ALL >> Health >> View Article
A Look At Male Organ Skin: Is A Red Member Bad?
Total Articles: 1144
For most men, male organ skin tone varies from time to time. A very light-skinned man might have a red member, especially when it is filled with plenty of blood during tumescence. On the other hand, a man who has darker skin might actually have a lighter-skinned manhood. But even when a man has a rather predictable male organ skin color, he might notice that it varies from time to time. For instance, a hard manhood might become various shades of red, then settle back down to its usual color after the fun is over. But what happens when male organ skin takes on an unusual hue for other reasons? That’s when good manhood care becomes even more essential - and it might warrant getting checked out by a doctor. Here’s what a man needs to know.
What’s normal, anyway?
As with most things concerning the human body, there is actually a wide range of normal. Some men might have a manhood that is all one uniform color, for instance - but another guy might notice that his male organ is lighter at the tip and darker at the base, or vice versa. Most men will find that their member is an entirely different color than the skin on the rest of their body. And still others will notice that their skin color barely changes during firmness, while others will see it turn a serious red, almost purple!
What are some other manhood concerns?
Sometimes a man might notice that a certain area of his skin, such as a tiny spot near the tip or the base, is red while the rest of his manhood is the usual color. These spots on the manhood might be cause for concern, depending upon what they are and where they came from. Here’s a brief rundown of the various issues a man might face.
1) Skin irritations. For men who have been getting it on, whether with a partner or their own hand, there might be tiny irritations on the manhood that can lead to red spots or splotches. These are often tender to the touch, and that’s a sure sign that a guy has simply overdone it a bit. A few days of rest should ease away the redness and the soreness as well.
2) Lesions or dark bumps. These are more of a cause for concern, as they might indicate a socially shared infection. Lesions might look like large bruises and are likely tender. Dark bumps might be entirely painless, but they can look unsightly and make a man worry about what is causing them. This warrants a visit to the doctor.
3) Unusual color changes. Any color change that doesn’t really make sense - such as sudden white splotches on the manhood or darkness to the skin that doesn’t go away when tumescence does - could mean some underlying medical condition. Any changes in color that worry a man are a good reason to visit the doctor and show off the problem.
4) A red member with fever. When a man has a manhood that is very red and is also showing signs of fever - either systemic or inflammation at the manhood itself - it is a sign of potential infection. A man who suffers from this should immediately seek medical attention, as there might be a medical issue that requires antibiotics or other medications to treat.
On a day-to-day basis, a man can help keep his male organ skin in great shape through the use of a high-quality manhood health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). A crème should contain plenty of vitamins and nutrients, such as vitamins A, B5 and C, as well as Shea butter and vitamin E for softness. These ingredients can help keep a man’s skin tone as even as possible while hydrating to avoid any areas of dryness.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Health Articles1. Itchy Manhood? Use Shea Butter And Vitamin E
Author: John Dugan
2. Porcelain Veneers: What Are They And Why You Might Need Them
3. Dental Professionals – Do You Need To Have A Trusting Relationship
4. Why You Will Need Emergency Dental Care
5. Things To Remember When Choosing The Best Dental Professional For Your Loved Ones
6. The Things To Reflect On Before Selecting A Dental Professional That Can Meet All Your Requirements
7. Don't Fear The Dentist - Beating Your Dental Stress
8. Indications Of A Bad Dentist
9. Best Tips To Choosing A Family Dental Expert
10. Regular Dental Cleaning - Why It Is Necessary
11. Top Five Reasons To Truly Have Periodic Dental Cleaning Done
12. Get Emergency Medical Support By Panchmukhi Air Ambulance Service In Mumbai
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
13. Why You May Consider Dental Dentures
14. Great Guidance For Denture Users
15. Teeth Extraction And Why It Is Important