ALL >> Computers >> View Article
How To Troubleshoot Brother Printer Error 4f And What Does It Mean?
Total Articles: 32
Brother International, a chief in home and business IT peripherals that focuses on the customer's first approach. Providing high-quality outputs over years, Brother Printers have been performing all-in-one tasks. Covering the range of laser printers, inkjet, label, and mobile printing options, Brother Printers are one of the top picks for business and personal use. Talking about Brother Inkjet printers, it increases color quality making prints more clear & striking.
Having multiple models in inkjet printers, Brother Printers support you to perform multiple tasks on a single machine. These printers sometimes stop functioning due to some errors and one of the errors that often occur is Error 4F.
What happens when Error 4F occurs?
The 4f error causes your printer to stop automatically and enables it to print. This error is basically linked to the print head and means that your print head is possibly having either some sort of electrical defect or a temperature falsity.
This error is easy to fix whereas other errors that occur in Brother Printers are a bit complicated to fix. If your printer has stopped running due to 4F, you can easily fix it by getting assistance from Tech Support for Brother Printer.
You can also fix it by taking the following troubleshooting steps:
Step 1: Check for the Brother Printer warranty card and if it’s under the service period, you can simply step-in to Brother Printer Support and get the error fixed or replace your printer with another one.
Step 2: Read out the manual provided with the Brother printer whether your printer model has a removable and replaceable print head. If you have, then simply replace the print head with a new one. In case you have lost your manual, simply Google for the manual and follow the process of removing print head directed on the manual.
Step 3: Fixing temperature fault:
If the resisters are heating up, do the following changes to cool down your printer:
• Take out all the ink cartridges from the printer and carefully clean the connections and cartridges.
• Turn off and unplug the printer and leave it for 10-20 minutes till the temperature drops down
• Now, plug in and turn on the printer. Wait for a moment till it displays a message to insert a new cartridge.
• Replace the empty ink cartridge (or the one with less ink) and either refill it or replace with new one. If the error still exists, replace the print head and try to take a rough print out
Step 4: Check for Unknown entities:
Sometimes, unknown issues occur which are very basic yet hard to discover such as dirt, pins or paper can get stuck in the device and become the root of problems. Unplug your printer and give examine it thoroughly. Check all over the place of the print head and make sure that there is no see if there seems to be anything there.
If your printer is still having the error, you may need to get technical help from Tech Support for Brother Printer. You can get assistance from Brother Printer Support.
Computers Articles1. Latest Mobile Commerce Tech Trends You Don’t Want To Miss Out On
Author: Maria Williams
2. How To Secure Your Ipad Device With Norton Security Deluxe?
Author: James Watson
3. 5 Myths About Socks Proxies
4. Responsive Website Design By Seven Monies
Author: Seven Monies
5. Surface Studio Promo Code: Buy Device With Unlimited Creative Possibilities!
Author: Christine Bleakley
6. Mcafee Activate Support
Author: elise alexander
7. How To Use Google As Proxy Server
8. Learn Easy-fix Ways To Resolve The Error With Microsoft Office Setup
Author: Bailey Martin
9. Best Knowledge Management Software In Php
10. ‘cpm Vs Cpc Vs Cpa’, How To Get Better Roi For Your Small Business
Author: Matt Parker
11. What Is Call Tracking? How Call Tracking Software Can Make Your Small Business To Grow Bigger?
Author: Matt Parker
12. How To Configure Norton Identity Safe?
Author: James Watson
13. Web Based Online Exam Software
Author: Conduct Exam
14. Having Trouble While Uninstalling Mcafee Webadvisor Or Siteadvisor? Find Solution Here
Author: Mike Metsan
15. how To Fix Mcafee Error Code 7305 - www Mcafee Com/activate
Author: Aida Martin