ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
An Ultimate Guide On How To Use A Portable Jump Starter
Total Articles: 2
When your car battery dies, you can’t always expect a Good Samaritan to assist you in starting your vehicle. In such stranded situations, a portable jump starter can get you up and running in minutes. Portable jump starters are the best way to jump start your vehicle without the need for another car. It serves more like your own personal defibrillator for your car.
Why People Choose Portable Jump Starters?
Portable jump starters are affordable, safe and equipped with multiple uses such as charging your smartphone or filling your tire up with air. Portable 24v jump starter is powerful enough for anyone to use and start most cars. These starters are also equipped with additional safety features that keep your car from hurting.
Here are some easy tips to follow to effectively and safely use a Jump Starter and get the longest life out of yours.
- Most of the portable jump starters require enough charge to jump start a vehicle. So, before using the jumps starter make sure that they have the sufficient amount of charge to start your vehicle. It’s recommended to fully charge the starters after every use and you can also check the product manual to get a clear idea on charging times.
- Make sure that you charge the jump starters for cars in a well-ventilated area and at least wait one hour after full charge is reached before attempting to jump start a vehicle.
- By pressing down the button on the front panel, you can check whether your jump starter is fully charged.
- To gain any knowledge of the information about jump starting your car engine, take a look at your vehicle manual. This step is essential, because not all the engines are the same.
- While jump starting your vehicle, keep the jump starter securely in the engine bay and ensure all the cables are connected to the batter terminals.
- Before connecting the jump starter to the engine, make sure that the switch is in the "OFF" position.
- Connect the red cable to the positive side of the battery and the negative terminal of the battery, or to the vehicle chassis as instructed in your vehicle owner’s manual.
- Switch the jump starter into the "ON" position and start the vehicle only after making sure that everything is connected correctly.
- If your car won’t start after a couple of attempts, allow the jump starter to cool for 2 or 3 minutes before trying again. This prevents any damage to your jump starter.
The author of this article is the leading supplier of automotive products such as high quality diesel fuel and lubricants. In this article, he provides some useful tips to effectively use your jump starters for cars and extend its lifetime. Visit http://www.lenika.com.au/ for more information.
Lenika was inspired by a desire to provide small to medium size businesses within the Automotive, Construction, Transportation and Marine Industries with exceptional product knowledge, service and globally recognised products. Lenika only choose premium products and accessories to distribute to our customers within the Greater Sydney Region.For more visit http://www.lenika.com.au
Automobiles Articles1. Construction Companies: Rent Your Crane
Author: Josh Myshak
2. Why Do You Invest In Top-quality Food Trucks?
Author: Randy Travis
3. Less Hazards More Safety
Author: Eesha Zaveri
4. Is Your New Year Resolution A New Car?
Author: Wiliams Orchard
5. Modifying Your Darling With Harley Parts For Enjoying The Next Rides
Author: Levi Fysh
Author: Lineward Coproration
7. Silicon Carbide-a Compound Widely Used In Automobile, Electronics, And Steel Industries.
8. How To Install And Maintain A Hydraulic Starter
Author: Ryan gary
9. Pros And Cons Of Training Simulators
Author: Eesha Zaveri
10. Choosing A Reliable Auto Repair Service Provider In Seattle
Author: Justin Ward
11. How Do Lenders Calculate Ltv Ratio For Your Auto Loan?
Author: jeffery reynold
12. Rockman - The Top Manufacturers Of Aluminium Die Casting, Automotive Component & Auto Parts
Author: Rockman Industries
13. Car Care Tips To Maintain Your Car During Winters
Author: Neel patel
14. Why Front Wheel Alignment Is Seriously Important In Leduc
Author: Mark Josesh
15. Get The Best Quality Replacement Tires For Your Vehicle
Author: Justin Ward