ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Mysore Villa: A Home You Dream Off
Total Articles: 28
Mysore, officially renamed as Mysore, is the third most populous and the third largest city after Hubli in the state of Karnataka, India. Located in the foothills of the Chamundi Hills about 146 km (91 mi) southwest of the state capital Bangalore.
The cultural ambiance and achievements of Mysore earned it the sobriquet Cultural Capital of Karnataka.
Mysore is noted for its heritage structures and palaces, including the Mysore Palace, and for the festivities that take place during the Dasara festival when the city receives a large number of tourists from across the world. Tourism is the major industry alongside the traditional industries.
One of the most visited monuments in India, the Amba Vilas Palace, or Mysore Palace, is the centre of the Dasara festivities. The Jaganmohana Palace, The Sand Sculpture Museum the Jayalakshmi Vilas and the Lalitha Mahal are other palaces in the city.Chamundeshwari Temple, atop the Chamundi Hills, Wesley's Cathedral are notable religious places in Mysore.
Why Mysore Is One Of The Best Places In India To Buy A House
For starters, the city was ranked the cleanest city in India the Union Urban Development, Ministry for the second time in a row. Other ones are:
The natural beauty
A popular tourist spot, Mysore is known for its natural beauty. The serene environment provides citizens all they can dream of. An addition was made to the exiting beauty of Mysore when the Tree Park was inaugurated here last year. Mysore enjoys one of the pleasant weather conditions in the country.
The infrastructural support
Infrastructure is one of the key factors that are considered while choosing a place for living. Mysore has a sound infrastructure and the government is making great efforts to further improve the liveability standard of the city.
The investment opportunity
Sound infrastructure and lower living cost make this Tier- II city a great location for retirement. Indians reside in metropolitan cities or abroad considers Mysore as a good investment opportunity. People from the middle class or the upper-middle class can easily afford villas in Mysore. Many people purchase villas or independent houses for renting out the villas as holiday homes to earn promising returns and keep it as an alternative to move after retirement.
Why a Villa?
Villa’s are a great opportunity to enter the property market for first home buyers, they are also a solid investment opportunity and great for those looking to downsize.
Some of the benefits of owning a villa:
1. They are a great investment opportunity, generally yielding a positive return for your money. Many tenants want a low maintenance property to rent which a villa is perfect for as they usually have smaller yard space than a single dwelling.
2. Downsizing- a villa is ideal for retired people who may wish to downsize from their existing large family home. Upkeep is minimal, but you still have space and privacy unlike a large unit complex.
3. First home buyers- A villa can be a good way to get into the housing market for first home buyers as they are usually in a suitable price bracket.Why not stop paying dead money, also known as rent and pay it on your own mortgage instead, particularly while home loan interest rates are at an all time low.
4. Affordability- Prices of villa’s are lower than a single dwelling home, which makes it more affordable for people, especially those who are first entering the market.
5. Lower maintenance- Another bonus is a low maintenance yard to care for as opposed to a large house block.
The Mysore road starts from Majestic, the centre of Bangalore city. If you are driving from the northern part of Bangalore, explore the possibility of using the peripheral ring roads, instead of driving through the middle of the city. You may save a lot of time in that way.
Speaking of royalty, Amba Vilas Palace known famously as Palace of Mysore (10:00 - 17:30 hrs), is the official home of the erstwhile family of Wodeyars. This, a huge attraction, which hosts Mysore Dusshera festival annually, illuminates every Sunday night for an hour. Guided tours (10:00 - 17:30 hrs) of the opulent complex and interiors go on every day.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Affordable Log Cabin Floor Plans - The Right Sources
Author: Naturecraft Homes
2. A Smarter Way Of Choosing The Right Log Cabin Floor Plan
Author: Naturecraft Homes
3. Lotus Homz Affordable Housing Gurgaon
Author: priya singh
4. Quality Land For Sale Florida | Properties For Sale In Florida - The Land Store
Author: The Land Store
5. Top 6 Myths About Home Pricing
Author: MD Properties
6. Diamond Multi-state Cghs Ltd: Upcoming Property In Dwarka Delhi
Author: Mohit Chaudhary
7. 3bhk Flat In Rps City Faridabad | Buy 3 Bhk Flat In Rps Auria
Author: manveer thakur\
8. Carol Stream Real Estate Market Update March 2018
Author: John Herman
9. Where To Stay In Your Next Margaret Trip?
Author: Dirk Hos
10. Sobha - Developing Luxury Residential Property, Flats, Apartments & Homes In Bangalore
11. Glendale Heights Real Estate Market Update March 2018
Author: John Herman
12. Best Real Estate Industry In Hornell - New York
Author: Emily Jhon
13. 9 Reasons To Choose 3d Modeling For Architectural Presentations
Author: James Enrique
14. Advantages Of Selecting Corporate Apartments For Your Next Business Trip In Huston
Author: Candice Wheat
15. Practical Tips To Reduce Property Tax In Hcad
Author: Pat o Connor