Up
Author: Aastha Kapoor
9. Things You Should And Should Not Do While Making An Investment In The Stock Market (for Beginners)
Author: Stella Ross
10. Earn Profit From Sureshot Commodity Tips Provided By Ripples Advisory
Author: Riyanshi Tanwar
11. Get Online And Accurate Mcx Free Tips And Nifty Option Tips
Author: Sandy Allen
12. Cash Trading In Stock Market
Author: Mahendra Rajput
13. Find The Best Fund To Invest In Sip Now
Author: Jignesh Shah
14. Indiakaloan-loan Against Property
Author: ranjeet kumar
15. What Is The Future Of Cryptocurrencies?