ALL >> Health >> View Article
Self-pleasuring Too Much: Is It Even Possible?
Total Articles: 1073
Men really love to enjoy their equipment, and for most that means self-pleasuring on a regular basis, even if they are in a sensual relationship with a partner. After all, regular solo play is an important part of good manhood care. And besides that, it feels delightful!
But there are quite a few websites out there that suggest solo play might actually be harmful, especially if a man does it too often. Is it possible to have too much of a good thing? Let’s explore what it means to have a healthy self-pleasuring schedule versus self-fondling way too much.
What indicates too much self-pleasuring?
There is really no ideal number for the times a man should enjoy himself in a day or in a week. However, there are some signs that indicate a guy is enjoying the pleasure a little too much. These usually happen when there are adverse consequences to what he’s doing.
1) Member injuries. A man who self-gratifies too much can actually wind up damaging his member. This is especially true when a man ignores creme and uses the ‘death grip’ to pleasure himself. A guy can wind up with a sore member, redness or other irritations that make it uncomfortable to touch his equipment. He might also eventually wind up with a severe curvature of the member from a buildup of scar tissue; this can happen when a man persists in obsessive solo play for a long period of time.
2) Problems in relationships. If a man finds himself at the receiving end of an emotional tirade from a partner who feels neglected in bed, pay attention - this could be a sign that taking matters into his own hands has become a problem. While solo play even in the midst of a good sensual relationship is perfectly normal and healthy, if a man is self-pleasuring so often that he doesn’t want couple with his partner, that’s a huge red flag that things have gone too far.
3) Constant distraction. A man who is constantly thinking about the next time he will get off, to the point of neglecting his responsibilities or daydreaming about how he will do it next, can mean there’s an issue that needs to be addressed. Though this kind of attitude can be normal when a man is first exploring his body and learning about it, anyone who has been sensually active for a few years should be able to keep thoughts about solo play on a more appropriate level.
4) Problems in other areas of life. A guy who misses work to self-fondle, avoids going out with friends or chooses to opt out of sensual encounters in order to enjoy his own hand might be facing serious problems. When self-pleasuring begins to adversely affect a man’s social and work life, it’s time to get professional help.
5) No more seed release. A guy who self-gratifies too much can tap the bottom of the well, so to speak - leaving him with nothing more to give. A guy who constantly has ‘dry’ releases and worries because he can’t produce any seed is someone who might be self-pleasuring too much.
If a guy is worried about self-pleasuring too much, it’s important that he tries to gradually cut back. If he finds that he can’t do this on his own, professional help is available. In the meantime, he can help eliminate some of the soreness and pain from overhandling with the use of a specially formulated male organ health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) . Look for a crème with Shea butter and vitamin E to soothe the skin, as well as L-carnitine to help protect the peripheral nerves that might suffer from excessive solo play.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Health Articles1. Must Ask Questions When Meeting A Dentist
Author: Donnell Nash
2. Natural Skincare And Beauty Supplements For Healthy And Glowing Skin
Author: NAVEEN KHANDELWAL
3. What To Look For A Dentist?
Author: Donnell Nash
4. Can Bpas Damage A Healthy Member?
Author: John Dugan
5. Sticking To Healthy Habits With The Help Of Yoga
Author: Gary Martin
6. Raise Your Efforts With Weight Gainer Supplements
Author: Anabolic Nutrition
7. Signs To Look Out For If You Have A Prolapsed Uterus
Author: Kalptaru Herbal Therapy Centre
8. A Glass Of Milk A Day Keeps Doctor Away
Author: Namit Malgaonkar
9. The Hearing Aids Siemens Are Available In Best Quality And Price To Restore Your Hearing Ability
10. Superfood Supplements- For All Your Nutrition Needs
Author: Shashi Kant Shukla
11. Dental Hygiene Information You Won't Locate In Other Places
Author: Bob Smith
12. Getting Knee Pain Treatment At Parijatak
Author: Dr. Nitesh Khonde
13. Is Invisalign The Right Treatment For Adults?
Author: James Franklin
14. 1st Global Community Of Indian Clinicians - Docstop
Author: Vijay Lokhande
15. Hypothyroidism Rampant In India - Freedom Age
Author: Dr Kalpana Gupta Sekhawat