ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
All About Textured Metal Jewellery
Total Articles: 112
Gold is the most malleable of all metals, thereby finding its use in a large variety of jewelry applications. Its texture ranges from bright yellow to shiny white to a reddish rose gold, thereby offering a lot of variety in the Jewelry. However, the affordability of gold is not in reach of the pockets of every man. So, the jewelry makers began using other metals such as silver MF copper which was cheaper in jewelry.
However, these two are also not easily affordable. This brought into the frame the use of steel into jewelry. But one thing that remained common was the use of textures in the metallic and gold jewelry. These brought a whole new range of innovation in the jewelry designs and so are so loved by ladies all over the world.
A brushed finish, known as the matte finish is applied to the metal surface. It gives a full and non-reflective finish, which is engraved, scratched, or grooved on the surface of metal pieces, to get the final finish.
Texturing the metal surface doesn't need any fancy or expensive equipment. Just some basic tools and a warm dry day. There are 7 basic textures that are used on metal jewelry-
1. Hammered - The face of the usual hammer is polished with the shiny, lustrous compound and hammered against the metal surface to create a dimpled surface on copper.
2. Nail Stamped - The ordinary steel nails, of suitable size, (preferably smaller one) are used as the stamp and hammered against the surface to create the design with the stamped dots.
3. Unlettered - The letter stamps are used to create all over textures of metals by repeating the patterns or rotating the stamps. These create designs that do not spell any word but make it a nice texture.
4. Scratched - This is yet another very unconventional design for a texture as scratches are not what everyone wants but for textures, they are deliberately created. A sharp scribe is used as the scratching tool.
5. Burring - The out of use diamonds can be used to create burs on the metal surface, the texture on the polished sheet. Once the burs are created, the difference in finished and polished surfaces is clearly visible.
So, you know all about textured gold jewelry. The next time you are going to buy them, be sure that they are worth it. Buy personalized jewellery, designer jewellery and contemporary jewellery from Pipabella: http://bit.ly/2pz7Jv9
Pipa + Bella is a revolutionary fast-fashion accessories company offering the latest trends through a unique social shopping experience!
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. 7 Reasons To Buy An Organic Pillow
2. How To Choose The Right Pillow?
3. All You Need To Know About Microfiber Pillows
4. Essential Muay Thai Boxing Equipment
Author: Sahah Chan
5. 5 Tips For Buying Designer Sarees
Author: Ritu Batra
6. Make Your Personality Impressive With Formal Shirts Online
7. What You Check For Purchasing Ladies Jutti?
Author: Purely Lush
8. Reasons To Opt Smart Tv For Your Home
9. Be More Trendier With Handcrafted Leather Sandals For Men & Women
Author: Nick Marius
10. Fashion Earrings To Make A Distinctive Fashion Statement
11. Make A Fashion Statement With Fashion Rings
12. Fashion Is Your Friend: Use The Beaded Necklaces To Highlight Your Clothing
13. Best Tips To Finding Jade Rings
14. Need A Fashion Change? Jade Beads Might Help
15. Jade Necklace - An Item Of Beauty And Elegance