ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
5 Styles In Sterling Silver Workwear Jewelry
Total Articles: 112
A few of you may not be really knowing what does the word workwear in the heading means. And what exactly is workwear jewelry. So, let us start from this question itself.
What is Workwear Jewelry?
For women who are into professional jobs, dressing up and grooming can be very tedious. Also, delicate jewelry items can be an added cause of trouble. For them, heavy-duty jewelry is much needed. These jewelry items which can be worn daily without being concerned about their wear and tear or loss, come under the umbrella of workwear jewelry.
What is Sterling Silver Jewelry?
Sterling silver is an alloy of silver containing 92.5% by weight of silver and 7.5% by weight of other metals, usually copper used in making of jewelry. This has been an alternative to the gold jewelry, and comes for a less expensive price. Necklaces, rings and bracelets look very adorable in sterling silver.
Why Is Sterling Silver Used In Making Of Workwear Jewelry?
Sterling silver is resistant to tarnishing. It does not react with atmospheric oxygen easily, hence doesn’t get degraded with time. The commercially produced sterling jewelry is plated after manufacture with Rhodium to add more to its life by hiding any possible fire scale problems. You can always keep your sterling silver items shiny by using a cloth or cotton to gently clean its surface.
When it comes to workwear, dress and shoes are two things that first crop in the mind. However, the love for jewelry can never be compromised. Workwear jewelry can complete your professional look.
Here are 5 popular styles in sterling silver jewelry:
1. Graduated circular bracelet – The most essential ornament that adds style to your look.
2. Floral ear climbers – The new yet uncommon jewelry item that is perfect for workwear.
3. Collar necklace – The parties be like incomplete without having something in the neck like a collar necklace.
4. Crystal hoop earrings – The simple but most loved jewel piece by the working women.
5. Pearl hair pins – The not so clumsy yet attractive hair accessories for the working women.
And this is not the end of the list. You have plenty of options to explore when it comes to workwear jewelry when you shop at Pipabella.
Buy gold earrings for office wear, jewelry for office wear, office wear chains, office wear necklaces and much more here: http://bit.ly/2D7rME6
Pipa + Bella is a revolutionary fast-fashion accessories company offering the latest trends through a unique social shopping experience!
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. 7 Reasons To Buy An Organic Pillow
2. How To Choose The Right Pillow?
3. All You Need To Know About Microfiber Pillows
4. Essential Muay Thai Boxing Equipment
Author: Sahah Chan
5. 5 Tips For Buying Designer Sarees
Author: Ritu Batra
6. Make Your Personality Impressive With Formal Shirts Online
7. What You Check For Purchasing Ladies Jutti?
Author: Purely Lush
8. Reasons To Opt Smart Tv For Your Home
9. Be More Trendier With Handcrafted Leather Sandals For Men & Women
Author: Nick Marius
10. Fashion Earrings To Make A Distinctive Fashion Statement
11. Make A Fashion Statement With Fashion Rings
12. Fashion Is Your Friend: Use The Beaded Necklaces To Highlight Your Clothing
13. Best Tips To Finding Jade Rings
14. Need A Fashion Change? Jade Beads Might Help
15. Jade Necklace - An Item Of Beauty And Elegance