ALL >> Religion >> View Article
Feng Shui Pair Elephant And Rhinoceros For Protection Against Violent 7 Star And Good Luck
Total Articles: 81
In the sphere of Feng Shui, the indomitable pair of Elephant and Rhinoceros is the ultimate symbol of protection against robbery, accidents, enemies, office politics, business competitors and backstabbing. The undefeatable pair is the proven and trusted cure against people out to harm or cheat you, injuries and other violent afflictions brought by the #7 Violent Star. This honour is earned because of the magnificent history and characteristics of both animals.
Most of us are aware that the Elephant has long been and is still viewed as a sacred animal in many cultures of the world, notably in India, Thailand, Indochina and Africa. Elephants also play an important role in both Hindu and Buddhist religions. Ganesh, the Hindu elephant God, is revered as the divine remover of obstacles. In his teachings, the Buddha often spoke about elephants and their image and characteristics as powerful metaphors. Naturally, they became synonymous with wisdom, power, strength, peace, longevity, good luck and success. It is said that the mother of Lord Buddha dreamt of a pure white elephant just prior to Buddha’s birth, adding fertility to the Elephant’s impressive list of symbolic representations.
The Rhinoceros is a well known feng shui symbol of protection, be it against robbery, accidents, office drama or betrayal, especially against the vicious #7 Star in Period 8. The rhinoceros has attained these attributes due to its protective and resilient nature as an animal, and how it is aggressive towards any other threatening beasts. In Feng Shui, the Blue Rhinoceros is best utilized to protect against any negatives or dangers in life when a pair is placed on an elevated plane in the affected sector, or flanking any door in this vicinity.
Placement Of Feng Shui Pair Elephant and Rhinoceros:
• The # 7 Flying Star is a very malicious one, and brings with it burglary, robbery, violence and bloodshed. To keep this star (in our Period 8 chart) from bringing accidents and causing harm, display this Feng Shui cure in the sector affected by the star. The intrinsic element of the #7 violent star is metal. Water exhausts metal. This "Blue" Feng Shui cure with the image of two protective animals on "strong waves of water" are best representing a strong water element that will crush the #7 star metal energy.
• Place the Blue Rhinocerosand Elephant close to the main door of the living in your home, facing towards the outside of your home. This will prevent anyone will malicious intents from coming into your home, therefore protecting the members of your family. It will also prevent any accidents of burglaries.
• Placing the Blue Rhinoceros and Elephant close to the main door of your office, also facing towards the outside of the premises, For those involved in business. This will serve the same purpose as keeping this Feng Shui cure in your home, but it will also serve to prevent your enemies and competitors from getting ahead of you or sabotaging your career.
• Place the Blue Rhinoceros and Elephant in your workplace will help you to resolve issues regarding backstabbing and harmful colleagues. It will keep quarrelling and chaos and bay, and allow the office to be a calm and easy environment to work in.
Religion Articles1. How Marriages Are More Successful With Zodiac Compatibility?
Author: Pandit Rk Shastri
2. Karya Siddhi Yantra Is Meant For Fulfillment Of All Desires
3. How To Find The Best Results From Your Astrologers
4. How To Find Out The Truth About End Times And Bible Prophecy
Author: Gabriel Logan
5. Best Astrology Center In Bangalore
6. Siganificance Of Pooja Bell
7. Best Astrology Services Bangalore
8. Telugu Pandit In Bangalore | Kannada Purohit In Bangalore
9. You Can Consult Vashikaran Specialist For Getting Husband Back
Author: Kick James
10. Pandits & Purohits For Puja - Best Pandit For Griha Pravesh Puja
11. How To Choose An Astrologer In Bangalore
12. Benefits Of Bejewelled Wish Fulfilling Feng Shui Wind Horse
13. Purohit For Puja In Bnagalore
14. Uses Of Shri Gayatri Yantra For Victory And Fame
15. South Indian Pandit In Bangalore