ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Importance Of Continuous Integration In Salesforce Development
Total Articles: 1
Continuous Integration (CI) for Salesforce is an act of integrating all the code written by developers on Salesforce several times a day with a shared mainline. Once the code is checked-in, it is then tested with an automated build, which is triggered every time code is checked-in to the shared mainline. Continuous Integration is a strict process that fails a bad build. The CI practice detects errors early so that only the quality code gets deployed into the Salesforce production environment. The CI practice enables Continuous Delivery of Salesforce applications, which encompass complex metadata.
Benefits of Continuous Integration during Salesforce development
1. Coordination among teams: Continuous Integration allows the Salesforce developers to coordinate among the team members while integrating code into a shared repository. All this contributes to filling the gaps among the teams and breaking silos. Such coordination and collaboration is the key premise of DevOps.
2.No over-written code: in the CI process, though developers work on their own independent instances, ultimately the code is committed to one common mainline which prevents the code being over-written.
3.Real-time feedback: Continuous Integration thrives on the principle of failure first. The developers get the results regarding the efficiency of the code as soon as they commit it to the shared team repository. If the code is broken or if it has an error, the entire team would be alerted. This also sets the stakes high in terms of the quality of the code. The more frequently the code is committed, the more frequent is the feedback.
4.Reduces the need for regular meetings: Continuous Integration eliminates the need for constant follow-up meetings by the management with the development teams as they would know at what stage is the project.
5.Promotes transparency: CI provides transparency and traceability for the entire Salesforce development team into the progress of the project.
AutoRABIT, an end-to-end Continuous Delivery suite for Salesforce, enables the Salesforce development teams to work collaboratively with its powerful CI framework.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. 2018 Mobile Apps Ux Trends, Tips And A Little Bit More
Author: Oleksiy Kuryliak
2. Few Expert-recommended Tips For A Better Food And Beverage Social Media Plan
Author: Lee Wood
3. Seven Monies Services Limited
4. Healthcare Software Plays A Main Role In Running Hospitals
Author: James Blake
5. Being A Perfect Android Developer
Author: Eldon Broady
6. How To Activate Mcafee Subscription And Redeem Mcafee Retail Card?
Author: James Enrique
7. Photogrammetry: Latest Technology To Create Maps Using Drones?
8. Web Development Company | Website Development Service
Author: Rajeev mishra
9. Are You Facing Network Problems With Your Mobile Phone Get Solution
Author: Natasa Suri
10. Why Ps4 Greatest Game Console Forever?
Author: PS4 Repair
11. Nokia Cracked Screen Repair In The Uk
12. Samsung Galaxy S4 Lcd Screen Replacement In The Uk
13. 3 Real World Advantages Of Blockchain Smart Contracts
14. Software Bugs - How To Avoid?
Author: Hvantage Technologies
15. Hdcvi Camera Systems Redefining The Security System In The World