ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Mysore Villa: A Home You Dream Off
Total Articles: 22
Mysore, officially renamed as Mysore, is the third most populous and the third largest city after Hubli in the state of Karnataka, India. Located in the foothills of the Chamundi Hills about 146 km (91 mi) southwest of the state capital Bangalore.
The cultural ambiance and achievements of Mysore earned it the sobriquet Cultural Capital of Karnataka.
Mysore is noted for its heritage structures and palaces, including the Mysore Palace, and for the festivities that take place during the Dasara festival when the city receives a large number of tourists from across the world. Tourism is the major industry alongside the traditional industries.
One of the most visited monuments in India, the Amba Vilas Palace, or Mysore Palace, is the centre of the Dasara festivities. The Jaganmohana Palace, The Sand Sculpture Museum the Jayalakshmi Vilas and the Lalitha Mahal are other palaces in the city.Chamundeshwari Temple, atop the Chamundi Hills, Wesley's Cathedral are notable religious places in Mysore.
Why Mysore Is One Of The Best Places In India To Buy A House
For starters, the city was ranked the cleanest city in India the Union Urban Development, Ministry for the second time in a row. Other ones are:
The natural beauty
A popular tourist spot, Mysore is known for its natural beauty. The serene environment provides citizens all they can dream of. An addition was made to the exiting beauty of Mysore when the Tree Park was inaugurated here last year. Mysore enjoys one of the pleasant weather conditions in the country.
The infrastructural support
Infrastructure is one of the key factors that are considered while choosing a place for living. Mysore has a sound infrastructure and the government is making great efforts to further improve the liveability standard of the city.
The investment opportunity
Sound infrastructure and lower living cost make this Tier- II city a great location for retirement. Indians reside in metropolitan cities or abroad considers Mysore as a good investment opportunity. People from the middle class or the upper-middle class can easily afford villas in Mysore. Many people purchase villas or independent houses for renting out the villas as holiday homes to earn promising returns and keep it as an alternative to move after retirement.
Why a Villa?
Villa’s are a great opportunity to enter the property market for first home buyers, they are also a solid investment opportunity and great for those looking to downsize.
Some of the benefits of owning a villa:
1. They are a great investment opportunity, generally yielding a positive return for your money. Many tenants want a low maintenance property to rent which a villa is perfect for as they usually have smaller yard space than a single dwelling.
2. Downsizing- a villa is ideal for retired people who may wish to downsize from their existing large family home. Upkeep is minimal, but you still have space and privacy unlike a large unit complex.
3. First home buyers- A villa can be a good way to get into the housing market for first home buyers as they are usually in a suitable price bracket.Why not stop paying dead money, also known as rent and pay it on your own mortgage instead, particularly while home loan interest rates are at an all time low.
4. Affordability- Prices of villa’s are lower than a single dwelling home, which makes it more affordable for people, especially those who are first entering the market.
5. Lower maintenance- Another bonus is a low maintenance yard to care for as opposed to a large house block.
The Mysore road starts from Majestic, the centre of Bangalore city. If you are driving from the northern part of Bangalore, explore the possibility of using the peripheral ring roads, instead of driving through the middle of the city. You may save a lot of time in that way.
Speaking of royalty, Amba Vilas Palace known famously as Palace of Mysore (10:00 - 17:30 hrs), is the official home of the erstwhile family of Wodeyars. This, a huge attraction, which hosts Mysore Dusshera festival annually, illuminates every Sunday night for an hour. Guided tours (10:00 - 17:30 hrs) of the opulent complex and interiors go on every day.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Slated Window Coverings Enhance Rooms With A View
Author: Ciaran Pilkington
2. Find Best Model Homes From Reliable Home Builders
3. Bhadra Legacy – New Luxury Apartments For Sale In Bangalore Near Mg Road
Author: Bhadra Landmarks
4. Never Miss These Things If You Are Planning To Buy A Property In 2018
Author: Varsha Reddy
5. How Technology Impacted On Real Estate Sector
6. Real Estate Best Option To Increase Your Wealth In U.s.a
Author: Reed Goossens
7. 4 Advantages Of Selling Your Home To A Cash Home Buyer
Author: Jesse Tsai
8. What You Should Know About Crankbrook Property Management Of Commercial Properties?
Author: Jack William
9. 7 Amazing Benefits Of Choosing Royal Docks Estate Agents
Author: John Pring
10. Residential Projects In Greater Noida West-eros Group
Author: Eros Group
11. Best Quality Real Estate Podcasts For Foreign Investors
Author: RSN Property Group
12. Ludhiana: Destination Next For Real Estate
Author: Akshay Rathore
13. Ferozpur Highways: Best Place To Buy Your Dream Home
Author: Finstem Group
14. Ghaziabad Housing Experts’ Predictions And A Lot More
Author: Ghaziabad housing experts’ predictions ..
15. Choosing A Real Estate Agent To Sell Your Home In Nela
Author: Samantha Turkle