ALL >> Health >> View Article
What Is Assisted Living Facilities?
Total Articles: 5
"For those who prefer to live independently, but require a long term care for seniors at their own residence now have the best option in getting assisted living facilities. Senior citizens, disabled persons and adults needing personal care can find a better way of living through assisted living services for long term or on a short term basis. In short, the facilities that can be availed include medication management, meals, dressing, bathing and transportation. Although what is assisted living facilities may sound as a new concept, assisted living has long been considered as one of the best options in senior care, especially, when it is for a long term.
With a wide range of services being provided by assisted living or at home personal care, the number of such communities are now on the rise and is considered the fastest growing personal care for seniors on a long term basis. Seniors looking forward to live independently but with a little assistance or disabled persons who need personal care within the settings of their home can now lead a golden phase in their lives without having to bear any anxiety or the trauma of spending sleepless nights. Now, coming to what is assisted living facilities, here is a short synopsis that is self-understandable and which highlights the benefits of personal or nursing care at home together with other services that are required on a day to day basis.
• Basic housekeeping – Services that are required on a daily, weekly or less frequent basis.
• Security and supervision for 24 hours – Round the clock monitoring of the house premises and supervising the daily requirements.
• Exercise and health programs – Following up on exercise and health programs as advised.
• Daily meals – Making arrangements for daily meals
• Laundry – Providing laundry services as and when required.
• Transportation – Arranging transportation to visit places as and when required, like attending the church masses, visiting a library or even visiting a friend or a relative living nearby.
• Social programs – Providing assistance for attending social programs
• Access to medical care services – Providing assistance for getting access to medical care, whether at home or outside. This includes assistance during emergency like calling a doctor or taking the patient to a medical care center.
With more and more adults and handicapped persons finding the benefits of what is assisted living facilities, this concept has become indispensable in life for those who want to live independently with some help to make the world a better place to live in.
For more info please visite - https://www.assisted-living-facilities.net/blog/what-is-assisted-living-facilities
Health Articles1. Does A Small Male Organ = Infertility?
Author: john Dugan
2. Hello Ortho : Offering Quality Orthodontic Care In Sonoma
Author: George Regan
3. When You Need To See Joint Pain Specialist In Jaipur
Author: Pushpanjali Seema
4. Get Your Body And Mind Relaxed With Yoga, Surfing And Meditation
Author: Grant Avery
5. The Advanced Guide To Best Oncologist In Delhi
Author: ponting brown
6. Effective Ways To Communicate With The Elderly
Author: Vijay Singh
7. Physiotherapy Enhancing New Ways Of Life
Author: Saurabh Singh
8. Global Veterinary Vaccines Market: Business Dynamics, By Vaccine Type, By Animal Type | Development
Author: Anna Smith
9. Global Disposable Respirators Market Analysed By Size, Share, Growth, Revenue, Trends And Forecast T
Author: Anna Smith
10. Best Protein Powder For Building Muscle
Author: Namit Malgaonkar
11. How Hormones Affect Your Hair And Make You Bald?
Author: avenues kapadia
12. Cosmetic Surgery: Rejuvenate Yourself
Author: Saurabh Singh
13. Top Home Massage Spa Centre In Nagpur
Author: Dr Nitesh Khonde
14. List Of Top Six Health Care Bloomfield Ct Services
Author: Pat Ackeifi
15. How To Maintenance The Hospital Hvac System
Author: Utopia Aire Pte Ltd