ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
Surya Namaskar – Steps & Benefits Summarized
Total Articles: 2
Yoga is always considered best for overall health development. It is consisted of many asana and one of the most popular amongst them is Surya Namaskar. Those who are unknown about Surya Namaskar– Steps & Benefits must know everything in detail before commencing.
Steps for Surya Namaskar It is all inclusive of 12 different asana such as:
Step1: First stand straight facing towards Sun. Fold your hands like doing prayers. Chant three times ‘Om Suryadevaya Namah’
Step 2: With the hands folded, raise the arms up in air and breathe in. Bend your backwards just as the arch like structure from hands to feet. Ensure that your spine is flexible. Remember not to overstretch.
Step 3: Now, bring you hands down while you breathe-out. Bend your body to touch the feet with your hands. Avoid bending knees.
Step 4: Then lower down the hips and stretch the legs while you breathe in. Keep balancing of the body via left leg. Bend your right leg. Keep hands on the ground and raise your head like seeing the sky up.
Step 5: Breathe out and push right leg which must be parallel to left leg. Keep knees as well as arms extremely straight. Put head to the navel.
Step 6: Now, hold the breath while you bring your hips down. Let your hands as well as feet in the same position. Stretch your body very closer to floor. Keep your face extremely downwards and try to bring your knees and chest very close to the floor.
Benefits of Surya Namaskar People prefer doing surya namaskar because of unlimited advantages such as:
1: It is extremely effective to do if you want to lose body weight
2: It improves sitting posture
3: Increases muscular strength
4: Increase body stimulation. Increases heart strength of and nervous system and keep digestive system strong
5: Help in the functioning of glands in the proper manner
6: Regulates body
7: Help to remove undue stress on mind
8: Gives sound sleep
Crack the right way out for learning the Surya Namaskar If you want to attain excellence in learning Surya Namaskar then Yoga training school in India is worth to attain help from. This is a well-known platform when it is to learn not just Surya Namaskar but other asanas as well.
Fitness Articles1. Xeloda 500 Mg
2. Use Best Fitness Tracker, Fitness Band While Doing Fitness Activities
Author: Tanjni Pache
3. 6 Amazing Reasons To Get A Cross Trainer
Author: Nathan Crowley
4. New Mom’s Workout Regime
5. The Populace Is Facing Serious Problem With Obesity And Needs To Look Into It
Author: Ben Nixon
6. Pose Of The Month: Bhujangasana
Author: Louise Franklin
7. Meditation On The Go: Breathe, Pause, Notice
Author: Teresa Hazzard
8. Yin Yoga: A Yoga Observe Every Athlete Ought To Adopt
Author: Carolyn Case
9. Water And Yoga: However And When To Hydrate
Author: Katherine Austin
10. Master The Art Of Lifting Your Body Above Ground With The Help Of A Pole
Author: Spencer Holden
11. How To Use Yoga To Accomplish Your New Year’s Resolutions
Author: Ruth Golden
12. 3 Physical Rehabilitation Tips To Minimize Pain In The Back
Author: Jordan Smith
13. Natural Treatment To Ensure Family’s Robust Health
Author: Maria Gini
14. Why Yoga Teacher Training In Thailand?
Author: Yoga Retreat in Thailand
15. Knowing These Secrets Will Make Your Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training Look Amazing
Author: Dave Woods