ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
All About The Making Of Kundan Jewelry
Total Articles: 112
The exotic jewelry designs crafted with Kundan are celebrated not only in the Indian subcontinent but also among the westerners. The reason can be many, but to mention the most significant one, is perhaps the upliftment of beauty that it does. This post shall delve into the highlights of Kundan jewelry.
From Past to Present
The royal and vibrant states of Rajasthan and Gujarat are the birthplace of Kundan Jewelry. However, the art was patronized by the Mughal rulers and flourished during their reign. One of oldest art forms in the nation, Kundan Jewelry has not lost its significance. In the present day, various new innovations have been done to make amazing designs.
Shaping The Art Work
Like every handicraft, even Kundan Jewelry involves a lot of hard work. Right from the preparation of the framework for the jewelry to the polishing work for final touch, there is a lot of dedication poured into it. Once the frame is made, the molten wax called lax is poured into it and then various gemstones are embedded into it. It is then embellished with gold foils and intricate designs are drawn over it. After polishing, the Kundan Jewelry is ready for use.
Precautions for Kundan Jewelry
The delicate form of Kundan Jewelry requires a lot of care to restore it for a longer period of time. It should be wiped with a suede cloth to retain its shine and should never come in contact with soap or water. Both these possess an affinity for Kundan jewelry, resulting in its degradation and tarnishing. Also, the gemstones can fall off if not handled with care.
Spread Across The Globe
The sophisticated intricate designs of Kundan Jewelry have earned a lot of popularity for the unique appeal that they add to the beauty of every lady. In order to meet out the tastes and preferences of the people, the designs have undergone a sea change and emerged with time. This has made people love it all the more.
So, if you have a function to attend, go for the exquisite Kundankari work and shine in the glitter of emerald, jade, agate, crystal, topaz, pearls, etc.
Buy Kundan jewellery, kundan earrings, designer kundan jewellery sets, aritificial kundan jewelry, and much more from Pipabella. At Pipabella, we make your online shopping for Kundan Jewellery a great experience: http://bit.ly/2mcc1UW
Pipa + Bella is a revolutionary fast-fashion accessories company offering the latest trends through a unique social shopping experience!
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. 7 Reasons To Buy An Organic Pillow
2. How To Choose The Right Pillow?
3. All You Need To Know About Microfiber Pillows
4. Essential Muay Thai Boxing Equipment
Author: Sahah Chan
5. 5 Tips For Buying Designer Sarees
Author: Ritu Batra
6. Make Your Personality Impressive With Formal Shirts Online
7. What You Check For Purchasing Ladies Jutti?
Author: Purely Lush
8. Reasons To Opt Smart Tv For Your Home
9. Be More Trendier With Handcrafted Leather Sandals For Men & Women
Author: Nick Marius
10. Fashion Earrings To Make A Distinctive Fashion Statement
11. Make A Fashion Statement With Fashion Rings
12. Fashion Is Your Friend: Use The Beaded Necklaces To Highlight Your Clothing
13. Best Tips To Finding Jade Rings
14. Need A Fashion Change? Jade Beads Might Help
15. Jade Necklace - An Item Of Beauty And Elegance