ALL >> Education >> View Article
How To Use Technology For Development Of Your Kid Without Turning It Into Bane?
Total Articles: 5
What is the role of technology in the world of modern education? Is it a boon or a curse? Is technology helping the students or making them lazy? These are some of the many questions that often come into the limelight about the use of technology in the field of education. In reality, technology is both. It is also good and also bad. How? Well, when used in a moderated way for certain purposes then it actually helps in ensuring that education of your kid progresses in a proper way. However, when used without any moderation then it can become an addiction for the young one. If you are keen on keeping it as a boon then here are some of the tips for the parents.
Children are like a sponge, they will absorb everything without any filter. Thus, it falls on you to provide them with the right knowledge about the technology they are using. Guide them about the ways of using the internet to research for their studies. Download such apps that are educational or will help in the development of their skills. However, at the same time keep an eye on their search history and internet footprints. Engage your kid in a proper manner to enhance their analytics skills. As a parent, you can easily make them understand the constructive purpose of using technology.
Limited screen time
Excessive of anything is not good and that goes for the screen time too. It is essential that you limit the screen time for your young one. You can sit with them and come up with a mutually decided time period. It will include the time spent on both studies and games. It is advisable not to make the mobile phone or computer games their main leisure activities but a part of the same.
Children are curious by nature and also it is not possible to keep a constant check when they are using the internet. Thus, the best way out is restricting the inappropriate sites for the young ones. This should also include the various chat rooms. Free access will not only have a negative effect on your kid but also may open up other risks. It is always better to be safe than sorry.
Control your own use
If you use your own device while speaking with them then they will learn the same. The positive use of technology can be inculcated in the kids not only by teaching or guidance but also through the behavior of parents.
The Manthan School is one of the leading School near Gaur city Noida that is known for providing the students with a platform for smart education. They hire only the best of the teachers who are apt with modern education technology. This article is written by Aarti, one of the modern educationalists who is associated with this school. Visit their website to give your child a chance for a good education.
Education Articles1. Industrial Safety Online Course
Author: Somiya khatun
2. Intensive Chinese Language Program Shanghai – Become The Master Of The Language
Author: Michel Kern
3. How Primavera Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career Growth?
4. How Is The Future Of Ios Developer In Today's Technology?
5. Ibm Mdm Online Training
Author: ukumari VirtualNuggets
6. The Online Oracle Interview Questions Help In Your Interview Preparation
7. 10 Most Common Mistakes Every Beginner Java Programmer Makes
8. How Is Ms Ramaiah Institute Of Technology In Terms Of Placements, Ranking, Fees And Admissions?
9. Top Ways To Know How Digital Marketing Grow Your Business Online
Author: Vishal Varma
10. Best Techniques And Tactics For Sales And Marketing Coach
Author: Sanjay Burman
11. Sales And Marketing Strategy By Synture Group For Small Businesses
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni
12. Best Education Channels In India – Enriching The Students Future
Author: Nitesh Sharma
13. Problems With Programs And The Law Of Attraction
Author: Shannon Panzo
14. Enrol Into An Ielts Coaching Class To Derive Meritorious Results In English
Author: Jackson Snowball
15. Get Familiarize With The Key Benefits Of Cbap Training Program