ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
Surya Namaskar – Steps & Benefits Summarized
Total Articles: 2
Yoga is always considered best for overall health development. It is consisted of many asana and one of the most popular amongst them is Surya Namaskar. Those who are unknown about Surya Namaskar– Steps & Benefits must know everything in detail before commencing.
Steps for Surya Namaskar It is all inclusive of 12 different asana such as:
Step1: First stand straight facing towards Sun. Fold your hands like doing prayers. Chant three times ‘Om Suryadevaya Namah’
Step 2: With the hands folded, raise the arms up in air and breathe in. Bend your backwards just as the arch like structure from hands to feet. Ensure that your spine is flexible. Remember not to overstretch.
Step 3: Now, bring you hands down while you breathe-out. Bend your body to touch the feet with your hands. Avoid bending knees.
Step 4: Then lower down the hips and stretch the legs while you breathe in. Keep balancing of the body via left leg. Bend your right leg. Keep hands on the ground and raise your head like seeing the sky up.
Step 5: Breathe out and push right leg which must be parallel to left leg. Keep knees as well as arms extremely straight. Put head to the navel.
Step 6: Now, hold the breath while you bring your hips down. Let your hands as well as feet in the same position. Stretch your body very closer to floor. Keep your face extremely downwards and try to bring your knees and chest very close to the floor.
Benefits of Surya Namaskar People prefer doing surya namaskar because of unlimited advantages such as:
1: It is extremely effective to do if you want to lose body weight
2: It improves sitting posture
3: Increases muscular strength
4: Increase body stimulation. Increases heart strength of and nervous system and keep digestive system strong
5: Help in the functioning of glands in the proper manner
6: Regulates body
7: Help to remove undue stress on mind
8: Gives sound sleep
Crack the right way out for learning the Surya Namaskar If you want to attain excellence in learning Surya Namaskar then Yoga training school in India is worth to attain help from. This is a well-known platform when it is to learn not just Surya Namaskar but other asanas as well.
Fitness Articles1. Expert Tips For Locating Good Roofers For Roof Repairing Project
Author: Anu Walia
2. Kids And Self-defense Techniques
Author: James Bolte
3. Nausea Treatment In Maharashtra
Author: Dr nitesh khonde
4. What Are The Recommended Diet-options For A Healthy Heart?
5. Try Pilates! The Arthritis Pain Reliever!
Author: Shannon Rene
6. Yoga Teacher Training: The Spiritual Aspect Of Yoga
Author: AYM Yoga School
7. Pilates Teacher Training In Melbourne – How Do You Know You’re Ready?
Author: Christian Ruggeri
8. Are Pilates Classes Safe If You Are Pregnant?
Author: Christian Ruggeri
9. Get Relief From Sciatic Pain
10. Pump Up Your Muscle By Undertaking Pilates Exercises If You Want To Go Easy
Author: Holly Coane
11. Opt For Alternative Medicine From The Ancient Chinese To Avoid Pills
Author: Seth Aslatt
12. How To Not Miss Out On Your Fitness This Monsoon Season
Author: Bold Outline
13. Body Building Supplements
14. Bikram Yoga For Rapid Weight Loss
Author: Kara Thorsen
15. 3 Reasons Why You Might Be Having Adrenal Fatigue
Author: Raja Virk