ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Importance Of Continuous Integration In Salesforce Development
Total Articles: 1
Continuous Integration (CI) for Salesforce is an act of integrating all the code written by developers on Salesforce several times a day with a shared mainline. Once the code is checked-in, it is then tested with an automated build, which is triggered every time code is checked-in to the shared mainline. Continuous Integration is a strict process that fails a bad build. The CI practice detects errors early so that only the quality code gets deployed into the Salesforce production environment. The CI practice enables Continuous Delivery of Salesforce applications, which encompass complex metadata.
Benefits of Continuous Integration during Salesforce development
1. Coordination among teams: Continuous Integration allows the Salesforce developers to coordinate among the team members while integrating code into a shared repository. All this contributes to filling the gaps among the teams and breaking silos. Such coordination and collaboration is the key premise of DevOps.
2.No over-written code: in the CI process, though developers work on their own independent instances, ultimately the code is committed to one common mainline which prevents the code being over-written.
3.Real-time feedback: Continuous Integration thrives on the principle of failure first. The developers get the results regarding the efficiency of the code as soon as they commit it to the shared team repository. If the code is broken or if it has an error, the entire team would be alerted. This also sets the stakes high in terms of the quality of the code. The more frequently the code is committed, the more frequent is the feedback.
4.Reduces the need for regular meetings: Continuous Integration eliminates the need for constant follow-up meetings by the management with the development teams as they would know at what stage is the project.
5.Promotes transparency: CI provides transparency and traceability for the entire Salesforce development team into the progress of the project.
AutoRABIT, an end-to-end Continuous Delivery suite for Salesforce, enables the Salesforce development teams to work collaboratively with its powerful CI framework.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Xbox One S Repair Centre In The Uk
2. An Escape From Reality, The Way To Hone Up Your Leadership Skills
Author: Tyson Frank
3. Hp Chromebook Repair Uk
4. Check The Qualities Of The Technician When It Is About Repairing Your Phone
Author: Jason Bower
5. Huawei E5788 Vs E5787
6. Prototype Pcb Assembly | Quick Turn Pcb
7. Contract Management Software Is Making The Healthcare Industry More Responsive
Author: James Blake
8. Important Tips To Purchase An Analog Ptz Camera
9. Top Quality Replacement Parts For Your Iphone 7
Author: Darren Chappel
10. Global Electric Wheelchair Market Trend
11. Do You Know How To Repair Your Motorola Phone
Author: Motorola Repairer
12. How Blockchain Is A Great Opportunity For Developers?
Author: Amit Tiwari
13. Best Motorola Phone Repair Service Provider In The Uk
Author: Motorola Repairer
14. 10 Must Have Retail Features On Your Retail Pos Software
Author: Dhwani Khatri
15. Samsung Laptop Touch Screen Repair