ALL >> Beauty >> View Article
Human Hair Extensions
Total Articles: 2
When deciding to become a hair extension wearer there are many things to think about before you go ahead. There is maintenance that needs to be adhered to after you have had them applied. We are going to make you a little list of our top tips and all the different things you need to take in to account.
Firstly we would always recommend getting human hair extensions. Synthetic hair just doesn’t cut, you just cannot treat synthetic hair in the same way as human hair extensions. With human hair extensions you can wash and style you hair extensions in pretty much the same way as your own hair…. Perfect!
There are also many different application methods that are available, choosing the right one for you is a very individual and personal choice. There is pre bonded hair extensions, tape in hair extensions and micro ring hair extensions to name just a mere few. What ever application method you choose you will still need to keep up general maintenance of your hair extensions to ensure you get the most out of them.
Below are a few of our top tips to keep your brand new human hair extensions in tip top condition:
1. Ensure that you brush over your bonds or tapes daily. Use a specialist hair extension brush or tangle teezer to make sure the bristles on the brush to not get caught or pull at you hair extensions. This will cause damage to your natural hair. Brushing over your extensions a couple of times per day will ensure that your hair extensions don’t get matted together.
2. Use a serum on the mid lengths and ends to keep your natural hair and your hair extensions nicely nourished and silky. Remember that your human hair extension are not actually attached you you own scalp so they don’t get the lovely minerals that your own hair does. By applying serum regularly you will be giving you hair a little helping hand
3. Choose your shampoo and conditioner wisely. It’s always best to use a sulphate free shampoo when you are wearing hair extensions. Some hair extensions can be effected by shampoos and conditioners that contain too much salt. So rule of thump would defiantly be avoid where you can.
4. Never sleep with your hair extensions wet. No matter what kind of day you have had and how much you just don’t feel like it you should always dry your hair before you go to sleep. Sleeping with wet hair will almost definitely promote matting. When you get up in the morning you will have to spend time sorting your hair out. You could also cause your own hair and your hair extensions damage, our personal opinion is it’s just not worth the risk.
5. Use a weekly deep conditioning mask on your hair extensions. Once per week you should use a deep conditioning hair mask. This will provide you hair extensions with some much needed nourishment. Use the mask on your mid lengths and ends avoiding the root.
6. Style your hair on a low heat. If you use things like hair tongs or hair straighteners we would always advise using them on a low setting if you possibly can. The reason for this is to much heat on you hair can not only damage your hair extensions but your own natural hair. It can end up feeling very dry and corse. Prolonged use of very hot styling tools can massively diminish the life span of your hair extensions. That is the very last thing that any woman wants.
7. Tie you hair back to sleep. Before you sleep it is always advisable to gently brush your hair and pull it back in to a loose pony tail or plait. This will make sure that you minimise the chance of your hair getting to messy and matted while you catch up on your beauty sleep.
8. Keeping to your re application or Maintenance appointment. This is an extremely import point to keep in mind. If you don’t keep to your removal or maintenance appointments you are putting your natural hair at risk. Leaving too long between removals or reapplications can mean that your hair extensions will start to grow down from the scalp and could then twist and get caught when brushing.
Looking after your hair extensions can be a full time job. Deciding to wear hair extensions is a commitment. But if you follow our few basic tip you will be fine!
Extension-professional is a hair extension company that offers top quality natural human hair extensions. They offer different hair extension products like Clip ins human hair extension, professional accessories and different maintenance products. Clip ins human hair extension is a more specialized product offered by Extension Professional.
Beauty Articles1. How To Choose Henna Hair Dye From Nmp Henna Powder
2. Choosing The Right Hair Salon For A Stunning Makeover
Author: Chris Babb
3. How To Get Rid Of Acne Scars – Natural & Cosmetic Treatments
Author: Pankaj Singhal
4. 12 Tips For A Positive Electrolysis Experience
Author: Emily Limoges
5. Gets Rid Of Unwanted Tattoo With Laser Treatment
Author: Pankaj Singhal
6. Tips For Removing You Hair Extension And Prevent The Damage
Author: Jeffrey Olive
7. Hydrating Face Mask –a Believe Of Shine
Author: Hagen Sanders
8. How To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks Post Pregnancy
Author: life scc
9. Help You Achieve The Perfect Look For Your Wedding
Author: Key West Wedding Hair and Makeup Artistry
10. Hydrate And Exfoliate Your Dull Looking Skin
11. Treat Your Hair Beautifully With Assurance And Care!
Author: Hazel Agnes
12. 7 Hottest Makeup Trends For Winter Brides By Amrit’s Hair N Beauty
Author: Anu sen
13. Undoubted Advantages Of Using A Face Mask
Author: Hagen Sanders
14. Why Indian Hair Extensions Are Perfect For Your Locks.
Author: Indian Hairvendor
15. The Art Of Shaving: Guidelines That Every Man Should Follow
Author: Michael Slade