ALL >> General >> View Article
How Philips Lighting Products Help Brighten Your Spaces
Total Articles: 6
Efficient consumption of energy and environmental preservation is at the heart of all initiatives undertaken by Philips, a leading name in the lighting industry. The company manufactures the most energy efficient lighting solutions for various applications. The recognition is conferred upon facilitates it to develop star-rated energy efficient Philips Lighting Products as per the industry standards. Reputed as one of the top-notch brands in the country, Philips strive to inculcate superior practices in energy saving and sustainability in order to reduce adverse effects on the environment. Philips lighting is divided into three main categories:
1. Florescent Lighting
Philips leverages modern technology, thorough analytical and customer insights to deliver integrated solutions. The company combines a LED light source into a conventional fluorescent form factor. Its premium design creates a seamless and uniform visual appearance better than customary fluorescent. For those that are searching for value for money within budget for better light effect and lifetime, Philips Lighting Products are considered as the best.
2. Conventional Lighting
Conventional lighting solutions have been the traditional way of lighting building, homes, and streets. Philips offers an array of conventional lighting sources that include halogen, compact fluorescent, fluorescent, incandescent lamp, and compact high intensity discharge.
3. LED lighting
LED lighting is extremely efficient, long lasting, environment friendly and inherently controllable. It enables both traditional and advanced applications of light for various purposes.
• Reduced operational cost due to lower power consumption
• Minimal maintenance cost as it has 2-3 times longer lifetime than customary fluorescent tubes
• Easiest and fastest way to upgrade conventional luminaire to LED technology; a safe installation procedure
• Covered car parks/parking lots
• Cold room/warehouses/signage
• Transport and distribution areas
• Food & Museums
Since its inception, the LED technology has emerged as a leading source of lighting. Eradicating the inadequacies of the traditional lighting system, the LED lights have proved to be effective in every order. The energy conservation, longer lifespan, high-resistance, instant lighting, environment-efficient, directional, better colour rendering, and controllability features have made LED lighting, a major lighting system. With the rapid popularity of the LED technology, the use of the customary lighting system has been reduced. LED lighting solutions can be used for numerous applications.
Outdoor lighting is synthetic means which provide light on the streets during night. As per the norms, these are lamps, fixed on masts, poles, overpasses and other pillars. Outdoor lamps turn on automatically by smart lighting control system, or manually from the control panel.
As a direct source of light, luminous lamps are used. Indoor lighting can be used for various applications including residential, commercial, and industrial. General purpose incandescent bulbs are designed for local and decorative lighting applications.
For more details visit http://www.philips.co.in
General Articles1. Top-rated Equipment For Your Catering Business
Author: Joseph Rubino
2. Downward Spiral Of Panic Attacks
Author: Andrew Mccann
3. Reconditioned Pallets Area Unit A Viable Possibility For Businesses
4. Issues That Can Come Up When You Choose Diy Upholstery Cleaning Job
Author: Alyssa Ramsden
5. Online Fashion Shopping Website For Men & Women
Author: charles mckinney
6. Apnahumsafar Marriage Bureau - No1 | Punjabi Matrimony Site In India
7. Careful Planning & Project Tracking Through Construction Management
Author: BIM Engineering
8. Which External Counter Pulsation Machine Is Better?
Author: kamini mahajan
9. How To Connect Your Printer To Multiple Pcs?
Author: Bradon Wilson
10. How To Make Google Chrome Your Default Web Browser?
Author: Bradon Wilson
11. 7 Best Investment Options In India In 2018
Author: neha sharma
12. Your Kingdom, Your Vapor
Author: Ben Oesterling
13. Best Shimla Kullu Manali Tour Package
14. Best Features Of A Good Dental Clinic
Author: Utkarshas dental center
15. New Home Building Inspections Melbourne
Author: new home building inspections melbourne