ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
Burntown Fitness | Kisar Dhillon
Total Articles: 67
The owner of the Art of Personal Training, Kisar Dhillon, just opened up his second fitness studio concept almost a month ago, but in Vancouver, Washington. Yes, on the other side of the river. The name of the new studio is called, Burntown and it is a group training facility. It is a pretty cool concept in that all of the classes are 45 minutes long and are broken up in 4 sequences: The Warm-up, Round 2, Round 3 and then the Burnround. In each class they cover 5 aspects: Core, Cardio, Power, Strength and Stability and they call this the Burn Method. They want to target these aspects of the body because these are the basic components of every day living. In the fitness world, we call this functional training.
The goal of Burntown is to target help individuals feel accomplished after they take one of our classes. They are not there to set a personal best or heavy lifting record. They are there to sweat, feel their muscles and too feel that they did something great for their body. Burntown is all about moving with purpose and to make every move count. The vision behind creating this type of concept was based on how individuals currently train. A lot of people really do not know that they can get an amazing workout in less time. It is all about pushing past your comfort zone for a period of time. This revolves around working hard for a period of time and then resting for a minimal amount of time.
The workouts are geared as high intensity, high energy, but with modifications. If you need a more advanced modification, then the instructor will show it to you. If you need a less advanced modification, that will be shown to you too. At Burntown, they want everyone to have an easy understanding on what they are going to be doing. You are there to workout, not to be confused, so the learning curve is meant to be easy to understand and they have computer/digital screens to support you in those moves.
The Art of Personal Training
About the Author
Kisar Dhillon – A Personal Fitness Trainer in Portland, Oregon. Need to get toned, lose weight, lose body fat, and increase lean muscle. If you need fitness trainer in Portland, then Kisar is the one. He is a personal trainer Portland OR with 25 years of experience and has expertise in health & fitness industry.For more information visit us today : http://kisardhillon.com
Fitness Articles1. Medical Icu Setup King Air Ambulance Services In Delhi With Doctors Facility
Author: King Ambulance
2. Is There A Difference Between Power And Vinyasa Yoga?
Author: Ashish Rawat
3. Why To Choose A Private Pregnancy Yoga Class?
Author: Maria Kondrashova
4. Understanding A Good Private Prenatal Yoga Class
5. Get Relief From Hiccup
Author: Dr nitesh khonde
6. How Yoga Courses In Melbourne Can Help With Anxiety And Depression
Author: Christian Ruggeri
7. Pilates For Beginners: 4 Easy And Effective Exercises To Strengthen Your Core
Author: Christian Ruggeri
8. 7 Symptoms Of Diabetes To Watch Out For!
Author: Saba Ahmad
9. French Paradox: Healthy Heart, Healthy Weight Loss Tips | Truweight
10. All You Need To Know About Stretch Marks & How To Treat Them?
Author: Liam Well
11. Workout Secrets By Experts
12. Top Reasons Why Everyone Should Go For Physiotherapy
Author: Holly Coane
13. ‘misfit Vapor’ Review: The Latest From The World Of Smart Watches!
Author: amar kayam
14. Indications Of Choosing A Wrong Expert For Acupuncture Treatment
Author: Mason Northmore
15. Start A Wellbeing Program Today Itself To Maintain A Healthy Body
Author: Seth Aslatt