ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
An Ultimate Guide On How To Use A Portable Jump Starter
Total Articles: 5
When your car battery dies, you can’t always expect a Good Samaritan to assist you in starting your vehicle. In such stranded situations, a portable jump starter can get you up and running in minutes. Portable jump starters are the best way to jump start your vehicle without the need for another car. It serves more like your own personal defibrillator for your car.
Why People Choose Portable Jump Starters?
Portable jump starters are affordable, safe and equipped with multiple uses such as charging your smartphone or filling your tire up with air. Portable 24v jump starter is powerful enough for anyone to use and start most cars. These starters are also equipped with additional safety features that keep your car from hurting.
Here are some easy tips to follow to effectively and safely use a Jump Starter and get the longest life out of yours.
- Most of the portable jump starters require enough charge to jump start a vehicle. So, before using the jumps starter make sure that they have the sufficient amount of charge to start your vehicle. It’s recommended to fully charge the starters after every use and you can also check the product manual to get a clear idea on charging times.
- Make sure that you charge the jump starters for cars in a well-ventilated area and at least wait one hour after full charge is reached before attempting to jump start a vehicle.
- By pressing down the button on the front panel, you can check whether your jump starter is fully charged.
- To gain any knowledge of the information about jump starting your car engine, take a look at your vehicle manual. This step is essential, because not all the engines are the same.
- While jump starting your vehicle, keep the jump starter securely in the engine bay and ensure all the cables are connected to the batter terminals.
- Before connecting the jump starter to the engine, make sure that the switch is in the "OFF" position.
- Connect the red cable to the positive side of the battery and the negative terminal of the battery, or to the vehicle chassis as instructed in your vehicle owner’s manual.
- Switch the jump starter into the "ON" position and start the vehicle only after making sure that everything is connected correctly.
- If your car won’t start after a couple of attempts, allow the jump starter to cool for 2 or 3 minutes before trying again. This prevents any damage to your jump starter.
The author of this article is the leading supplier of automotive products such as high quality diesel fuel and lubricants. In this article, he provides some useful tips to effectively use your jump starters for cars and extend its lifetime. Visit http://www.lenika.com.au/ for more information.
Lenika was inspired by a desire to provide small to medium size businesses within the Automotive, Construction, Transportation and Marine Industries with exceptional product knowledge, service and globally recognised products. Lenika only choose premium products and accessories to distribute to our customers within the Greater Sydney Region.For more visit http://www.lenika.com.au
Automobiles Articles1. How Much Does It Cost To Repair Car Headlights?
Author: Nathan Howard
2. Working With The Best Van Hire Service
Author: Gabriel Fulton
3. 5 Ways To Find Great Deals On Used Cars
4. Rejoice The Moment Of Experiencing Some Great Family Time On A Trip
Author: Masson Donnelly
5. Husky Floor Mats : The Best Darn Truck Mats Around
Author: Cass Cooper
6. Wrong Steps That Can Make Your Travel Budget Double
Author: Max Brier
7. What All Are Needed To Build A Harley Davidson Custom Cruiser At Your Home?
Author: Levi Fysh
8. Everything You Need To Know Before Hiring Tipper Trailers
Author: Emma Denton
9. Which 4th Of July Car Deals Are Worth Your Dollars?
Author: Wiliams Orchard
10. Exactly Why Automobile Wrapping Can Be So Popular Today?
Author: Magdalene Munter
11. Just Bought A Mazda 6 For Sale? Is It Illegal To Drive It With The Interior Lights On?
Author: Adam Butler
12. What To Expect From The 2018 Mazda Bt 50
Author: Adam Butler
13. A Brief Review: The Mazda Bt 50
Author: greg dean
14. Hid Vs. Led Headlights: Dealing With The Car Lighting Dilemma
Author: Nathan Howard
15. Tips For Your Ute Maintenance
Author: Sarah James