ALL >> Education >> View Article
Experience The Modern Application Of Ancient Vedic Sciences @ Mitsvs!
Total Articles: 8
MIT School of Vedic Sciences (MITSVS) was established for methodically coaching youngsters into becoming sharp, tenacious, and holistically educated next-gen citizens of India with a firm grounding in native Indic knowledge. MITSVS wishes to play its own humble role in facilitating sustainable growth at the individual, societal, national and global levels. It seeks to enrich the young generation with India’s deep and expansive Vedic knowledge, which is scientific and practical, and spans myriad disciplines including psychology, philosophy, language, wellness and management, to name a few.
MITSVS believes that the best way to achieve this objective is by consistently and fastidiously blending India’s native educational traditions with globally-prevalent modern learning methodologies. With globalization and digitization, Indic knowledge is increasingly grabbing global attention due to the win-win situation that it creates for all stakeholders in all endeavours of life. Hence, now would be a great time to discover the India’s scientific heritage that seamlessly blends various disciplines in effective problem solving. The interesting syllabi of the Bachelor’s and Master’s programs and the various short courses at MITSVS will surely prove to be a gateway to a new world of possibilities!
Discover the Vedic side to psychology with a B.Sc. in Integral Psychology:
The domain of psychology incorporates ever-evolving branches of cognitive sciences. The vast resources of ancient Indian knowledge unravelling the mysteries of the human psyche continue to baffle global scientists even today. As a result, the potent combination of modern psychological principles and ancient Vedic understandings makes the B.Sc. Psychology program at MITSVS tremendously appealing to students everywhere. The program has been designed with an intent to hone and nurture holistic counsellors, psychotherapists and leadership coaches of the future in the most scientifically advanced manner possible. An integrated M.Sc. in Integral Psychology as a 2-year extension to B.Sc. will be introduced from next year. This will provide the training necessary for professional practice.
With this, we bring to a conclusion this quick overview of some of the most sought-after programs at MITSVS. We would also recommend that students check out the full details of other interesting programs like M.Sc. in Vedic Sciences and short courses like Indic Knowledge Landscape, Samskrit 1 & 2, Indic Approach to Reasoning & Debating and Yoga Philosophy.
We wish you all an exciting career journey ahead! Thank you for your interest in Vedic Sciences!
Education Articles1. Data Science Is Increasing Extensively And It Is Everywhere
2. Why I Should Join Digital Marketing Training In Bhopal
Author: Sanjay Burman
3. How To Write Pertinent Assignments
Author: Jessica Gross
4. Digital Marketing Trend In 2018
Author: TOPS Technologies
5. Top 10 Digital Marketing Tools
Author: Learn Vern
6. Latest Cisco 200-125 Exam Dumps 2018
7. Simple Mule Esb Interview Questions |bytes Online Training
Author: Rahul Tandale
8. The Right Place To Get Your Get Your Engineering Degree
Author: ponting brown
9. Open Gateways To Your Dream Mba Programmes At Symbiosis With Snap!
Author: Mohan Patil
10. Optimising Keywords With Seo Training Institute In Mumbai
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
11. Empower Your Skills With Ethical Hacking Training Program
12. Learn Web Designing Courses In Chandigarh
Author: James Digosta
13. Different Courses And Programmes Of Learning Chinese Language.
Author: Michel Kern
14. How To Install Windows On A Mac With Boot Camp (boot Camp Software)
15. What Should You Do When Receive A Message “macro Is Disabled Due To Security Settings?”
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy