ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Get Fresh Looks With Fusion Fashion-wear
Total Articles: 22
Fashion industry is the most dynamic one, with every season, the market gets flooded with new line of clothes, accessories and footwear - for both men and women across all age groups.
The fashion for both genders in children and upper-age (40+) segment doesn't change much, but from the age segment 18-40, the fashion scene is surely dynamic and evolving every time. The people belonging to this age segment are fashion conscious, love to flaunt their fashion sense and are open to experiment with their looks and style. They don't mind to spurlgde in extravagant fashionable clothes and accessories at all.
Over the last few years, an exciting amalgamation of Indo-western fusion wear is trending in Indian market. Here, we are discussing four fashionable tips, by simply fusing different clothings which will surely help in expressing yourself in stylish looks without being too heavy on your pockets.
1) Mix and match your outfit
The best and easiest way to add a fresh look to you is by having a fusion outfit. For girls, mix and match of your Kurti with a contrast coloured dhoti or patiyalla can amplify your looks instantly. You can accessorize yourself with a scarf, stole or dupatta.
Christinaindia provides an exclusive collection of silk kurtis for you to be worn in all occasions. The ensemble is very easy to create, looks quirky and is comfortable to wear. For men, shirt or kurta with dhoti or jeans can work best.
2) Embroidered Clothing
Elegance brought by embroidered kurta, jackets, oddhanis, shawls or any other clothing if unparalleled. Embroidered western wear gives a stunning look for evening parties. Similar goes with men, with embroidered Nehru jackets or kurtas, you can stand apart in the crowd.
Stylish, colourful dupattas are one of the most sought after fashion trends in fusion wear and it works for all seasons. Pairing a trendy dupatta with mix and match kurtas, denims, or long skirts and do a magic in looks. One can try with bandhani, tie & dye, printed shawls, printed long scarves with different fabric types to have a variety in dressing style.
Jackets are the best fusion wear to add a glam look in one's dressings. Jackets and shrugs available in the market in a variety of colours, texture and fabric can surely accentuate your style quotient instantly. This is tried and tested fashion hack for both genders in the fusion wear category.
Christinaindia.com provides a wide range of collection for men and women with finest quality of fabric. Silk Kurtis, shawls, shirts, men ties, etc. which are easily available for online sale at reasonable prices.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. 7 Reasons To Buy An Organic Pillow
2. How To Choose The Right Pillow?
3. All You Need To Know About Microfiber Pillows
4. Essential Muay Thai Boxing Equipment
Author: Sahah Chan
5. 5 Tips For Buying Designer Sarees
Author: Ritu Batra
6. Make Your Personality Impressive With Formal Shirts Online
7. What You Check For Purchasing Ladies Jutti?
Author: Purely Lush
8. Reasons To Opt Smart Tv For Your Home
9. Be More Trendier With Handcrafted Leather Sandals For Men & Women
Author: Nick Marius
10. Fashion Earrings To Make A Distinctive Fashion Statement
11. Make A Fashion Statement With Fashion Rings
12. Fashion Is Your Friend: Use The Beaded Necklaces To Highlight Your Clothing
13. Best Tips To Finding Jade Rings
14. Need A Fashion Change? Jade Beads Might Help
15. Jade Necklace - An Item Of Beauty And Elegance