ALL >> Health >> View Article
What Is Assisted Living Facilities?
Total Articles: 5
"For those who prefer to live independently, but require a long term care for seniors at their own residence now have the best option in getting assisted living facilities. Senior citizens, disabled persons and adults needing personal care can find a better way of living through assisted living services for long term or on a short term basis. In short, the facilities that can be availed include medication management, meals, dressing, bathing and transportation. Although what is assisted living facilities may sound as a new concept, assisted living has long been considered as one of the best options in senior care, especially, when it is for a long term.
With a wide range of services being provided by assisted living or at home personal care, the number of such communities are now on the rise and is considered the fastest growing personal care for seniors on a long term basis. Seniors looking forward to live independently but with a little assistance or disabled persons who need personal care within the settings of their home can now lead a golden phase in their lives without having to bear any anxiety or the trauma of spending sleepless nights. Now, coming to what is assisted living facilities, here is a short synopsis that is self-understandable and which highlights the benefits of personal or nursing care at home together with other services that are required on a day to day basis.
• Basic housekeeping – Services that are required on a daily, weekly or less frequent basis.
• Security and supervision for 24 hours – Round the clock monitoring of the house premises and supervising the daily requirements.
• Exercise and health programs – Following up on exercise and health programs as advised.
• Daily meals – Making arrangements for daily meals
• Laundry – Providing laundry services as and when required.
• Transportation – Arranging transportation to visit places as and when required, like attending the church masses, visiting a library or even visiting a friend or a relative living nearby.
• Social programs – Providing assistance for attending social programs
• Access to medical care services – Providing assistance for getting access to medical care, whether at home or outside. This includes assistance during emergency like calling a doctor or taking the patient to a medical care center.
With more and more adults and handicapped persons finding the benefits of what is assisted living facilities, this concept has become indispensable in life for those who want to live independently with some help to make the world a better place to live in.
For more info please visite - https://www.assisted-living-facilities.net/blog/what-is-assisted-living-facilities
Health Articles1. Must Ask Questions When Meeting A Dentist
Author: Donnell Nash
2. Natural Skincare And Beauty Supplements For Healthy And Glowing Skin
Author: NAVEEN KHANDELWAL
3. What To Look For A Dentist?
Author: Donnell Nash
4. Can Bpas Damage A Healthy Member?
Author: John Dugan
5. Sticking To Healthy Habits With The Help Of Yoga
Author: Gary Martin
6. Raise Your Efforts With Weight Gainer Supplements
Author: Anabolic Nutrition
7. Signs To Look Out For If You Have A Prolapsed Uterus
Author: Kalptaru Herbal Therapy Centre
8. A Glass Of Milk A Day Keeps Doctor Away
Author: Namit Malgaonkar
9. The Hearing Aids Siemens Are Available In Best Quality And Price To Restore Your Hearing Ability
10. Superfood Supplements- For All Your Nutrition Needs
Author: Shashi Kant Shukla
11. Dental Hygiene Information You Won't Locate In Other Places
Author: Bob Smith
12. Getting Knee Pain Treatment At Parijatak
Author: Dr. Nitesh Khonde
13. Is Invisalign The Right Treatment For Adults?
Author: James Franklin
14. 1st Global Community Of Indian Clinicians - Docstop
Author: Vijay Lokhande
15. Hypothyroidism Rampant In India - Freedom Age
Author: Dr Kalpana Gupta Sekhawat