ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
5 Things To Remember While Choosing Wedding Jewellery
Total Articles: 112
When it comes to wedding planning, most brides-to-be often tend to overlook or consider jewellery purchase as an afterthought. That could prove to be a big mistake. The bride must pay special emphasis to the jewellery she would adorn on her special day. Wedding jewellery is quintessential to add that perfect touch to your bridal look. Jewellery adds a dash of sparkle to the bride.
The right accessories can elevate your look, a great deal.
Here are five things to remember while choosing your wedding jewellery according to Pipa Bella:
1. Buy your wedding dress first–Pick your dress first before you choose the jewellery that goes with it. Pick a dress that accentuates your beauty and match your favourite jewellery with it.
2. Do not wear several jewellery pieces-Just go for the ones that compliments your dress and looks. Most importantly, wear the ones that you are comfortable with. Match your metals.
3. Include Jewellery Purchase on your wedding to-do list-This would ensure you avoid last minute rush and make poor jewellery choices.
4. Don’t downplay your dress-Never let your jewellery outshine your dress. Ensure jewels play a supporting role and doesn’t take centre stage.
Balance is the key. Focus on what you really need. Choose the one that blends with the entire ensemble.
5. Don’t go overboard with the jewellery–Ensure you don’t go overboard with your jewellery. More isn’t always better. Instead of having all types of jewellery crammed up into your bridal wardrobe and appearing messy. Mix and match just the right jewellery for better results. Settle for a blend of the best that match your wedding ensemble.
Do some research and pick out shops beforehand. Don’t settle for easy options and make sure you buy classy and authentic jewelry.
Above all else, it is important to consider the bride’s convenience when choosing the right jewellery. Picking the perfect pieces for her wedding gown should be a reflection of the bride.
Remember! What you wear should be an extension of your personality. Don’t go overboard with experimenting on things that you have never tried before. The right blend of dress, jewellery, hairdo and makeup would enhance your natural beauty and add that extra glamour to your fashionable self.
Clarity in thought will help you find the perfect jewellery to match your style. Shop wedding jewellery, ethnic jewellery, Indian traditional jewellery, kundan jewellery, premium jewellery and a lot of new trends in the bridal jewellery from Pipabella: http://bit.ly/2mcc1UW
Pipa + Bella is a revolutionary fast-fashion accessories company offering the latest trends through a unique social shopping experience!
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. 7 Reasons To Buy An Organic Pillow
2. How To Choose The Right Pillow?
3. All You Need To Know About Microfiber Pillows
4. Essential Muay Thai Boxing Equipment
Author: Sahah Chan
5. 5 Tips For Buying Designer Sarees
Author: Ritu Batra
6. Make Your Personality Impressive With Formal Shirts Online
7. What You Check For Purchasing Ladies Jutti?
Author: Purely Lush
8. Reasons To Opt Smart Tv For Your Home
9. Be More Trendier With Handcrafted Leather Sandals For Men & Women
Author: Nick Marius
10. Fashion Earrings To Make A Distinctive Fashion Statement
11. Make A Fashion Statement With Fashion Rings
12. Fashion Is Your Friend: Use The Beaded Necklaces To Highlight Your Clothing
13. Best Tips To Finding Jade Rings
14. Need A Fashion Change? Jade Beads Might Help
15. Jade Necklace - An Item Of Beauty And Elegance