ALL >> Service >> View Article
Top 10 Uses Of Outlook Account
Total Articles: 5
1. For Sending and Receiving Emails
By using outlook, we are able to send and receive emails. We can send and receive a number of emails. We can access it from anywhere and any web browser with the help of internet connection, username and password. Outlook provides unlimited storage for emails. If you have any query then contact outlook support phone number
2. Save Messages for Future Time:
One of other important use of outlook 2013 is that it provides a DELAY DELIVERY message. If you have a news and information that you want to share in the future then you can save it and send in future. To take this facility you have to write the email then switch to the Options tab and click Delay Delivery. Then you have to enter the date and time when a message will be delivered and after that hit the send button.
3. Create a Folder for Common Searches:
Here you can create a folder for common searches. You can search the current folder by typing into the search field. But you can simply do this by using search folder. Go to the Folder tab and click New Search Folder to create one. Here you can also choose various templates such as finding mail from specific people and mail marked as important. Your new search folder appears on the left-hand side of the outlook window. You can also rename this folder. If you want to share your problems with us then contact outlook customer service
4. Filter emails to find relevant messages:
There is another way to find specific emails is to use the Filter Email. Outlook email provides a tool for filtering emails. Here you can set a filter to select the appropriate email. This feature provides various options such as attachment files, search emails according to time and date, search mail according to names etc.
5. Create new Emails and Appointments:
We can use this feature to create a new email, appointment, contact, and numbers using the new items drop-down list. Outlook allows a user to add a personal contact, emails and other information in the new list.
6. Ignore Unwanted Email:
Microsoft Outlook provides a feature to block the unwanted emails. If someone continuously sends a mail to you then you can block all future email from that sender by clicking the Junk option. Select junk email Options to open a configuration dialog that tells you what you count as junk. This option does not permanently block anyone.
7. Quick Setup:
Quick setup feature used to save a time. If you daily perform a particular task, for example, forwarding email to a colleague or inviting a group of friends to a meeting, then by using the quick setup you can save your time.
8. Sorting Mails with Rules and Conditional Formatting:
In this, we can sort outlook mail using rules and conditional formatting. Here you can create and manage rules for automatically processing emails as they arrive. It also provides a conditional formatting feature which specified the font, color, and size.
9. Send Text Messages:
One of the most important features that are provided by outlook is "send text messages". Outlook enables a user to send SMS text messages directly to your contacts.
10. Encrypted Emails:
In this feature, you can secure your emails. Outlook allows users to encrypt emails attaching pictures, pdf or any other file so that only receiver can read this. You can contact outlook customer support anytime to get your problems fixed by our expert.
Service Articles1. Hp Support Number 1800-518-2390 Total Resolve Hp Technical Issues
2. Dufast International - First Class Providers Of Bolts And Nuts
Author: Dufast International
3. Changing Demographics Call For Loader Control Considerations
Author: Derrick Corea
4. Zohomail Customer Service
Author: Zohomail Customer Service
5. Questions To Ask Before Hiring A Car Transport Company
Author: Antonella Papamakarios
6. Benefits And Risks Of Clinical Trials
7. Managing Virtual Design And Construction In The Us
Author: Kuldeep Bwail
8. Learners License Cape Town Can Establish You As A Safe And Confident Driver!
Author: Peter Horton
9. Choosing The Right Text Marketing Service For Your Business
Author: TekHook India
10. Complete knowledge about hotmail
Author: marco mical
11. A Brief Note On The Advantages Of Window Cleaning Services
12. Love Marriage Specialist Baba Ji
13. 6 Exclusive Reasons Why Car Leasing Is A Better Option For You
Author: Rob Porter
14. Want To Have The Latest Information? - Join Online Resource Directory For General Contractors
Author: John Smith
15. Samsung Appliance Repair Service
Author: Samsung Appliance Repair Service