ALL >> Computers >> View Article
How To Troubleshoot Brother Printer Error 4f And What Does It Mean?
Total Articles: 44
Brother International, a chief in home and business IT peripherals that focuses on the customer's first approach. Providing high-quality outputs over years, Brother Printers have been performing all-in-one tasks. Covering the range of laser printers, inkjet, label, and mobile printing options, Brother Printers are one of the top picks for business and personal use. Talking about Brother Inkjet printers, it increases color quality making prints more clear & striking.
Having multiple models in inkjet printers, Brother Printers support you to perform multiple tasks on a single machine. These printers sometimes stop functioning due to some errors and one of the errors that often occur is Error 4F.
What happens when Error 4F occurs?
The 4f error causes your printer to stop automatically and enables it to print. This error is basically linked to the print head and means that your print head is possibly having either some sort of electrical defect or a temperature falsity.
This error is easy to fix whereas other errors that occur in Brother Printers are a bit complicated to fix. If your printer has stopped running due to 4F, you can easily fix it by getting assistance from Tech Support for Brother Printer.
You can also fix it by taking the following troubleshooting steps:
Step 1: Check for the Brother Printer warranty card and if it’s under the service period, you can simply step-in to Brother Printer Support and get the error fixed or replace your printer with another one.
Step 2: Read out the manual provided with the Brother printer whether your printer model has a removable and replaceable print head. If you have, then simply replace the print head with a new one. In case you have lost your manual, simply Google for the manual and follow the process of removing print head directed on the manual.
Step 3: Fixing temperature fault:
If the resisters are heating up, do the following changes to cool down your printer:
• Take out all the ink cartridges from the printer and carefully clean the connections and cartridges.
• Turn off and unplug the printer and leave it for 10-20 minutes till the temperature drops down
• Now, plug in and turn on the printer. Wait for a moment till it displays a message to insert a new cartridge.
• Replace the empty ink cartridge (or the one with less ink) and either refill it or replace with new one. If the error still exists, replace the print head and try to take a rough print out
Step 4: Check for Unknown entities:
Sometimes, unknown issues occur which are very basic yet hard to discover such as dirt, pins or paper can get stuck in the device and become the root of problems. Unplug your printer and give examine it thoroughly. Check all over the place of the print head and make sure that there is no see if there seems to be anything there.
If your printer is still having the error, you may need to get technical help from Tech Support for Brother Printer. You can get assistance from Brother Printer Support.
Computers Articles1. Jaxx Wallet Phishing Campaign: Cryptocurrency Miners Swindled Of Blockchain Assets
Author: Virus Removal Gudilines
2. How To Configure Wireless Brother Printer
Author: Vjustin smith
3. Aol Contact Number
4. Effects, Preventions, And Removal Of Keyloggers
Author: august sin
5. Small E-commerce Businesses Compete With Giant Using Seo
6. How To Update Iphone To Ios 12?
Author: Edward Lewis
7. Things You Need To Know About Facebook’s Messenger Kids
Author: john martin
8. Improve Digital Experience By Cleaning Your Smartphone
Author: Aida Martin
9. Things To Know About Youtube Premium
Author: mia watson
10. How To Implement Email Security For Your Emails.
Author: Andrea White
11. How To Tackle The Dangers Of File Sharing?
Author: Aida Martin
12. How To Keep Your Laptop Running Well For Longer
Author: Edward D Lemos
13. How To Resolve Graphic Card Issues In Dell Laptop?
14. How To Clear App Data And General Cache In Windows 7
Author: Devin smith
15. Apple Watch Tips And Tricks You Should Know
Author: Maria Williams