ALL >> Education >> View Article
Engineering Entrance Test - The Way To Your Career
Total Articles: 6
Preparing engineering entrance exam 2018? Engineering is the best career option for PCM students. In India, more than 50% students have a desire to become an engineer. You may have a question that is all the engineers have a good career. I said most of the engineering graduates get job opportunities in different fields. The career after engineering course depends on the college which you study. There is a number of engineering entrance test conducted in India to select the qualified students to the best college. Here I am going to give information about the types of engineering entrance examinations conducted in India. The student can pursue graduation with the guidance of the best Coaching for IIT.
Engineering Entrance Test 2018
Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Examination is one of the toughest engineering entrance test organized by Central Board of Secondary Examination. The total number of questions asked in the test is 180. This examination has negative marking. So don't guess the answer to any of the questions. The student who gets qualify this examination can get a chance to study B.E/B.Tech courses. IIT Coaching in Chennai provides the quality study material to the students.
BITSAT is an examination conducted for the admission of UG and PG courses of the various campus of BITS. The mode of BITSAT examination is online. There are 150 objective type questions asked in the entrance test. A student can lose a mark if they choose a wrong response. This test has four pars as Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry and logical reasoning. There is a minimum mark which is considered as a cut-off mark. If the students want to get an admission into the college then they must score cut-off mark.
Karnataka Common Entrance Test is an engineering entrance test to select the students for undergraduate programs. The students who clear the test can get admission in government and government-aided college. A total number of questions asked in the entrance test is 240. Only Karnataka students are eligible to apply for this test.
Maharashtra Common state level entrance test which is conducted once in a year. This test is conducted for the admission of Undergraduate programs of B.E and B.Tech. This test is for the admission of Maharashtra unaided private educational institutes. This test consist of two papers and Paper 1 is for mathematics and paper 2 is for Chemistry and Physics.
Education Articles1. Qtp Training
Author: SVR TECHNOLOGIES
2. Educating Your Children In The Right Process With An Effective Preschool Education
Author: Lyn Connolly
3. Oracle Fusion Financials Overview – All Need To Know!
4. Top 5 Advantages Of Distance Mba Learning
5. How To Choose The Best Computer Programming Training Course For You
6. Software Training Institutes In Bangalore
Author: first enquiry
7. Welcome To Bangladesh Medical College
Author: Jeson Roy
8. What Is Java And Why To Learn Java?
9. Why Should You Hire Us To Complete Your Online Assignments
Author: Mark Giaccone
10. Benefits Of Aws Certification
Author: Amit Novelvista
11. Digital Marketing Course Training Center In Hyderabad With Google Cert
Author: NIDM Hyderabad
12. Swift: A New Programming Language Developed By Apple
13. How To Stay Committed In An Online Course
Author: Tom Greenfield
14. Top 4 Reasons To Choose Data Science Training
15. Enhance The Possibility Of Reaching Wide Group Of Audience
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni