ALL >> Education >> View Article
Experience The Modern Application Of Ancient Vedic Sciences @ Mitsvs!
Total Articles: 9
MIT School of Vedic Sciences (MITSVS) was established for methodically coaching youngsters into becoming sharp, tenacious, and holistically educated next-gen citizens of India with a firm grounding in native Indic knowledge. MITSVS wishes to play its own humble role in facilitating sustainable growth at the individual, societal, national and global levels. It seeks to enrich the young generation with India’s deep and expansive Vedic knowledge, which is scientific and practical, and spans myriad disciplines including psychology, philosophy, language, wellness and management, to name a few.
MITSVS believes that the best way to achieve this objective is by consistently and fastidiously blending India’s native educational traditions with globally-prevalent modern learning methodologies. With globalization and digitization, Indic knowledge is increasingly grabbing global attention due to the win-win situation that it creates for all stakeholders in all endeavours of life. Hence, now would be a great time to discover the India’s scientific heritage that seamlessly blends various disciplines in effective problem solving. The interesting syllabi of the Bachelor’s and Master’s programs and the various short courses at MITSVS will surely prove to be a gateway to a new world of possibilities!
Discover the Vedic side to psychology with a B.Sc. in Integral Psychology:
The domain of psychology incorporates ever-evolving branches of cognitive sciences. The vast resources of ancient Indian knowledge unravelling the mysteries of the human psyche continue to baffle global scientists even today. As a result, the potent combination of modern psychological principles and ancient Vedic understandings makes the B.Sc. Psychology program at MITSVS tremendously appealing to students everywhere. The program has been designed with an intent to hone and nurture holistic counsellors, psychotherapists and leadership coaches of the future in the most scientifically advanced manner possible. An integrated M.Sc. in Integral Psychology as a 2-year extension to B.Sc. will be introduced from next year. This will provide the training necessary for professional practice.
With this, we bring to a conclusion this quick overview of some of the most sought-after programs at MITSVS. We would also recommend that students check out the full details of other interesting programs like M.Sc. in Vedic Sciences and short courses like Indic Knowledge Landscape, Samskrit 1 & 2, Indic Approach to Reasoning & Debating and Yoga Philosophy.
We wish you all an exciting career journey ahead! Thank you for your interest in Vedic Sciences!
Education Articles1. Qtp Training
Author: SVR TECHNOLOGIES
2. Educating Your Children In The Right Process With An Effective Preschool Education
Author: Lyn Connolly
3. Oracle Fusion Financials Overview – All Need To Know!
4. Top 5 Advantages Of Distance Mba Learning
5. How To Choose The Best Computer Programming Training Course For You
6. Software Training Institutes In Bangalore
Author: first enquiry
7. Welcome To Bangladesh Medical College
Author: Jeson Roy
8. What Is Java And Why To Learn Java?
9. Why Should You Hire Us To Complete Your Online Assignments
Author: Mark Giaccone
10. Benefits Of Aws Certification
Author: Amit Novelvista
11. Digital Marketing Course Training Center In Hyderabad With Google Cert
Author: NIDM Hyderabad
12. Swift: A New Programming Language Developed By Apple
13. How To Stay Committed In An Online Course
Author: Tom Greenfield
14. Top 4 Reasons To Choose Data Science Training
15. Enhance The Possibility Of Reaching Wide Group Of Audience
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni