ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Microsoft’s Outlook Beta-a Faster Version
Total Articles: 12
Microsoft has unveiled a new version of Outlook this month-Outlook Beta. A user will get more out of the email with the Outlook.com beta. They have streamlined the search to make it easier to find and send messages, and new features like Photos and attachment previews that will let you see your pictures and files without leaving your inbox.It is now available for selected users with amazing new features that include improved conversation view, revamped search interface gifs, and Emoji input etc.
But, if you wish to access the beta version without any delay, you can follow the simple steps that will allow you to use Outlook beta.You can also contact our Microsoft customer services.
Steps to access the new Outlook Beta
To gain access to the beta early,
Go to Outlook.com in your browser and sign into your account.
Once it loads, highlight the URL in the address bar.
Change it from outlook.live.com/owa/ to outlook.live.com/mail/
This will reload your inbox and a welcome pop-up screen will be displayed. The pop-up screen introduces you to some new features and Try the BETA toggle button.
These are the 4 simple steps, you have to follow to gain access to Outlook.com Beta.
Note-This trick will only work if you are an Outlook Premium subscriber.It also works with Office 365 Business accounts, too.
Once you join the Outlook.com Beta, Microsoft will prompt you for a new window to send in feedback via the Outlook User Voice Website.
In addition to a faster experience, the company also promises a smarter inbox with
Improved photo experience
Modern conversation styles
More personalization with additional emoji icons and gifs and much more.
Computers Articles1. Jaxx Wallet Phishing Campaign: Cryptocurrency Miners Swindled Of Blockchain Assets
Author: Virus Removal Gudilines
2. How To Configure Wireless Brother Printer
Author: Vjustin smith
3. Aol Contact Number
4. Effects, Preventions, And Removal Of Keyloggers
Author: august sin
5. Small E-commerce Businesses Compete With Giant Using Seo
6. How To Update Iphone To Ios 12?
Author: Edward Lewis
7. Things You Need To Know About Facebook’s Messenger Kids
Author: john martin
8. Improve Digital Experience By Cleaning Your Smartphone
Author: Aida Martin
9. Things To Know About Youtube Premium
Author: mia watson
10. How To Implement Email Security For Your Emails.
Author: Andrea White
11. How To Tackle The Dangers Of File Sharing?
Author: Aida Martin
12. How To Keep Your Laptop Running Well For Longer
Author: Edward D Lemos
13. How To Resolve Graphic Card Issues In Dell Laptop?
14. How To Clear App Data And General Cache In Windows 7
Author: Devin smith
15. Apple Watch Tips And Tricks You Should Know
Author: Maria Williams