ALL >> Education >> View Article
Engineering Entrance Test - The Way To Your Career
Total Articles: 1
Preparing engineering entrance exam 2018? Engineering is the best career option for PCM students. In India, more than 50% students have a desire to become an engineer. You may have a question that is all the engineers have a good career. I said most of the engineering graduates get job opportunities in different fields. The career after engineering course depends on the college which you study. There is a number of engineering entrance test conducted in India to select the qualified students to the best college. Here I am going to give information about the types of engineering entrance examinations conducted in India. The student can pursue graduation with the guidance of the best Coaching for IIT.
Engineering Entrance Test 2018
Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Examination is one of the toughest engineering entrance test organized by Central Board of Secondary Examination. The total number of questions asked in the test is 180. This examination has negative marking. So don't guess the answer to any of the questions. The student who gets qualify this examination can get a chance to study B.E/B.Tech courses. IIT Coaching in Chennai provides the quality study material to the students.
BITSAT is an examination conducted for the admission of UG and PG courses of the various campus of BITS. The mode of BITSAT examination is online. There are 150 objective type questions asked in the entrance test. A student can lose a mark if they choose a wrong response. This test has four pars as Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry and logical reasoning. There is a minimum mark which is considered as a cut-off mark. If the students want to get an admission into the college then they must score cut-off mark.
Karnataka Common Entrance Test is an engineering entrance test to select the students for undergraduate programs. The students who clear the test can get admission in government and government-aided college. A total number of questions asked in the entrance test is 240. Only Karnataka students are eligible to apply for this test.
Maharashtra Common state level entrance test which is conducted once in a year. This test is conducted for the admission of Undergraduate programs of B.E and B.Tech. This test is for the admission of Maharashtra unaided private educational institutes. This test consist of two papers and Paper 1 is for mathematics and paper 2 is for Chemistry and Physics.
Education Articles1. Data Science Is Increasing Extensively And It Is Everywhere
2. Why I Should Join Digital Marketing Training In Bhopal
Author: Sanjay Burman
3. How To Write Pertinent Assignments
Author: Jessica Gross
4. Digital Marketing Trend In 2018
Author: TOPS Technologies
5. Top 10 Digital Marketing Tools
Author: Learn Vern
6. Latest Cisco 200-125 Exam Dumps 2018
7. Simple Mule Esb Interview Questions |bytes Online Training
Author: Rahul Tandale
8. The Right Place To Get Your Get Your Engineering Degree
Author: ponting brown
9. Open Gateways To Your Dream Mba Programmes At Symbiosis With Snap!
Author: Mohan Patil
10. Optimising Keywords With Seo Training Institute In Mumbai
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
11. Empower Your Skills With Ethical Hacking Training Program
12. Learn Web Designing Courses In Chandigarh
Author: James Digosta
13. Different Courses And Programmes Of Learning Chinese Language.
Author: Michel Kern
14. How To Install Windows On A Mac With Boot Camp (boot Camp Software)
15. What Should You Do When Receive A Message “macro Is Disabled Due To Security Settings?”
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy