ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Acoustic Timber Ceiling Panels Can Reduce Reverberation
Total Articles: 1
Timber Panels used as interior wall and ceiling linings can be highly decorative and functional, particularly when finished in high quality veneers or lacquers. All types of timber panels used this way can be slotted or perforated to allow sound waves to penetrate and be dissipated into sound absorbing material installed behind the panels. Australian based company, SONTEXT, markets a range of Acoustic Timber panels under the brand name MURANO™. These panels have been extensively tested to establish sound absorption performance. MURANO Timber Ceiling Panels are available in a range of high-quality finishes, including paint or lacquer, decorative laminate and real timber veneers. MURANO a href="http://www.sontext.com.au/timber-acoustic-panels/">Timber Ceiling Panels are designed to provide a quiet, visually pleasing environment for all interior spaces, but have the added advantage of improving sound quality in spaces that may be otherwise difficult to utilize for reasons like:
• Background noise and reflected sound levels that are unacceptably high
• Subject to Reverberation that causes speech or music to be hard to hear clearly without “echo”
Timber Ceiling Panels may be perforated in a variety of patterns that will help in reducing noise thereby providing a more comfortable environment for occupants by minimising reflected sound waves, such as:
Slotted Timber Panels are available in a standard range of slot dimensions with facing veneers and laminate surfaces
• Perforations (Holes)
Perforated panels used for maximizing sound absorption and reducing reverberations. MURANO panels offer a large range of hole diameters and open areas to suit your project.
• Linear Grooves
Linear Groove patterns run the whole length of each panel in a regular pattern. Grooved panels are available in a standard range of diameters, and are also available in Murano’s range of veneers and laminate surfaces.
Micro-perforated Timber Panels are available in two hole sizes, 1.2mm and 0.5mm, each giving a distinct look and acoustic performance. This type of panel is also known as ‘nano-perforated’ acoustic wood panels.
MURANO Acoustic Timber Ceiling Panels from SONTEXT function as efficient sound absorbers thereby providing a comfortable environment for building occupants as well as an enhanced style and décor. SONTEXT can advise or assist you in choosing the most appropriate combination of performance and finish for your project.
Home and Garden Articles1. Are You Looking For Reliable Quartz Suppliers In Texas?
2. Chimneys That Save Lives. Go For The Best Chimneys In India.
Author: Brijesh Kumar
3. Here’s Some Gardening Advice On Planting Sweet Potato This Spring
Author: Paul Gooderham
4. 5 Reasons That Will Explain The Importance Of Roof Cleaning
Author: Mike Aurtho
5. Breathe Right And Breathe Fresh Air With Us!
Author: Robert Smith
6. How Misting Fans Can Help You To Beat The Summer Heat
Author: Jessie Cooper
7. Dallas Locksmith Services - How Do You Identify Damaged Locks?
Author: Israel Barda
8. Undoubted Benefits Of Hiring A Luxury Portable Toilet Service
Author: Alaric Atkinson
9. Benefits Of Using The Event Toilets
Author: Alaric Atkinson
10. How To Maximise Commercial Returns From Home Renovating
Author: Reliable Home Contractors
11. Metro West Apartments For Rent Have Never Been So Easy To Find
Author: Sue Thornton
12. Apartments For Rent Around Worcester
Author: John Robert
13. Stay Clear, If You Want The Rains And Debris To Not Damage Your Property
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
14. Keep Your Motorcycle Safe And Secure Under A Proper Shed
Author: Michael Gilmore
15. What To Keep In Mind While Buying Table Online
Author: Iti Sharma